Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-04-2013, 11:48 PM
Lightworker42

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaRayne
I was just wondering because me and mine sometimes have communication difficulties. I don't know if it's because we're both somewhat socially awkward so we mirror this back to each other, or if this is a common occurrence for TFs. So does this happen to you guys at all? Is it sometimes hard to know what to say to them?

We actually communicate very well until I say something is can't process or want to hear. Especially if I say something positive to him. It is very hard at times to know what to say. I feel like I walk on egg shells a lot. He's all over the place sometimes. lol At times I feel like I can't "win". However, I have been told I am like that too! lol
Old 17-04-2013, 11:53 PM
Lightworker42

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealtwist
would say stupid things that were lame. Or ramble on about something...

OMG! He does this a lot. He will ramble on and then say, "that didn't make sense did it?" And guess what? It usually doesn't make any sense. I wonder why he does this? Could it be the same reason I reckon.

Question, why are you not presently speaking with your twin?
Old 17-04-2013, 11:55 PM
Lightworker42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Borealis
Quite the contrary, the communication between us is very easy and uninhibited. Like I've never had with anyone else! I truly love our conversations! Darn, how I miss him!

What happened? Do you all not speak anymore?
Old 18-04-2013, 12:01 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightworker42
What happened? Do you all not speak anymore?

Not since Christmas. It's very, very, verrrry complicated. A truckload of obstacles between us. *smiles bravely*

the future's so bright

Old 18-04-2013, 12:08 AM
Lightworker42

Quote:
Originally Posted by airydoug
That comes and goes with us. Some days are awesome and others are all over the shop. One day SC will be cool as a cucumber, the next she will act like a nervous kid on her first day of school.

Haven't heard from her for 3 weeks so far.

Dang! So does mine. He is so cool at times. Then he acts really nervous at other times like he is freaking out or something. I think it is cute! If we haven't seen each other in a while, I will always have a panic attack before we come together. Ugh! Isn't this crazy?
Old 18-04-2013, 12:20 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightworker42
OMG! He does this a lot. He will ramble on and then say, "that didn't make sense did it?" And guess what? It usually doesn't make any sense. I wonder why he does this? Could it be the same reason I reckon.

Question, why are you not presently speaking with your twin?

I don't know how to after everything went down. It is harder then it looks.....
My basic story is in this thread.
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=49151

I think now he truly wanted to be with me and my kids. He went from point a and instead of taking the long way to b. He thought no I will jump to b....It all happened so fast.

I have always been a person who looked for what she wanted. This time i looked found and i have no clue what to do with it. So I chose to not do anything
Old 18-04-2013, 12:31 AM
Master
sorry, but this question made me laugh... not AT the question, but at myself. I have no trouble talking to anybody, including movie stars and rock stars. But sometimes I get so tongue-tied around my twin. I actually laugh at myself! Usually when we get together we have to most wonderful easy-going conversations. He can keep up with me - I just from topic to topic pretty quickly and am known to have a pretty witty comeback from time to time. That's if we are in "friend mode". But let me pick up on any sexual energy from him and I'm all o.O -- I say the wrong thing or completely space out. It's like all my speech center neurons go on the blink.

In short, it's perfectly normal.
Old 18-04-2013, 12:33 AM
Moonscapes

The terrible, almost paralysing nervousness was with me for years. One time I was drinking a cup of tea with him and my hands were shaking so badly I nearly missed my mouth and threw it at my face! It was so disconcerting it made me want to avoid him. The more perfect I wanted to be the more clumsy I became! I couldn't seem to 'cure' myself no matter what I tried.

Recently I had to work with him and decided I could take no more of this terrifying feeling. Realising it was fear of making a fool of myself in front of him (he's always so calm and cool), I just stopped being afraid of this and decided it was OK for me to make a fool of myself, and guess what?, I was cured :-)
Old 18-04-2013, 12:48 AM
Lightworker42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonscapes
The terrible, almost paralysing nervousness was with me for years. One time I was drinking a cup of tea with him and my hands were shaking so badly I nearly missed my mouth and threw it at my face! It was so disconcerting it made me want to avoid him. The more perfect I wanted to be the more clumsy I became! I couldn't seem to 'cure' myself no matter what I tried.

Recently I had to work with him and decided I could take no more of this terrifying feeling. Realising it was fear of making a fool of myself in front of him (he's always so calm and cool), I just stopped being afraid of this and decided it was OK for me to make a fool of myself, and guess what?, I was cured :-)

ROTFL! This had me completely cracking up!! I can't stop laughing. I needed this! lol
Old 18-04-2013, 12:50 AM
jupitorarizona

I have experienced the shaking frenzy, also! Oh my, how embarrassing it is!