Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-08-2013, 11:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psy-n-I
So guys, what strange psychic experiences, or experiences in general, did you start having after the initial meeting?

We argue telepathically when in others company, especially when we push each others buttons. I don't think it's very spiritual, like we are misusing our powers.
Old 26-08-2013, 11:15 PM
Master

Quote:
So guys, what strange psychic experiences, or experiences in general, did you start having after the initial meeting?

I had so many weird things happen ,too many to remember them all ...but i started to see really weird colours ....like at night i would look at the sky and sometimes it was this really bright blue colour like swirls and noone else could see it and i started to see this bright blue dot at all times of the day ,when i thought of my SC ,especially when he first ran .I still don't know what this dot is and i still see it ? ....With my SC and i ,it was like there was just a knowing between us .....We would be in a room full of people and he would be staring at me ,Like a deer caught in headlights for what seemed like ages and it was like we were the only ones there for that moment ,noone seemed to notice us staring at one another .....Also there were many times i would ask questions in my head ....things like one time he came into our sports club and totally ignored me ( this was just after he told me how he felt about me ) and i remember thinking for weeks after "did he even see me there "? ...and the next time we chatted the first thing he said was "Yes i did see you standing by the bar ,but i was too shy to talk to you " ....Another time we were at a function and i had dressed up pretty good ,well i thought so anyway and he didn't talk to me all night ,didn't seem to even notice me and i remember saying to myself "did he even notice me in my dress ( i had a pretty hot dress on lol )and the next time we talked he said " i did notice you at the function and you did look hot in that dress " .......So may crazy things like this have happened :)
Old 26-08-2013, 11:18 PM
MadamStar

Quote:
Originally Posted by vis-à-vis
We argue telepathically when in others company, especially when we push each others buttons. I don't think it's very spiritual, like we are misusing our powers.

Hhahahha, yes! Bickering inside each other's minds. I think he almost pooed himself the first time he heard me call him an a-hole.
Old 26-08-2013, 11:21 PM
Master
Kiwi it's weird you mention those dots. I have these weird light dots that will fill my bedroom only on the mornings of days when I see him, like a crystal reflection, but I can't find out where they are coming from! I don't mind though, they make my room appear magical.
Old 26-08-2013, 11:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamStar
Hhahahha, yes! Bickering inside each other's minds. I think he almost pooed himself the first time he heard me call him an a-hole.

I can't control it sometimes, like I can my verbal digs. He just damn well knows all my trigger spots. How do you bite your telepathic tongue so to speak (or not)?
Old 26-08-2013, 11:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Kiwi it's weird you mention those dots. I have these weird light dots that will fill my bedroom only on the mornings of days when I see him, like a crystal reflection, but I can't find out where they are coming from! I don't mind though, they make my room appear magical.

Wow that does sound magical Vis ...never really believed in magic ,until i met my SC .....now magic seems to be everywhere :) .....I started seeing this blue dot when my SC first cut contact with me ....I was beside myself ,wasn't doing good at all and then one night i saw this bright blue dot and i just felt comforted some how,it was weird ,like it was a link to him ....still feel comforted when i see it now :)
Old 26-08-2013, 11:40 PM
Master

For us anything that has to be addressed will be addressed in our dreams. A perfect example is a thread I had posted a little while back. I was upset over something I saw on FB and that night I dreamt that she apologized to me. In reality though my insecurities got the best of me, but I appreciated the apology, even though she didn't have too.
Old 26-08-2013, 11:45 PM
aurorastar

When we were separated by 3600kms 4 years ago, we would be able to listen to the same songs, text, call at the same time. Often getting a busy signal and once I hit his voice mail I'd have a beep - it was him.

Now that we are only separated by a few kms, we have the text thing still. I can feel him when he's on his way to my place. I dont time it, but when I feel that he's close, I will text and he'll be at the lights down the street from my house, waiting to go. It's kind of really cool, and unexplainable to people who don't get it.
Old 27-08-2013, 12:01 AM
Master
I want my friend back.

I'm not wanting to be his lover. (there is a strong physical attraction, it's true, but that is not my goal here.) my goal is to be free to show him unconditional love without society dictating what that should look like. I get SO frustrated with that. Why do people automatically "go there"? It's costing me a very dear friend...

I see a pattern of dots when I feel him as well, not always, but often. Neat to see others mention it. :)
Old 27-08-2013, 09:41 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamStar
I can relate to this feeling.. my TF is my ex boyfriend's brother :( :( :(

It seems next to impossible that everything will work out... but I have a good feeling about the end result. Maybe the purpose of your age difference is all part of the overall lesson of this life? --probably not very comforting, but sometimes I think the reason why I ended up meeting TF through his brother was something along these lines. To prove how strong the bond really is.. enough to pursue it against the odds.

How did you cope with this Madamstar?