Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 06-06-2022, 04:56 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
That's a good starting point, that awareness.

I feel that the answer could be both; the desire to have someone to grow alongside a significant partner and also the openess to grow in connection with others too it needs not to be an "either, or".

In that, I feel like there is surrender to both the desire as well as the soul's journey towards the desire and all the growth which is involved along the way.

I really think I need to connect with people in general. Some people just have a thing that makes you grow whether you want to or not. LOL
Old 06-06-2022, 05:08 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I don't know about you, but for me I think I have to step back and do things like sort out the things that are in the way, make the house nice and that sort of thing, and anything else that might make me feel... um... hesitant

I don't need to sort out those things. The RV gets dirty then I clean it. It's a really small space and every time I move I need to clean it.. Those hesitancies are a mind set that stops me from taking action.
Old 07-06-2022, 01:26 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFree
I really think I need to connect with people in general. Some people just have a thing that makes you grow whether you want to or not. LOL

Yeah, I understand.

I have had some troubling connections the past few years which also proved to be invaluable.

In the long run, all of those experiences have added to my experience towards developing stronger and healthier connections more generally.

This will be very important and sacred to me when I do finally get to co-create that path alongside a life partner.
Old 07-06-2022, 03:41 AM
Knower

The way I am feeling is like I don't really have much time ahead of me to co create anything. Like I've missed out on a life that could have been that way. Like I would still like that chance. But I have a lot of resentment there now. Which is killer in itself.
Old 07-06-2022, 06:29 AM
Master
Quote:
I don't really have much time ahead of me to co create anything. missed out on a life that could have been that way. like that chancce. resentment there now.
I think they are normal thoughts for mature age people (like me), and probably contain a smidge of truth since life-span is limited and making a family days have gone, but such thoughts are also unnecessary imaginings that don't pertain to anything constructive. Sure, some horses have bolted - that's true - but I think if we focus on the 'can do' it creates a more positive outlook which others also find more appealing. Not easy, though. Some negativity can be really persistent, but it's also normal to have a bit of that as no one is perfect, and those shades can also add deeper dimensions to a person.
Old 07-06-2022, 08:27 AM
Master

Quote:
It's strange. While I have had a few energetic connections with people nothing ever manifest into a real physical relationship. I mean astral and energetic relationships are wonderful but not really fulfilling in the sense that I am not spending time in the physical world with someone. Some of these energetic connections are really wonderful but still lack something. help me adjust or learn from my experiences?

It simply means your shifting focus. The world is a playground of potentials and we get to choose any/all/some that we are attracted too.

I think sometimes you have to shift old stories into new ones. Design your thoughts around the life you would love to be experiencing it does help.

You can sabotage yourself deeper by playing safe, pretending you want more, but your containing yourself.

I did a great deal of work on my sabotaging self. It’s often interconnected issue to other things you might perceive your being and believe you are.
Old 07-06-2022, 06:14 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
It simply means your shifting focus. The world is a playground of potentials and we get to choose any/all/some that we are attracted too.

I think sometimes you have to shift old stories into new ones. Design your thoughts around the life you would love to be experiencing it does help.

You can sabotage yourself deeper by playing safe, pretending you want more, but your containing yourself.

I did a great deal of work on my sabotaging self. It’s often interconnected issue to other things you might perceive your being and believe you are.

Designing you thought around a life you would love does help. Unfortunately I only experience it in thought right now. I think i may have conflicting values that interfere with things. But don't want to change those just to get what I want. And as far as pretending to want more, but containing myself. Sometimes you get what you want and find out you don't like it. But you are only gonna find out once you have it.. Cause you haven't lived the experience.
Old 07-06-2022, 10:54 PM
Master

I can relate to what your saying quite well.
It sounds a little like self protection to me in my opinion, though take what works.

There are things in everything which we manifest which we may find uncomfortable and even unwanted. They are the consequences of our desires. It does not mean that we need to let those consequences deny us of the experience though.

If you desire to be an elite athlete, there are things about that path of dedication which are uncomfortable and there is choice to choose the discomfort as well as the desired experience of being an elite athlete

My usual perspective is that how would I feel If I didn't even try?

I am actually grappling with the feeling that once I am in the kind of relationship which is aligned to my desire, I will feel sad and uncomfortable because I am scared of being happy.

I feel uncomfortable with happiness and I worry that the rug will be pulled out from underneath me as soon as I become attached to someone.

It is a decision to choose if those uncomfortable feelings are worth it to align with the experience I desire.

For the purpose of soul growth and evolution, I choose yes.
Old 07-06-2022, 11:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Designing you thought around a life you would love does help. Unfortunately I only experience it in thought right now. I think i may have conflicting values that interfere with things. But don't want to change those just to get what I want. And as far as pretending to want more, but containing myself. Sometimes you get what you want and find out you don't like it. But you are only gonna find out once you have it.. Cause you haven't lived the experience.

Your body is the vehicle in which it moves through and into your life.

People who practice the law of attraction understand their thoughts are important but your mind and body are not seperate.

So where in your body might this not want to flow?

Conflict moves through all of you by the way.
Old 08-06-2022, 12:36 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Your body is the vehicle in which it moves through and into your life.

People who practice the law of attraction understand their thoughts are important but your mind and body are not seperate.

So where in your body might this not want to flow?

Conflict moves through all of you by the way.

Right now I don't feel like energy has a problem flowing through my body. In fact I actually see it flowing globally which is strange. I see it go through me and others and from off planet. It flow sacross the entire planet. But then I don't really think people are all that separate either. So what can flow through one person can flow through it all collectively.