Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 26-08-2017, 03:40 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I have to wonder if there needs to be that balance and counter balance of both to exist. If we were only good then what would we have to learn ?

Lynn

When I was a kid, I remember my Dad telling me one time out of the blue that if there was only good in the world or only evil in the world: life would be static in nature. But then i think of mankind knowing duality and then only knowing good for a thousand years, perhaps that is when mankind as a whole will evolve to a higher intelligence (science wise and social stuff). learning from our past instead of repeating it. i dunno.
Old 26-08-2017, 03:45 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkyMthrFkr
I believe, that a group of angels will just like the Trinity Seven and other groups of angels that carry a purpose. After all they do roll in packs of 3's

3 is a powerful number according to the bible and Tesla and prolly some others.
Old 26-08-2017, 04:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
I was just thinking of you. Is that the one with Kirk Cameron in it?

Yep. Very close to the Bible prophesies.
Takes some liberties though for story line.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 26-08-2017, 06:16 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
3 is a powerful number according to the bible and Tesla and prolly some others.

Indeed it's the trifecta of perfection
Old 26-08-2017, 09:10 AM
Master
To directly answer Gracey, it is the Lord Himself who deposes the one which is called the "man of lawlessness", and "Son of Perdition", by St. Paul.
Which we read of both in Daniel, and in Revelation.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 26-08-2017, 01:26 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
To directly answer Gracey, it is the Lord Himself who deposes the one which is called the "man of lawlessness", and "Son of Perdition", by St. Paul.
Which we read of both in Daniel, and in Revelation.

Your direct answer is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Old 27-08-2017, 06:31 AM
Master

What kind of entity/being, that is referred to as ALL HOLY, ALL LOVING, AND ALL MERCIFUL....WOULD BE KNOWN AS A LORD, OR A GOD, by those that are said to know him/her.

What type of entity/being referred to as ALL HOLY, ALL, LOVING AND ALL MERCIFUL, would allow any scriptures written in his/her name, be sanctioned.

What type of entity/being, of such amazing "ALL HOLLY'NESS", ALL LOVING'NESS AND OF ALL FORGIVING'NESS....would depose any entity, of any kind. After giving all beings a free will to exercise how ever they please.

And what type of being, would set up an all loving universe of free will,
Then stand back and not have some sort of law in place, that could by itself work in consonance with every entity/being that resides in "said" all loving, all merciful and all forgiving universe of free will....
""So that such an unloving being as the " MYTHICAL LAWLESS ONE AND OR THE SON OF PERDITION " would deal with itself""...

It would be unloving and against the free will of any entity/being, to depose them...

AND THAT IS, EXACTLY WHY, "CREATOR" HAS SUCH LAWS IN PLAY, SO THAT HE WILL NOT UNLOVINGLY CRUSH A BEINGS ""FREE WILL"", BY DEPOSING THEM HIS/HERSELF.

So in my opinon and the opinion of certain beings of the realms of the fleshless form, who speak to me....say that the one that you do refer to as the lawless one and or son of perdition....will not be deposing any such being.

DOES ANYONE ON THIS FORUM UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE.

Regards.
Old 27-08-2017, 09:22 AM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Neil;
Quote:
It would be unloving and against the free will of any entity/being, to depose them...

Yes I understand - as Christ told those with ears to hear - just be passers by here - their religious truth is NOT the truth of Our Father - have no part of their delusional world He warned - seek instead the LIVING truth revealed just as you describe, direct, spirit to spirit...
Old 27-08-2017, 10:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
What kind of entity/being, that is referred to as ALL HOLY, ALL LOVING, AND ALL MERCIFUL....WOULD BE KNOWN AS A LORD, OR A GOD, by those that are said to know him/her.

What type of entity/being referred to as ALL HOLY, ALL, LOVING AND ALL MERCIFUL, would allow any scriptures written in his/her name, be sanctioned.

What type of entity/being, of such amazing "ALL HOLLY'NESS", ALL LOVING'NESS AND OF ALL FORGIVING'NESS....would depose any entity, of any kind. After giving all beings a free will to exercise how ever they please.

And what type of being, would set up an all loving universe of free will,
Then stand back and not have some sort of law in place, that could by itself work in consonance with every entity/being that resides in "said" all loving, all merciful and all forgiving universe of free will....
""So that such an unloving being as the " MYTHICAL LAWLESS ONE AND OR THE SON OF PERDITION " would deal with itself""...

AND THAT IS, EXACTLY WHY, "CREATOR" HAS SUCH LAWS IN PLAY, SO THAT HE WILL NOT UNLOVINGLY CRUSH A BEINGS ""FREE WILL"", BY DEPOSING THEM HIS/HERSELF.

So in my opinon and the opinion of certain beings of the realms of the fleshless form, who speak to me....say that the one that you do refer to as the lawless one and or son of perdition....will not be deposing any such being.

DOES ANYONE ON THIS FORUM UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE.

Regards.

Upon His return, the Lord will depose the "Man of Lawlessness", it is written, who sets himself up as God, who had become posessed by the devil, is thrown into the lake of fire, where also hell and the devil will go.

You see how history repeats itself, and humanity doesn't learn from it's mistakes.

Re: The Roman Emporer. Hitler.
The difference though involves global unity, and community, in the, "Day of the Lord".

Old 28-08-2017, 12:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I have to wonder if there needs to be that balance and counter balance of both to exist. If we were only good then what would we have to learn ?

Lynn

Take the lesson in and become all goodness.

Perhaps the true Anti-Christ is the extraterrestrial beings who are coming in 10,000 years to say they are truly the source of life and God. They seeded us.

Till then I continue praying for myself and the world.