Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 18-04-2014, 09:57 AM
Knower
Once again astral explorer is correct here and it's unfortunate that so many people on these forums are so obsessed with the idea of heaven that they can't deal with the fact that almost everywhere you go in dreams and astral projection there will be a-holes. I won't even call them dark spirits because I have only run into like 10 really evil spirits and even those can't really harm you too bad, just steal some of your energy, although of course that is terrifying to most people, including myself. They also more frequently not allow you to sink into the dream world or REM sleep due to your fear from encountering these entities which is worse IMO because entering the dream world/astral realms is necessary for your spirit for some reason. A rat will die from lack of sleep before it even dies from hunger or thirst. It is hard to deal with it unless you have enough consciousness in the dream world to deal with these a-holes, something I struggle with basically every night. I also agree that the RTZ if you are there means you are much more conscious then in a normal dream so it's easier to fend off a-holes and focus on where you want to go and what you want to meet. I think it's interesting that so many females like to think that everything is fine and dandy in the spirit worlds where love is everywhere and you will have these beautiful experiences. I think we are seeing an increase in male spirituality that is more rational when it comes to looking at the reality of the situation, sorry ladies :P. I do wish things were better but I feel like only when even 25% of the world awakens to spirituality will we see a revolution in how we experience the astral or dream realms, mostly from our doing I think.
Old 25-04-2014, 12:02 PM
bitternight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violin314
I'm have known about astral projection for almost a year and I want to officially expirences . One time I tried it I saw this shadow being in my room and I was so scared that I went back into my body. I have also had some close calls but I think my fear is getting in the way and stopping me. I'm really scared of seeing negative beings and I'm scared that my body will be possessed. My question is can you get possessed when astral projecting and also if you had a fear dealing with astral projecting how did you overcome it

I think you should do some more study if you're still afraid. Perhaps try a method that is acceptable with your idea of faith- Jumping back into your body because you're afraid has very little to do with the entity and 100% to do with you. If you don't have a light everything looks scary in the dark. Try some visualization techniques to guide you through the process at first.

If you're afraid of something learn everything you can about it. master the fear with knowledge.
Old 27-04-2014, 09:56 PM
spiritess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
I went far beyond the RTZ in my first projections many years ago so I highly doubt I will see it any differently. 90% of my lucid dreams and projections begin already inside of what stereotypical projectors would call the "astral" planes far beyond the RTZ, I rarely if ever am in the RTZ or have to leave the RTZ for the "astral" planes and even if I did the astral planes are not some clean cut locality. Our projections take us to a multitude of parallel worlds and dimensions not just the RTZ and what average projectors call the "astral" planes.

I never said every single astral plane (other world and dimension) holds negative entities, but on the same note I have never met someone who only dreams and projects in the higher dimensions every single time. Most people are going to dream and project in a mixture of the lower, medium, and upper dimensions. Which means sooner or later they are going to encounter a negative being. You cannot control if the people you encounter in the physical world are positive or negative and neither can you through astral projection. The astral world is a world just like the physical world is and regardless of what people would love to and are comfortable believing we do not control everything and everyone in these other worlds. Thinking that will simply shelter you from the reality of these worlds and you will only experience what you are mentally and visually able to deal with. Personally I prefer to experience these other worlds in their natural state instead of a mentally manufactured dream world.

And if you want to be technical about it what you consider the "astral" planes actually has far more "negative" beings than the RTZ does. The RTZ is just one level of one dimension and what you consider the "astral" planes is many levels and many dimensions. Some of those levels and dimensions are composed of predominantly dark lower-vibrational beings, some of them are composed of predominantly light higher-vibrational beings, and some of them are a mixture of both. Most people are going to project most of the time into the latter of those three which means they are going to encounter a mixture of both positive and negative beings. It's funny you mentioned the RTZ because the only people I have ever heard of claiming they have never encountered a "negative" being I am pretty sure the reasoning behind that is because they are only allowing themselves to experience a manifested illusion in the RTZ and not what the average-minded projector considers the "astral" planes. I have experienced dark realms, light realms, and everything in-between. Not because I am any different than the next person but because I am not so illogical that I would allow myself to believe my thoughts control other worlds and the beings who inhabit those other worlds, thinking that is ludicrous and makes absolutely no sense realistically.

I totally agree as there is light there is also dark..depends where you go.