Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 24-11-2015, 02:43 AM
Newbie ;)

CrystalSong do you think that's really a possibility that my third eye has become active? If so that would be pretty incredible to me. I've done quite a few third eye awakening meditations in the past few months. I haven't really noticed anything different outside of meditation, but I do know these things take time & practice to achieve. It's all very wonderous & I'm very drawn to the things talked about here. So it's definitely something I plan on exploring with excitement.
Old 24-11-2015, 02:55 AM
Master
If not yet then very soon since you are already sensing energy and the energy of your field.

Ways to recognize it of the top of my head are:
Energy above and between the eyes, could be perceives as pressure, tingling, heat or swirling feeling in that region
Increase in 'knowing, and intuition
Increase in sensing what lies beneath the surface of casual conversations
Seeing colors when meditation
Any of the Claire's developing
Possibly pressure changes in the head without making elevation changes (ear popping)
Ears ringing
lucid dreams

You get the idea :)
Old 24-11-2015, 04:00 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you soooo much. The info you gave is a huge help in me being able to know I'm heading in the right direction. My intuition has gotten a little better, like sensing what lies beneath casual conversations, & sensing what kind of person someone is before getting to know them. These things aren't very strong & don't happen every time I come in to contact with said situations. But that's why I'm trying to really get those intuitive juices flowing. I feel like I might have a good foundation to build off of. I really can't thank you enough for all the great info you've given & the help too.
Old 24-11-2015, 05:51 AM
Master
You are most Welcome Dear One!
Old 24-11-2015, 05:32 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuthrnBell86
Hi everyone!
I'm not really new to meditation, but recently I got a lot better at it. In being able to get very relaxed & focused. Lately when I've been meditating, once I get relaxed, & clear my mind I begin to feel strange sensations. Strange things I've never felt before. I get to a point where I don't feel my body anymore. Most of the time my hands even feel like they are falling asleep. After that I start to feel as though I'm drifting down & back. Sometimes I feel like I'm expanding. Yesterday when I was meditating I felt this incredibly strong pull to the right. I felt that mostly in my head. The pull was so strong I almost thought I was going to fall over. It was like I was being sucked into a vacuum by my head. I've scoured the Internet looking for answers as to what these feelings are & what causes them. I've read a lot of things that say to just ignore these feelings. I usually acknowledge them for a moment & then go on about my meditation. Just wondering if anyone here may know what these feelings are & what causes them.

The body starts to disappear when one is beginning to get better at meditation, this is simply because we aren't grasping our physical manifestation any longer and we experience a removal of the body.

This is something that confused me for so long until i also asked others for help, most people had their own idea of what was going on and that can be confusing. But from my experience, the body disappears because when we reach a deep meditation, we have a realization that the physical self is just an appearance, thus it no longer appears to the mind.

The feeling of your hands going to sleep is also something i experience. I like to think of it as a peaceful numbness and often its hard to determine what position they are in, even though i meditate with my right hand in my left.

Your experience of forces pulling and pushing you sound like a subtle thought manifesting a feeling. I get this also when i imagine i'm on a swing swaying from side to side, but i guess when you believe it to be out of your control its a lot more intense because you aren't telling yourself that you are creating these feelings, which often stops the sensation of the feeling being "Real" if you will! Obviously this is just my opinion and take what i say with a pinch of salt because this is my experience, its a truth for me but not necessarily true for your experience considering everything is relative to the being perceiving it.
Old 25-11-2015, 03:20 AM
Newbie ;)

Humanb thank you for reading & replying. What you've said about the physical body disappearing makes a lot of sense. Once I get to that point, I always like I'm just a cloud of energy. Like my body has just kind of melted away & my being is just there. I will feel as though anything like my bones, skin, hair, etc just doesnt exist. If that makes any sense. I get that same exact feeling that you described where you feel like your hands have moved in a different position but they really haven't. I definitely believed that pulling sensation was out of my control. It crept up suddenly out of nowhere. I had never felt that before. I haven't felt it again since Saturday & I meditate twice a day. Ive noticed I never get the same sensations in different meditation sessions. its just so odd, but enjoyable.
Old 25-11-2015, 05:33 AM
Knower
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuthrnBell86
Hi everyone!
I'm not really new to meditation, but recently I got a lot better at it. In being able to get very relaxed & focused. Lately when I've been meditating, once I get relaxed, & clear my mind I begin to feel strange sensations. Strange things I've never felt before. I get to a point where I don't feel my body anymore. Most of the time my hands even feel like they are falling asleep. After that I start to feel as though I'm drifting down & back. Sometimes I feel like I'm expanding. Yesterday when I was meditating I felt this incredibly strong pull to the right. I felt that mostly in my head. The pull was so strong I almost thought I was going to fall over. It was like I was being sucked into a vacuum by my head. I've scoured the Internet looking for answers as to what these feelings are & what causes them. I've read a lot of things that say to just ignore these feelings. I usually acknowledge them for a moment & then go on about my meditation. Just wondering if anyone here may know what these feelings are & what causes them.

Namastey SuthrnBell86,

You are attaining spiritual energy and liberation. The spiritual power in you has increased so much that it suggests you what's right and what's wrong. Every feeling that you experience might be the effect of the things that might have happens in the whole day.
All the chakras of your body are getting unblocked. When your Sahasrara Chakra will become completely unblocked you will start connection to the divine power.

~Hari Om
Old 25-11-2015, 10:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Hari Om, thank for replying & your helpful info. That's very exciting! How do I unblock my Sahasrara Chakra?