Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2012, 12:10 PM
GhostMachine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella
That is a very good way to perceive it to gain a bigger perspective on the emotional undercurrent ............

Again I'm sorry for making this post.

Never apologize for being honest.

You don't owe that to anybody here.
Old 03-12-2012, 12:16 PM
Bodhi_Spirit

Please please please do not do that! Once you cross that line it's very unlikely you will be able to bounce back most people can't. I'll spare you the details but since I've been sober a little over three years now things are much better. Trust me you DO NOT want to go down that road.
Old 03-12-2012, 12:19 PM
Master
Hi Bella

First up I cant speak for anyone else here but there is certainly nothing to be ashamed or anxious about in front of me for expressing what you did in your opening post.
I have worked with lots of women who have either been on the verge/in that stage of contemplation, those who have dabbled a little, those who are struggling to abstain and/or those who are on a program after managing to get off it.

If you feel I may be able to support you in some way you are more than welcome to PM me at any time yeah ... I am in Australia but i dont see that as a barrier in my ability to offer the kind of support you may be looking for
Old 03-12-2012, 12:30 PM
cvsouth

The fact that you've created this thread and put it in the healing section shows that you know that is this a bad idea. It is ok looking for confirmation and guideance but listen to yourself and take sovereignty over your life. Like I said, it is a test.
Old 03-12-2012, 02:55 PM
glenos

I don't think you know what you'd be getting in to and possibly not out of.

G
Old 03-12-2012, 06:21 PM
Master
Bella, this thread is almost two years old and you expressed then that you wished it had been deleted. Please advise staff soonest as to your current wishes.

Old 08-12-2012, 06:59 PM
chilly

Wow, two years old, huh. Still gonna reply.

I just wanted leave this here for anyone that could be experiencing feelings similar to Bella's. First of all, don't let anyone guilt trip you about your own honest feelings. Don't let anyone dissuade you from doing what you feel like doing- this is your life. You, like everyone, have natural curiosities. Don't let anyone suppress them with their negative attitude.

I believe that literally everything is okay in moderation, and I encourage experimentation. Realistically though, the odds that anything good happening out of trying heroin are against you. If you're still so interested, do some research and decide for yourself. If you want my opinion, there are more exciting, safer drugs out there worth exploring that have shown positive results. In any case, if your curiosity is causing you stress, find a distraction- it'll probably pass with time.
Old 08-12-2012, 07:08 PM
Neville

From our rules in the FAQ above.

Quote:
Drug Talk: Drugs used to be openly and maturely discussed when the forum was in it's infancy, but due to the number of people actively promoting it for spiritual advancement we have blanket banned it with the exception of someone who is seeking support to come off drugs.
Closed Thread