Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 11-01-2011, 03:34 PM
Deactivated Account
I sometimes feel a cool breeze around me which is different to the feelings of cold I get in my body with Reiki or Kundalini. I have always put this particular experience down to spirit more from intuition than anything but as said above, intuition is pretty reliable.
Old 12-01-2011, 05:37 AM
santacruz18

I've felt the cool breeze only a couple of times. The last time was a few weeks ago at work. I ask the angles to come to work with me. They actually did a little computer work for me then I felt a cool breeze directly in front of me, between the computer monitor then over my hands. I stopped what I was doing to really notice it. I wish this experience would happen more often.
Old 12-01-2011, 05:55 AM
lonelymagpie

I find that I get a tingling in the back of my neck to the right side and I know instantly its spirit energy. I often feel tingling/goosebumps when an energy is near me too. I have also fet massive joy for no reason and a very warm patch on my left side (hip) just above my bottom area. All these are signs of energies around me.

xxx
Old 15-01-2011, 02:51 PM
Dreamer444

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-child
From what I know, each spirit has an energy signature so it can either be coldness, tingling, warmth or lots of love and joy flowing over you. And I agree with Spiritlite, what does your gut tell you?

I agree with Star-child Ive felt all of these feelings at different times I know when its my spirit guide I have a misture of all of these at once
Old 15-01-2011, 03:05 PM
Mothwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-child
From what I know, each spirit has an energy signature so it can either be coldness, tingling, warmth or lots of love and joy flowing over you.

Oh! I've always thought people just felt spirits differently, I never considered that different spirit presences provide different sensations! Hmm...

Usually when I "feel" energy it's like a pressure in the air. Though when my Coven circles it always gets really, really hot, which could be partially attributed to body temperatures, but still.
Old 06-05-2011, 06:32 PM
Ascender
I know how this is @.@ some times when my Spirit guide is with me ill feel a tengly feeling. Depends if im siting, standing or laying down. Some times it'll be on my spine, others my head, my back, my arms or my legs. Only a few times have I felt a chill. I like it though. Makes me feel tingely and safe.:P
Old 07-05-2011, 02:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by santacruz18
Occasionally, when I'm watching TV in my living room, or at work on a computer, I will get kind of, a quick cold chill out of no where. Like a zap (for a better word) Sometimes my legs will lighter tingle after wards. Has anyone felt this?
Ava

santacruz18 - I have had one experience with spirits or ghosts that were in my home one evening while I was home alone that manifested themselves by cooling off the room several degrees. They also turned the tv off, made static come through the intercom, opened the upstairs door and made the hair on my dogs back stand straight up. Whoever it was from the next world, I didn't have the impression it was friendly because both myself and my dog wanted to get out of the house immediately. My home often had such problems with spirit activity. My son's girlfriend spent the night in the basement and the next day she claimed she would never spend the night in our house again. She said something woke her up in the middle of the night and it felt as though she were in a freezer and had ice cubes held on her face. Like me, she didn't have a good feeling about this energy. When I've encountered a good energy, like a sparkling blue ball of light the whole room was lit up with warmth and I felt cradled in love, not scared. Those are just my experiences.

Blackraven
Old 08-05-2011, 02:51 AM
william.b

I experience chills like that when I pray sometimes. I've rationalized it is a physiological response, but I have always found some kind of reassurance from it. It's as if my prayer has been heard.
It's really the strongest "spiritual" feeling I ever have. It's nice to read that someone else experiences this same thing. Thank you for bringing this up.
Old 16-05-2011, 07:55 AM
Trace

Mind you , the spirits on the lower planes can make you feel energy numerous ways. I have had a spirit get angry at me on an investigation, draw energy from 4 cameras in the immediate vicinity causing the flashes to not work simultaneously, then blast my face with hot air. It actually felt like someone had a small bar heater about 12" from my face and was waving it in front. I knew it was an anger reaction because it was to do wtih somethign I said.
Now I believe that the coldness is a drawing of the energy from the atmosphere and could be electromagnetic energy, and the heat was a reflecting back of it. It is the only time that I have experienced that but hot spots are well known in the ghost investigating fraternity.
Old 17-05-2011, 02:18 PM
dans

i hope it depends..sometimes may b chill, may b heat..may b fragrance..etc..