Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 18-04-2013, 11:26 PM
Niebla0007

Africa, Native americans, and Asians

I would expect most people are familiar with the work of Spencer Wells when it comes tracing DNAs, races, and evolution.
His most popular work being the The Human Family Tree on National Geographic on TV and the NG magazines showing *how all of us can trace our ancient origin back to the cradle of humanity, East Africa.
It is amazing how it has been shown that regardless of the racial color, there's the underlying genes found in some individuals who's had no idea they had as it is far removed with the way they look like.
Then, there's the Legacy of Genghis Khan's gene.
*Furthermore, of an interest is the genes found common between Native Americans and a certain type of Asians - Southern Altaians to be precised.

Old 18-04-2013, 11:27 PM
Experiencer

I'm Native Canadian and found it funny that my spirits within, is that of an African male(Adam), and a Celtic woman(Enya). I have found out this by the visions I had during meditation.

I also had another vision where I was in some kind of holy place. There was some white people dressed in white, in some sort of church. I then looked outside and seen the ground covered with water, and this Native riding a chariot wearing a white robe, come storming through the gates. behind him there where a bunch of Native people all wearing a white robe, with some sort of red ribbon ties around their neck, walking through the water holding candles. This seemed like it was in the desert of some sort.

This leads me to believe that the Native people are one of the ten lost tribes of Israel.
Old 19-04-2013, 07:48 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
LadyImpreza1111 thank you for the in depth explination. I would love to oneday go to egypt and also travel to the pacific islands samoa and tonga as well. I like learning about were we come from. Someday i want to study antropolgy. I also think that Puerto ricans and Dominicans also have our bloodline in them as well. alot of african american history is unknown to us or is not taught in schools. They make it seem that africa was always this weak undeveloped place, and they live in huts.

Some parts of Africa do still struggle and probably do live in huts.
Old 25-04-2013, 11:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
Some parts of Africa do still struggle and probably do live in huts.

thats also true.
Old 27-04-2013, 08:33 PM
Zepar

I'm choctaw, comanche, and cherokee. Native americans were said to come from east asia/siberia so I would assume native americans are more tied to asians rather than african americans.
Old 28-04-2013, 05:02 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zepar
I'm choctaw, comanche, and cherokee. Native americans were said to come from east asia/siberia so I would assume native americans are more tied to asians rather than african americans.

Look into the lost tribes of Israel, I believe they were of different colors and races. Jacob had 12 sons, from two wives, and two slaves. I believe the children of Israel, is that of the spiritual people who scattered to the 4 corners of the Earth, before Jesus and religion came into the picture. Blacks, Maori's, Australian aborigines, Celts, Greek Spartans, North American Indians, Asians, etc.
Old 28-04-2013, 05:34 AM
Out_of_Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
It's important to find out the truth

The previous African I talked with said that recognized Alexander Magnus in me. The last African offered his girldfriend to play with. Natives, however, keep telling to get the hell out of their land. So, I guess, African and Native americans are connected no way.
Old 28-04-2013, 10:37 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out_of_Here
The previous African I talked with said that recognized Alexander Magnus in me. The last African offered his girldfriend to play with. Natives, however, keep telling to get the hell out of their land. So, I guess, African and Native americans are connected no way.

Doesn't mean that they didn't get along, that they weren't connected. Do you think the Asians, and Native Americans got along, when the Natives had to cross parts of Asia to migrate, to N. America? We are all cut from the same cloth of different patterns and colors, don't you think that God hopes one day we put aside our differences, and reunite that cloth?
Old 28-04-2013, 01:23 PM
Out_of_Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by WmBuzz71
Doesn't mean that they didn't get along, that they weren't connected. Do you think the Asians, and Native Americans got along, when the Natives had to cross parts of Asia to migrate, to N. America? We are all cut from the same cloth of different patterns and colors, don't you think that God hopes one day we put aside our differences, and reunite that cloth?

I think that Native American went out of Atlantis, not any Asia. Europeans as well. Do you know there were encountered white Natives? And the Jew Ancestors theory is just plainly disgusting. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W77t3vzS5qA
Old 07-05-2013, 01:27 PM
LightofOurAge

Lots of interesting replies here. One thing I have read several times is that during the colonial days, some African slaves escaped their "masters" and were taken in by Native tribes in the southeastern states, and intermarried with them. The Seminoles of southern Georgia and Florida, especially.