Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Old 16-10-2013, 12:50 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi

1) Silly man! Anyone who boasts about such things has a heck of a lot of growing up to do.

2) I do not support fox-hunting, and am surrounded on all sides by Humans (Humans?? -are they really?) -who do. I once took a shotgun to them. It wasn't loaded but made a heck of a crack nevertheless when I pulled the trigger and fired over their heads.
Very kindly (and I've no idea why) the universe decided I should not be locked up for this.

1) A great line.

2) Maybe the Universe was using you as an implement for delivering a lesson to one or all of them?

So many of these people are 'products of the Age'. They've been born into a family or community in which 'these things are' and they know no better.
So important to keep laying down spiritual truths. Eventually, the light will break through.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 16-10-2013, 05:35 PM
Master
Quote LPC " I shouldn't make value judgments"

Normally I would agree with you but in this case I will make an exception.

Just in case anyone forgot, Cameron also favours slaughtering badgers. Anything that runs, crawls, or flies is fair game ! Disgusting.
Old 16-10-2013, 11:18 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
Quote LPC " I shouldn't make value judgments"

Normally I would agree with you but in this case I will make an exception.

Just in case anyone forgot, Cameron also favours slaughtering badgers. Anything that runs, crawls, or flies is fair game ! Disgusting.

Yes it is, Norseman. It is odd that so-called 'thinking' people still cannot see or understand the cruelty, suffering and barbarism involved in their wish to "control" Nature! They just don't seem to see it! Which has to be selective blindness, because they cannot extricate themselves from mindless 'tradition'.
Old 16-10-2013, 11:28 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
1) A great line.

2) Maybe the Universe was using you as an implement for delivering a lesson to one or all of them?

So many of these people are 'products of the Age'. They've been born into a family or community in which 'these things are' and they know no better.
So important to keep laying down spiritual truths. Eventually, the light will break through.

Yes you make a good point, Knight. They know no better....which leads me to wonder -why not?? Where are their feelings? Where have their hearts hidden away?
The same people who I mentioned in my previous post, who also support fox hunting also lay Corvid Traps. I didn't see them this year, but have on many previous years, in the late Spring. I patrol regularly, trepassing in the process, of course, to locate these traps, and either dispatch quickly, the poor birds who are already, sadly beyond any help -or set them free. Many Magpies and crows have flown free, with bloodied beaks and ruffled feathers -and I have hoped they would recover and heal. I am horrified, and grievous about this countryside tradition.

The lady at that Manor House (who supports all these horrors) goes to Church regularly. I once reminded her one Easter Monday, when she verbally attacked me for trespassing on their land and was highly suspicious that I was the one destroying the traps -that she had, only the day before been in Church celebrating the resurrection of Our Lord.....and what would HE have done? I asked -just walked past those birds suffering as they were -or let them free?

She hates my guts.
Old 17-10-2013, 09:51 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Yes you make a good point, Knight. They know no better....which leads me to wonder -why not?? Where are their feelings? Where have their hearts hidden away?
The same people who I mentioned in my previous post, who also support fox hunting also lay Corvid Traps. I didn't see them this year, but have on many previous years, in the late Spring. I patrol regularly, trepassing in the process, of course, to locate these traps, and either dispatch quickly, the poor birds who are already, sadly beyond any help -or set them free. Many Magpies and crows have flown free, with bloodied beaks and ruffled feathers -and I have hoped they would recover and heal. I am horrified, and grievous about this countryside tradition.

The lady at that Manor House (who supports all these horrors) goes to Church regularly. I once reminded her one Easter Monday, when she verbally attacked me for trespassing on their land and was highly suspicious that I was the one destroying the traps -that she had, only the day before been in Church celebrating the resurrection of Our Lord.....and what would HE have done? I asked -just walked past those birds suffering as they were -or let them free?

She hates my guts.

If a child grew up in a house where the parents advocated and exemplified compassion to all living things and the child was 'exposed' to this thinking and action every day it would become their mindset, they would think it the norm and would be shocked at others who thought otherwise.
It is much the same in reverse with those of the hunting, shooting and fishing brigade. And when Church and Government don't counter that mindset....

God's law supercedes human law. I'd have done the same.

I suspect its what you stand for that she hates. You 'remind' her of her hypocrisy and hardheartedness, and represent a higher level she does not yet want to reach up for, though in her heart of hearts probably knows she should. The uncomfortable truth.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 17-10-2013, 11:17 AM
Ascender
Tobi, our of interest, when you spoke those words to the lady of the Manor House, what reply did she give?

Your heart was, and still is, in the right place. The Noble Knight is correct. The universal law of love takes precedence over human law. Why? Love is always right. On the other hand, we all can think of pieces of legislation that we disagree with....(Yes, norseman, including the badger hunt in the UK!)