Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 15-05-2024, 01:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
How do I know myself in consciousness? By reaching out in love, as a human being, to other human beings.
~
Since everything, except consciousness is maya or an ilussion, according to non-duality or Advaita Vedanta, then love is maya or an illusion too. This is one way to understand non-duality and Advaita Vedant, by what other members of this forum have posted, and which, I am trying to understand.
Old 15-05-2024, 03:00 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
What knows mind? What does mind appear to? What do you mean by What knows mind?? and What does mind appear to??
Without a doubt I can say I'm not the same person I was last year, a decade ago, when I was 18, when I was a child, when I was an infant. Body has changed. Mind has changed. Beliefs have come and gone. Memories have been formed and forgotten. I've learned new things and forgotten past learning.

Also without a doubt I can say I'm exactly the same as I was last year, a decade ago, when I was 18, when I was a child, when I was an infant.

Question: What is That?
Answer: That Thou Art.

It's something that cannot be directly taught but only pointed towards. If it can be objectified (name & form) it's not It. It has to be realized.
Old 15-05-2024, 03:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_A_S_G
Question: What is That?
Answer: That Thou Art.
I did not ask you what that is, as you did not mention a that in your post.
I asked you what the what is, in your post.
Is the what and the that the same thing?

Whom or what does the realizing?
Old 15-05-2024, 04:52 PM
Master
@ JASG # 8 ~ I don’t know about paths and practices, since whatever has or is happening in my case is spontaneous but yes, it has correspondence to energisation (kundalini) and emptiness (Buddhism) in as far as I can correlate by reading a bit here and there. So I cannot comment really on Neo Advaita vs Advaita.

If we are to relinquish all imagined knowing and let go of concepts & conditioning in as much as we are able, silence is the only refuge, silence as an ever present orientation. If this is a path, then that’s what I ‘practice’ by so being but in all fairness, this is ‘made easy’ by a bliss continuum, that fixates attention in the play of magnetism within.
Old 15-05-2024, 06:08 PM
Knower

Quote:
Is the what and the that the same thing?
The same No Thing. This is a problem for mind as it only deals in things. As I said, if it can be named, it's not It.

Quote:
Whom or what does the realizing?
If you search for that, you'll miss That, reason being the search for that is a search of and by mind. Mind has to be gotten out the way, by hook or crook, whatever works.

EDIT: In the end it all comes down to exploration of subjective experience, using whatever methods/practices work best. The answer comes from the inner Teacher, or more accurately is the inner Teacher.
Old 15-05-2024, 11:09 PM
Master
Quote:
The same No Thing. This is a problem for mind as it only deals in things.
I still do not understand, because "That thou art" or "Tat Tvam Asi" means/tells the mind that "you are already that"? The you in "you are already that" is the same I and myself that you use in the title of this thread.

Quote:
If you search for that, you'll miss That, reason being the search for that is a search of and by mind.
I am not searching for whom or what realizes, I just asked the question of whom or what does the realizing, beacuse you brought up realizing something.

I still do not understand, beacause the infinite formless No Thing can not be the who or what that realizes anything, since the infinite formless No Thing is no thing and does no thing.

Quote:
EDIT: In the end it all comes down to exploration of subjective experience,
What does subjective experience mean?
Old 16-05-2024, 01:26 AM
Master
God is often Sublime for those who are not in vibrational proximity of it. Because that process of re-aligning with Pure Positive God Source Energy Consciousness of infinite intelligence, unconditional love and eternal wisdom, is deemed to be a sublime process. For one who is out of tune with their Source.
Also because it is an unconditional process. And often the misalignment is due to faulty priority of conditions over Source.

But One who lives unconditional Joy, consistently, will experience God in compounded dimensions upon another of Physicallity. More aware and lucid in boundless aspects of satisfaction. Not just emotional or mental. But including every single real physical time and space manifestational aspect of any and all the desires that consciousness can possibly want to be, do or have, that it has evolved, not just pre-life, but during and present life, ever expandingly. Held by God Source unconditionally on their behalf for unconditional availability of this one consciousness.

It is the maximised fulfillment of ones true will, and purpose, not one time, but consistently in endless boundless series of explosive synchronisities of rapturous bliss and extacy, in all possible dimensions of conditional and unconditional reality as consciousness creates it to be. With zero limitations whatsoever on the expansion of their eternal satisfaction.

One who is even minutely focused upon any unwanted reality would instantly disintegrate upon contact with God Source. Which is not a problem, because such a thing wont happen anyway. Except in minor ways and specific exceptions if minor aspects of such an experience is desired by the Soul. The Joy of the Consciousness would safeguard the event, by providing vibrational leaway for consciousness to experience a minor version of it.

That doesn't mean that you should leave it to when you're dead. As if you have no chance whatsoever. Every tiny vibrational movement towards further alignment with God Source, benefits the human immensely. In terms of action hours of power leverage in the improvement of ones live, a tiny energy motional alignment with God Source, improves the physical time and space reality experience by ten thousand percent of efficiency.

Meaning, if you try to replace even a tiny improved energy motional alignment with God Source, with physical action, it would amount to ten thousand hours of physical labor. For just a tiny energy motional alignment. And this would be continued indefinitely, and compounded over time, leading to the eventual disintegration of the physical extension, if that becomes the next logical path of least resistance for re-alignment.

But, unconditionally, one has acces to their own furtherment of energy motional alignment with God Source. Without exception. So waiting for "death" (which doesn't exist) is pointless. Even if you have 20 seconds to live, one could easily use those ten seconds to come into significant enough energy motional alignment with God Source that waiting 20 seconds for the excuse of "death" is non-sensical.

Now imagine that you are able to feel your energy motional alignment with God Source, emotionally. Because you always can and do, without exception. Then imagine the profound value of having even a tiny little bit of emotional awareness.

People have no clue that they hold the energy which creates worlds inside their very own heart. Ofcourse they are going to dissasociate with all things conditional. That is good! Because their alignment with God Source is UNCONDITIONAL! It is UNCONDITIONALLY AVAILABLE!

One simply feels what they don't like, then they focus on what they do like, then they feel better emotionally, indicating further alignment with God Source Energy, and the entire universe re-orients itself for the very sole purpose of your very own unique individual and personal satisfaction of every single thing that you can possibly want to be, do or have!

That is why God never dissasociates with physical reality! Because it does not limit you in even a tiny bit! It offers you infinitely more freedom and empowerment. And add on top of that that God Source supports the expansion of your desires and their uttermost satiafaction, UNCONDITIONALLY. ETERNALLY.

Your free will, your true will and your uniquely eternal purpose is ever expandingly garuanteed by God Source!

I can't make it any more clear than that. So the idea that God Source is some undetectable inky mist of darkness in a void, is extremely outdated. It implies that people have absolutely zero clue what the immense value of their emotions are. And how available they are. How vividly and powerfully available even. As one's emotions are unconditionally relative to God Source. Your emotions are unconditionally indicating the energy motional relativity between your inseperable extensional consciousness and that of God Source Consciousness.

The idea that physical reality is temporary and limitted is simply not true. It's a very old and profoundly outdated idea. That served it's purpose, as a stepping stone, LOOOOOOOONG AGO. You can let go of that idea.

You are literally made out of the energy which creates worlds. And you are an inseperable extension of it. The only limitation that exists is the one you are creating. Right now.

Words don't teach anything. Only experience teaches. So if you APPLY the text in Bold, above, then you can easily conclude, from undeniable personal experience, that physical reality does not have any limitations, except the one you choose to focus upon, and thus create for yourself.
Because that is how you are creating your reality, RIGHT NOW.

So if you can create so many limitations, imagine how easy it would be to create your own boundless freedom. Ofcourse assuming that that is what you prefer. Because it is your creating, your preferences, your emotions, your unique relationship with God Source, that is honored eternally and infinitely. No one can touch it, there exists no middle man. This is true for every single being that exists.

I would personally suggest that people excersize their freedom way more than they are excersizing. And enjoy life allot more. As that is the whole point of your life. If God only wanted to be some nebulous cloud out there in the middle of nowhere, you woulden't even exist. God is right here and now with you ALWAYS. That is why you feel emotion at all! God is aware of every single thought that you think. And God has an opinion about every single thought that you think. That is why you emotionally feel the agreement/disagreement between your thought/focus and that of God Source and its greater knowing that it holds in your unconditional support at all times. In all times of all places and all places of all times. Time and space are literally relative to YOU. That is how unconditionally supported and loved you are.

You created all your desires. God benefits IMMENSELY from all of your desires. They are YOUR creatings. And God supports them unconditionally! OFCOURSE God would be more happy if you enjoy your own desires aswell. Your enjoyment adds unto God! That is the whole purpose of why you exist! God is in your service as you are in service to God.

I know, I'm getting carried away, but I simply know... If you're going to spend your life wondering about the eternal value of your own individual existence, I know... That is not going to matter even a tiny little bit. It is simply completely unnecessery. And IRRELEVANT.

If you exist, YOU DESERVE TO EXIST. HOWEVER YOU WANT TO EXIST. Deal with it...

God would say to you, "Is your unconditional Joy such a difficult and heavy price to pay?"
Oh no... Here we go again! We have be happy again... I don't want to be happy! I wanna be sad all day!
Oh poor you... Being all happy and jolly all the time...
Come on guys.

So who are you? You are creator. You are whoever you create yourself to be. If you create yourself to be not the creator, you are still creator, being not the creator. You are boundless freedom. You are unconditional joy. You are creator of worlds. And you are creator of Universes. Right now, you are creating billions upon billions of universes every single second. You are so good at creating, and it is so easy for you to create, that you don't even know you are creating. That is how easy it is for you to create.
What you focus upon becomes reality. From thoughts to things, you are creator. From ideas to reality, you are creator. What you place your awareness upon, becomes ever more like unto it. You are a boundlessly empowered creator. Your power is such, that with zero effort you do nothing and leave nothing undone. You are an unlimitted and unbounded and eternally free creator. You are creator of infinite expanding values that has no end or limitation. You are creator of infinitely ever expanding desires that knows no bound. You are the satisfaction of every single desire that you can possibly hold. You are the reason why existence expands and becomes ever more, and more, for ever. and ever. and ever. And you are most boundlessly free, unconditionally.
You are the purpose of your existence, and your purpose is unconditional Joy itself.

Last edited by Ewwerrin : 16-05-2024 at 02:22 AM.
Old 16-05-2024, 08:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
You are the purpose of your existence, and your purpose is unconditional Joy itself.
I edited all that down to its one essential truth. And there are two truths there I know, but the latter is also essential though a bit more subjective IMO. The specific purpose depends on the particular incarnation. I may be here to experience suffering and not joy, for example. Whereas the former applies to every lifetime we live on our soul evolution journey. Experiencing it all -- joy, sorrow, suffering, love -- as a soul in human existence, IS the purpose.
Old 16-05-2024, 08:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Since everything, except consciousness is maya or an ilussion
That's precisely where conceptual road veers into the ditch. Everything is not illusion, far from it. Love for example is quite real.
Old 16-05-2024, 08:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
God is often Sublime for those who are not in vibrational proximity of it.
I understand sublime to mean to put high moral or intellectual value onto something . Doesn't this mean that when a person thinks something has high moral or intellectual value, this person thinks that he/she is separate from that something? In other words, the person is not already that something?