Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 05-06-2015, 08:28 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellabomer
My colors? It's quite difficult to grasp how are they my colors?

These colors can represent your feeling, thoughts, ideas, and other things about yourself on display in the sky.
Old 06-06-2015, 07:53 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1127
You mention being with your family in the dream. The family can symbolize either your real-life family, or your inner family, or both. How much interaction do you have with your real-life family?

Since you felt safe from her when you with your family, it might mean that you don't need to face her so much. Being with your family could be a symbol for wholeness, a symbol that all parts of you are present and conscious.

But you might find that you need to face the feelings that this unrequited love brings up. You might need to feel them fully, and acknowledge them, even though you can't have a real relationship with this person (presumably).

Thanks a lot :)

I live with my family, so I interact with them a lot.

I can't face my feelings. Facing them and accepting them means to end up in those unrequited emotions again. In order to move on, I have to forget about these feelings.
Old 06-06-2015, 07:54 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Bow
These colors can represent your feeling, thoughts, ideas, and other things about yourself on display in the sky.

Okay, got it now. Thanks :')
Old 06-06-2015, 10:13 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellabomer
Thanks a lot :)

I live with my family, so I interact with them a lot.

I can't face my feelings. Facing them and accepting them means to end up in those unrequited emotions again. In order to move on, I have to forget about these feelings.

I agree that you can choose to turn your attention away from this person and try not to think about them, and you will find it easier as time passes. However, even the act of choosing to turn your attention away will generate emotions itself. You may feel disappointment, sadness, maybe frustration or even anger. Whatever you feel, it will be easier to get through if you can fully acknowledge it and fully feel it. Maybe you will feel sadness when you commit to your decision to turn your attention to other things, and maybe this sadness will only last a very short time if you can really feel it and accept it.

On the other hand, if you keep fighting your feelings, they will keep chasing you and take longer to dissipate.
Old 06-06-2015, 10:21 AM
Master
hi

i wish we cud vido dreams i do i no in yrs 2 cum thy will end up invent a mashin it vidios dreams
i bey sum of dreams we get is mush btr thm a fiml thy ma thy do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔