Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-08-2012, 09:41 PM
Super Moderator
There is a tf bible

If you are both cold staring at each other and its gone bad. Then I guess you wait for fate/destiny or whatever you believe in to give a sign of what next.
Old 09-08-2012, 09:44 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealtwist
There is a tf bible

Yes and they follow the Jesus of TFs
Old 09-08-2012, 09:47 PM
Super Moderator
I bet the Jesus of tf's is a hottie. I would fallow to if he looked like ryan gossling.
He/she must be HOT it is the topic to be seen posting in.
Old 09-08-2012, 09:55 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealtwist
I bet the Jesus of tf's is a hottie. I would fallow to if he looked like ryan gossling.
He/she must be HOT it is the topic to be seen posting in.

I think Disney made a movie about him. Oh yeah it is the beauty and the beast. Because in this what matters is the inside. Any who disagrees does not believe in their savior
Old 11-08-2012, 12:19 PM
vck87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nada
Why not just call her to make an arrangement for a time when you two can both ready to talk to each other?
I wish it were that easy. She changed her number, wont reply to mails and unfriended me on fb. Do you still think I should talk to her ?? I constantly keep questioning things and I get signs. Thats all there is to it
Old 11-08-2012, 12:53 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by vck87
In a TF connection, is one person supposed to be the runner and other the stayer ?? Is this a rule or just a pattern that ppl notice .. After almost a year I saw her a couple of days ago. We just gave each other a cold stare and walked away. Neither of us were willing to talk. Does this mean both of us are runners now ?? Being the enlightened one I always thought I was the stayer .. But that day, I honestly was in no mood to talk to her. Her behavior was cold but that was no suprise to me. What amazed me was that I was equally cold and, for once, not perturbed by her behavior .. I know union won't occur unless both of us become stayers .. But mine seems to be moving in the opposite direction.. Have any of guys experienced anything like this before ??

my, humble aren't we , oh enlightened one ?

" does this mean both of us are runners now ? " or could it mean that this really isn't a twin flame connection ? If there is no interest on either part , why worry about it ?

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 11-08-2012, 12:54 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
I wish it were that easy. She changed her number, wont reply to mails and unfriended me on fb. Do you still think I should talk to her ?? I constantly keep questioning things and I get signs. Thats all there is to it

Hmmm, I would think this is a sign, she doesn't want to talk to you ?

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 11-08-2012, 01:13 PM
Nada

Quote:

Ok.
You need to keep your distance and perhaps find other soul connections.
Better yet, do some soul searching within yourself.
Remember the love that you have felt for her and recognize the same feeling when you meet your next soul connection (or apply and spread the same amount of love to other aspects of your life).
Old 11-08-2012, 03:21 PM
vck87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
my, humble aren't we , oh enlightened one ?]
Of the two of us, I'm more aware of the connection and I dont think she is. Thats what i meant
Old 11-08-2012, 03:23 PM
vck87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nada
Ok.
You need to keep your distance and perhaps find other soul connections.
Better yet, do some soul searching within yourself.
Remember the love that you have felt for her and recognize the same feeling when you meet your next soul connection (or apply and spread the same amount of love to other aspects of your life).
After meeting her, I've never felt such a deep connection with anyone else