Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 05-12-2016, 11:27 PM
Suspended
Knower

As a time traveler, and a telepathy when I read I make connection to the source from the very word that is written. Have I met Jesus in the bible I don't think so I did try to find Jesus, but I kept meeting the author's in the bible.

Like an example book of Mark I read what he wrote, and we had a connection then he wrote what he thought was best then I look at other book it does not say nothing what Mark wrote. I did notice that the author's are very humble, and does not judge, and speak as best as they can as they write the book in the God frequency.

This make me question why they will burn every books cause they want the glory from all the people that read the bible, and make connection with all future telepathy, and time travelers.

I may have met Jesus once maybe, and it had a white light color to it, and it did hurt me a bit cause the vibration was a bit off, and it had to hurt to balance it out, but it did not last long cause it was hurting too much I think so.

I did notice the authors from the old testament is more purer than the new testament, and the new testament I keep sensing different authors not same one, and most of them had grounded aura which is brown. King David had a grey color aura my guess is because he's in a castle, and his aura is from the castle, or something. King Solomon had a whiter aura I think, but I don't remember anyway I don't read the bible enough cause it kinda gets on my nerves a little bit about how crazy they talk about hell, and damnation, and thing like that lol.
Old 06-12-2016, 12:10 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier
As a time traveler, and a telepathy when I read I make connection to the source from the very word that is written. Have I met Jesus in the bible I don't think so I did try to find Jesus, but I kept meeting the author's in the bible.

Like an example book of Mark I read what he wrote, and we had a connection then he wrote what he thought was best then I look at other book it does not say nothing what Mark wrote. I did notice that the author's are very humble, and does not judge, and speak as best as they can as they write the book in the God frequency.

This make me question why they will burn every books cause they want the glory from all the people that read the bible, and make connection with all future telepathy, and time travelers.

I may have met Jesus once maybe, and it had a white light color to it, and it did hurt me a bit cause the vibration was a bit off, and it had to hurt to balance it out, but it did not last long cause it was hurting too much I think so.

I did notice the authors from the old testament is more purer than the new testament, and the new testament I keep sensing different authors not same one, and most of them had grounded aura which is brown. King David had a grey color aura my guess is because he's in a castle, and his aura is from the castle, or something. King Solomon had a whiter aura I think, but I don't remember anyway I don't read the bible enough cause it kinda gets on my nerves a little bit about how crazy they talk about hell, and damnation, and thing like that lol.

jesus said the time would come when we would long to know what one of his days was like, but it would not happen.

But thank you for your view... I once met a guy who straddled different times and could sort of see you as you were then and as you were now. It was very confusing for him I could see...
Old 06-12-2016, 04:58 PM
Master
Very interesting. So, once again...

After the perfect law was provided through Moses, God then established the atoning rituals, the sacrifices... why?
BECAUSE... PEOPLE AREN'T PERFECT. - PERIOD.
If you think you are perfect in your own efforts at pleasing God...
You are decieving yourself!
"If we say we have no sin, we decieve ourselves, and the truth is not in us". - John
God is truth.

Jesus, as long prophesied, through thousands of years of the writings, was destined to be the atoning sacrifice for sin. Which we are born in to in this "world".
When we believe... His perfection and righteousness is placed upon us, and then..! We are seen as perfect by God. Sinless. And not until then.

"In the beginning was the Word. And the Word was with God. And the Word WAS GOD."

There should be no mistake about Jesus' identity, or His purpose.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 06-12-2016, 11:27 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Very interesting. So, once again...

After the perfect law was provided through Moses, God then established the atoning rituals, the sacrifices... why?
BECAUSE... PEOPLE AREN'T PERFECT. - PERIOD.
If you think you are perfect in your own efforts at pleasing God...
You are decieving yourself!
"If we say we have no sin, we decieve ourselves, and the truth is not in us". - John
God is truth.

Jesus, as long prophesied, through thousands of years of the writings, was destined to be the atoning sacrifice for sin. Which we are born in to in this "world".
When we believe... His perfection and righteousness is placed upon us, and then..! We are seen as perfect by God. Sinless. And not until then.

"In the beginning was the Word. And the Word was with God. And the Word WAS GOD."

There should be no mistake about Jesus' identity, or His purpose.

according to jesus, believing wasn't the point...

Then Jesus said to his disciples, "Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me.

want to try again?
Old 07-12-2016, 03:21 PM
Deactivated Account
ill add a short meaning explanation:

“ Take up thy cross and follow me” means “ recognize your
errors and choose to abandon them by following my guidance.”
Old 07-12-2016, 04:15 PM
Master
I am so glad there are a lot of intelligent and insightful people commenting.

Jesus didn't say worship me. He said follow me and take up your cross like FallingLeaves has said.

The part of Jesus that is worthy of worship and adoration is not his Incarnate human self. It was his Divine Nature that was fully incarnate. He had full access to his divinity because of his purity of heart. And that divinity is what John's Gospel calls "the Word" or what others called "the Christ". And it plainly states that the Word became flesh, became a human being. God became Jesus, but Jesus is still a separate person from God. It isn't Jesus is God, it's God is Jesus. Jesus the man still had to go along his own path and we follow it and at the end of his life he became The Christ, he became God entirely.

That is why St. Augustine says, "God became Man so that Man could become God". A lot of mystics would hide the deeper meaning behind an insightful vision because of fear of Catholic punishment. But what Augustine is saying here is a formula. God became Jesus and Jesus became God- so that all human beings could follow that pattern and also become God.

This isn't becoming God like the New Age philosophy where you attain level 24 supersain Superman godhood. Life isn't a video game. This is becoming God in the sense of your Soul's oneness with God in purpose, reflection, and as Origen said- "Fire and Iron becoming one where the iron itself burns like the Fire but the iron and fire are still distinct even though one".
Old 07-12-2016, 04:41 PM
Master
For one F-L... The Lord Himself stated not everyone could be His disciple.
There are many believers and subscribers... few disciples.

Also Amillius, thanks for your opinion, but from how many did Jesus accept worship ?
How about the leper who turned back to worship Jesus, before showing himself to the priest for confirmation of his healing?
The blind man who the religious leaders chastised for worshipping Him?
How about Thomas who fell to his knees before the ressurected Lord, exclaiming, "My lord and my God!" ?

If you don't accept the good news in the Bible, call yourself what you want. But?
Your not a, "Christian".

Personal research has born out to me that there is a greater reality and truth apart from this "world", which is based in time. That Jesus came from where we originate from... to redeem to the Almighty and Heaven the , "lost sheep", who had gone astray due to Lucifers treason and rebellion. (Which? You espouse).

Doesn't change the fact that the Savior's atonement for us was neccesary, that there is nothing to boast about, except in God Who sent us His Son to become propitiation for our sins.
Who, again, is the fulfillment of what He Himself established after providing the "perfect law", and standard, which bares out the IMPERFECTION of humanity... and this world.
"Saved", means rescued.

He stated, "The world hates me because I testify that its deeds are evil."
Now, as prophesy is fulfilled in the world, involving human behavior, as we can see all around us, you want to cite that there is no sin, for which Christ came to make atonement?

He says, "I am the gate to the sheepfold, anyone who tries to go around the gate is the same as a thief, and a robber".

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 10-12-2016, 02:53 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
He stated, "The world hates me because I testify that its deeds are evil."

The meaning of deeds here needs to be understood:

Guilt casting, blame, Judgement, Hate are indeed deeds which are of evil nature, because this is not Love and it is not of God.

And yet, you have to understand Brothers who are caught in any of above deeds, that they cannot act differently because they learned it in that way and now they believe in it, and they are begging for your Forgiveness.

Quote:
Doesn't change the fact that the Savior's atonement for us was neccesary, that there is nothing to boast about, except in God Who sent us His Son to become propitiation for our sins.

Im not quite sure what you mean with this, but i can assure you, that if this means that God has sent his Son to die on the Cross for our 'sins', then you do not know God.
Love does not demand such things, and God is Perfect love.
Only mad man's would demand sacrifice, but even they do not understand that sacrifice in God is impossible. God is supplying for the Loss, always, but you need to let him do it.

Jesus allowed the Crucification so that people finally understand what the Power of Love of God can do, which was the Ressurection, or to say it in modern language :
Only what God creates will last forever, and every evil act has not happened because God did not make it.

As God is love, so is God life as well, and he gives only Life (forever unwilling to take it because he created it perfect).

That is a Fact which more and more of People start to understand.

Moreover, some people believe that because they are able to be angry, jealous or to Judge other, that God is doing the same (because of the belief that they were created in his likeness)

But there is one point which this individuals do not consider, and that is, that the 'forbidden' fruit was eaten, and that they now act unlike God.

But all that does not matter, God is not touched by any of the little mad beliefs from this world.

When you love God, you will do what he commands. And what more does love and life wants you to do but to Love and Live and to be Happy ?
(read: how is God pleased, but by loving and living and being happy)

The word of God in the Bible, then, is "I am Alpha and Omega", and means "whatever is like me (love), will be everlasting. what is not, has never happened at all".
Old 10-12-2016, 05:15 PM
Molearner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
ill add a short meaning explanation:

β€œ Take up thy cross and follow me” means β€œ recognize your
errors and choose to abandon them by following my guidance.”

Dan_SF,

I would like to be even more specific in agreeing with you. The 'cross' that we are asked to take up is that of radical and unconditional forgiveness. It is very difficult. But without unconditional forgiveness there can be no unconditional love. The last words of Jesus as the Christ were "forgive them for they know not what they do". Christianity as it is often practiced has denigrated into flagrant judgementalism. This rush to judgement is the antithesis of forgiveness and closes the door to unconditional love.
Old 11-12-2016, 02:35 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
For one F-L... The Lord Himself stated not everyone could be His disciple.
There are many believers and subscribers... few disciples.
true I guess. OTOH there are many would say certain things in a vain sort of way, and I'm not sure it is the best thing to encourage them.
Quote:

Personal research has born out to me that there is a greater reality and truth apart from this "world", which is based in time. That Jesus came from where we originate from... to redeem to the Almighty and Heaven the , "lost sheep", who had gone astray due to Lucifers treason and rebellion. (Which? You espouse).

Quote:
you want to cite that there is no sin, for which Christ came to make atonement?

I keep thinking when you say this sometimes, that I should consider it directed at me. I hope that is not the way I come off... because the idea that there is no sin is definitely foreign to me. There IS sin, and it is serious. The difference between life and death. But just saying this 'thing' is bad or that 'thing' is good belies the truth of the matter.

I guess though that I knew going in I shouldn't say certain things, not because they aren't true, but because people would totally misapprehend the meaning. But I do like to talk sigh.