Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 05-06-2022, 05:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by movingalways
Consciousness (you)...
... y (experiencing) ends.
This is the highest truth I have found also, and I agree with it, but it is not a way out of duality/suffering. Because that end of duality/illusion/suffering is only temporary. As I also explained how and why, and that it is difficult to find human words to explain how and why, except through the scientific time crystal that helps you understand how vibrationally extensionally the duality clock of the greater universe operates or affects our consciousness and its cycles, beyond any possible reference of human time and space relativity. Or any temporalness that it can define or grock intellectually.

Which again, proofs that our consciousness does create this universe, and there are as many big bangs as there are beings and as many universes as there are beings and again proofs the infinity of it all and the all pervading omni presence of duality in and of all things.

Including what we BELIEVE to be absolute. Because that faith is important. But I woulden't just say "oh my pencil is nondual" and be done with it. You gotta take the dissapoinment as a GOOD THING. It means you have deep inner faith! It means you care about finding the absolute and realising it. But dont just call your consciousness non dual and then be done with it. If it is nondual then APPLY IT AND TEST IT FOR YOURSELF. GATHER YOUR OWN EVIDENCE AND GO INFINITELY DEEP TO CONFIRM before you stop and pretend like "im done."

So don't just say that consciousness and non experience is absolute, without investigating very very very deeply. As I said so many times, YOU WILL REMAIN IN NON EXPERIENCE FOR ALL ETERNITY, and still re-emerge back in time and space, as the creator of it. Why? Because the ABSOLUTE SOURCE OF DUALITY IS IRRESISTABLE. It feels like your consciousness is doing that absolutely out of individual choice. But that intention is not vibrationally created by the non vibrating undiferentieted consciousness ALONE. The act of vibrating into temporalness of that consciousness is a direct result of a two state duality that is completely irrelative to our universe which is a vibrational extension of our source consciousness. The duality that is beyond our consciousness and governs the timeless cycles of our consciousness is a vibrational extension of a much much much greater universe than even all the multiverses combined that our consciousness has acces to, and thus many beings don't recognize it...

What I am talking about is that the Absolute is forever going to be infinitely times greater than even the most enlightened human being can or will ever be able to realise. And that those who seek to even surpass the highest non-physical non temporalness, will never get past the time crystal that is just a tiny tiny tiny little vibrational leading edge extension of what is beyond that which humans call God Source, which is thus just a tiny little duality clock that is unrelative to not only our time and space that is an extension of our consciousness, but even unrelative to our consciousness itself. And this will scare allot of people, because it means they will never be able to even come a tiny bit closer to the absolute with their own consciousness alone, not to mention, all the consciousnesses of this entire planet and galaxy combined will only get them a tiny tiny tiny little bit closer to what is beyond their own Source Consciousness. Meaning, it isn't really the Absolute Source.

People just call it absolute, because it is the closest thing we humans have come to the absolute, that which transcends all dualities of this time and space reality. But it will never be able to transcend the duality that governs the very consciousness that created all of it. BY EXTENSION.

Yes, the absolute HAS to exist, because we have a desire to realise it. But that journey of realising it, is going to be eternal and everlasting. There will never be a point where we will realise it in a completed way, because the application has to be eternal! The end will never come, Except that it will give rise to a greater cycle of greater realisation. Evermore and evermore and evermore.

Meaning that whenever you find God, you will find that there will always be a God that is greater than that God also. That doesn't mean that there aren't non dual universes, because from our point of view those non-physical realms are absolute and nondual, but when you realise them fully they will reveal infact just as much infinity of dualities as our realm. It is all vibrational to infinity and beyond. An infinite fractal of inseperability. And it is the very paradoxical inseperability of all these vibrations that make it all infinitely ever expanding and everlasting for every consciousness. So you are not going to realise the ABSOLUTE NONDUALITY, by seeking an end of duality or trying to escape it. The only way you can come closer to the nondual is to understand duality more. And how it operates under eternal laws. The universal response that vibrations have to vibrations, is the revelation of the absolute unchanging nondual, that has to be realised evermore. This is not a consciousness thing alone, but that which governs all vibrations of all consciousness'.

Which means, one has to really drop the crutch and training wheels of calling the consciousness "non-dual" and simply move on to their willingness to realise the absolute, also beyond their own consciousness. Not into the time and space extensions of their consciousness, but in the very vibrational laws that govern the creation of time and space by their own consciousness. THAT IS THE PATH TO NONDUAL REALISATION. AND ABSOLUTE GOD REALISATION.

One day many spiritual beings will find out about the dual nature of their consciousness, and the bolded text I left here will show them a way / path forward. If God is so willing. If their consciousness has the capacity to survive such a realisation, in its extensional human realm.

What I speak of is a knowledge that exists, but if the knowledge has no vibrational receiver that is capable of being received, on our timeline, then it will simply move through the path of least resistance to another timeline. Why? Because ALL IS ONE AND ONE IS ALL... You don't have to realise the absolute in order for it to realise you. It is completely free will choice. And very few human beings will even become aware of that choice through their own individual free will, what they consider their free will atleast...
Old 05-06-2022, 05:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
What we resist, persists, if...
... Stop creating vibrations and Duality because nether of those exist of themselves.
The first sentence proofs duality. When you resist duality it becomes more, and when you allow it, it will reveal the nondual evermore.

What I speak of is the proof that what people call absolute is also dual. And not absolute. And I also gave a way, to realise the nondual through nonresistance. Through allowance of duality. To allow the duality to reveal the nondual evermore. Because once the evidence is found, the only way to expand the realisation of the nondual is through eternal deliberate application of its realisation. That will never end.

I can only share my perspective that the duality that I speak of is not created by any consciousness. That consciousness is not able to create that duality. Only when you completely embrace your consciousness, as the way forward, then the dualities of the "absolute" will be revealed, and the disillusionment will cause most of these souls to withdraw completely from the human realm or any physical time and space extension of their consciousness. Which their consciousness is creator of, as long as they are able to maintain the illusion of their consciousness being absolute. And so the withdrawal from time and space happens only when this being has no knowledge of how the duality of their consciousness IS REVEALING the nondual. Also through the vibrational time and space extensions of their consciousness, but I bolded very significantly that the nondual cannot be realised through the time and space extension, because it is non relative to not only it, it is even nonrelative to their own consciousness of which their time and space is an extension of.

Which means most humans wont stand a chance. And that will make them so sad, that it will literally cause them to withdraw their entire consciousness from time and space, why? Because as I have bolded the text, they have invested too heavily into time and space!

Only the one that is humble enough that they are still willing to believe in the absolute, even after realising the dual nature of their own consciousness, will be able to move forward in nondual realisation. And that is going to be an eternal realisation not only in realisation but also the evermoreness of the realisation of its evermoreness of application of their nondual realisations. Just as infinite as the dual is that is how infinite the nondual will be. And it will never be evermore realised except through its evermore application of its evermore realisation that will propel again its evermore application and on and on and on.

But I have bolded the clues. That is the best I can do for our human timeline.
Old 06-06-2022, 02:44 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
This is the highest truth I have found also, and I agree with it, but it is not a way out of duality/suffering. Because that end of duality/illusion/suffering is only temporary...

I respect your passionate belief in your metaphysics, I truly do, but my discovery is that duality is a mental construct and that 'it' will always be a mental construct regardless of the contents of the mental construct.
Old 06-06-2022, 08:50 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
The first sentence proofs duality. When you resist duality it becomes more, and when you allow it, it will reveal the nondual evermore.
The first sentence doesn't prove anything, but what you are resisting are your own creations. Duality is created by the differentiated consciousness of the ego - that's its 'job'. There are no non0Dual realisations because the realisations only come through Duality - realisations are 'objects' of consciousness and as such are the definition of consciousness.
Old 06-06-2022, 03:54 PM
Master
Quote:
T....- realisations are 'objects' of consciousness and as such are the definition of consciousness.
Ok, let's say that everything is consciousness. And Consciousness cannot realise itself. And consciousness is non-dual. Consciousness just is.

How come the ego exists at all. How come the deferentieted consciousness exists at all, if this is the case? If consciousness is not vibrational, then how come the differentieted consciousness exists as a vibrational extension of the pure undeferentieted consciousness? How come it can be experienced AT ALL? How come ANY experience can exist at all, if consciousness is non-dual? How come variety can even exist. How come difference can even exist? How come Self and Other Than Self can even exist? How come contrast can even exist? How come CHANGE can even exist? How come illusion can even exist? How come duality can even exist?

People say they can expand their consciousness and contract it. Become more aware or less aware. How is a non-dual consciousness even able to do any of these things?
Old 06-06-2022, 05:35 PM
Knower

Quote:
Ok, let's say that everything is consciousness. And Consciousness cannot realise itself. And consciousness is non-dual. Consciousness just is.
Dictionary.com:
Existence: the fact or state of living or having objective reality.

This above definition is why delusional assumptions about an existent reality appear. The truth is, there is no objective (or subjective) reality.

What is 'ego'? It is an appearance of form, a thought. What is 'consciousness'? It is an appearance of form, a thought. What is 'I'? It is an appearance of form, a thought. The same truth applies to 'contrast' and 'differentiation' and 'dual' and 'nondual'.

Ceasing thinking for just a few moments reveals that an objective reality does not exist. And because there is no objective reality, there is no subjective reality.

Using pointers, what 'is' is Absolute reality and 'Its' appearance. That is all.
Old 07-06-2022, 09:14 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
What does non-Dual even mean? We've been through the challenge and you have yet to produce something that I can't debunk as a false Duality yet here you are, still stuck in this Duality thing. Non-Dual is what is not Duality, but what is Duality and what is not Duality is still Duality. Depending on your definition, because you're still talking about two 'things'/opposites. Duality is also supposed to be the 'distance' between consciousness and the 'objects' of consciousness, in your case there is your consciousness and Duality is a 'thing', non-Duality is another 'thing'

From an Advaita perspective where there is "Not-two," which means you are the only 'thing'. Duality is not a 'thing' and non-Duality isn't a 'thing' either. I guess Advaita uses the term 'non-Duality' for convenience as much as anything else, maybe the Sanskrit 'equivalent' doesn't reference Duality or they don't need to.

Th bottom line is that your reality is all about your definitions. so you define what is Duality and non-Duality, and your reality is relative to that. The best start you can give yourself is to work out which is what, and your reasons behind it.

The ego doesn't exist per se, there is no entity as the ego. The ego is a 'collection' of perceptions but perceptually it's a singularity - it appears as one thing. It's differentiated consciousness because we need an individual frame of reference to navigate this reality, and your ego is your interface between your internal and external realities. To all intents and purposes you have "A sense of I am" so from that perspective you have an ego.

What we experience is our response to external reality and not the external reality itself, and that is relative to your ego. Duality and non-Duality are two of the 'contents' of your ego so your experiences are relative to those. Because the consciousness of the ego is differentiated you can have a response to external reality, because it's 'not you'.

Consciousness can realise itself because it differentiates itself from itself. Welcome to being Atman and by extension Brahman, say hello to variety. experience, realisations, perceiving yourself to be Spiritual, contrast, difference...

Non-Duality is differentiated from Duality, 'this' is differentiated from 'that'.

What colour is consciousness? If you tell me that since you know so much about it, I'll tell you how undifferentiated consciousness vibrates. As for 'pure' undifferentiated consciousness, that's your ego at work and creating Duality and non-Duality. There is no such thing as 'pure' consciousness the same as there is no 'impure' consciousness. That's not understanding, that's judgement and an ego seeking status.

You can only expand or contract 'things', consciousness is not a 'thing'. Awareness is not a 'thing' either but in some people's minds they are 'things'.

There is no such 'thing' as non-Dual consciousness, again you're adding in prefixes that only serve to confuse you. The (Jungian) self/Atman is undifferentiated consciousness, and there is neither Duality nor non-Duality.

As a wise man once said to me, "Drop what doesn't serve you." How are you served by the confusion you have?
Old 07-06-2022, 09:15 PM
Master
Quote:
As a wise man once said to me, "Drop what doesn't serve you." How are you served by the confusion you have?
Yeah, if suffering or confusion comes, it comes. I cant do anything about it anyway.
Old 08-06-2022, 12:32 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Yeah, if suffering or confusion comes, it comes. I cant do anything about it anyway.
Yes you can, you can stop creating it in the first place
Old 08-06-2022, 06:04 AM
Master
Be single-minded or take one thought at a time and optimise it to if fullest degree, "overcoming duality" is that easy.

Law of attraction is easy, it's meant to be used with love, that's why people have blocks when trying to initiate it. Love and righteousness are interchangeable words and they are one in the same, when you are loving you are being righteous and vice versa.

utopiandreamchild