Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 26-04-2012, 09:08 PM
Experiencer
Henri77 - thanks for the links. I too have been interested in crop circles for some time. And while I too understand that some of them were hoaxes, as you mentioned above, some are just far too elaborate and complex for anyone to have created without spending a significant amount of time and labor - particularly the fractal ones (I especially loved the Triple Julia one that appeared - I'll put up a link later if I can).

And that's not even considering the biochemical and electromagnetic anomalies associated with them. As one of the articles you linked to said, it is common for the powers that be to explain away things they can't understand or prove by ridiculing those who believe in them and then providing some "hoax" mechanism by which they 'really' occured. Fortunately, in today's day and age, we have all gotten a little wiser to their ways : )

Very interesting post - thanks for sharing...

Many Blessings,

QuanKev
Old 26-04-2012, 09:24 PM
Henri77

Thanx
Given how widespread these are, and how magnificently constructed, it's amazing how little the American public knows about this.

The info from psychics-channels suggests they are created mostly by earth based interdimensional intelligence rather than ET's ..... and a few were created as a reply to a request by researchers...for verification....

If anything is a calling card from higher evolved, non human intelligence, crop circles are.

That first link-movie has some of the best imagery I've seen.
It's avail as a dvd, was shown in theaters few years ago...and a doc website had a better version...
but I couldn't locate a better copy-link to share right now,
Old 27-04-2012, 12:09 PM
hawkmoth65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Their magnificent complexity alone defies any possibility of an overnight manmade fake... and the scientific analysis simply supports this.

Both films cover all this.

There is some evidence Dave & Doug were encouraged-paid to create fakes, in order to create a doubt in the public mind.
But the evidence is so widespread- overwhelming that they are simply clowns with little knowledge or veracity.

I don't care who believes this, but simply want to share a bit.
What percentage are authentic means little, and changes nothing of their significance.
Oh I totally agree Henri,and after watching the link,I'm even more convinced now that there is some kind of ancient and/or extra-terrestrial intelligence at work.I wonder,is it nature trying to tell us something or even the planet itself?

As you say,the complexity is incredible and I particularly noted the guy saying about the crop circles that appeared in the space of about 25 minutes!! Also,the maths teacher stating that these designs have not been lifted from a geometry text book,that they are brand new designs and so intricate yet perfectly symetrical.
Old 27-04-2012, 06:29 PM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkmoth65
Oh I totally agree Henri,and after watching the link,I'm even more convinced now that there is some kind of ancient and/or extra-terrestrial intelligence at work.I wonder,is it nature trying to tell us something or even the planet itself?

Well those few ,who have psychic insight into this, feel the circle creators (for the most part) are our ancestors , living within the earth, many of whom no longer have physical bodies, yet care about us and the planet.

In the past, it amazed me that no psychics (that I was aware of) expressed insight into this...As science seemed totally befuddled what the symbols represented, or why they appeared, or how.
However I've found some references that had insights to their purpose and who created them.

Drunvalo suggested a few may have been done by ET's , some by hoaxers, but most by Interdimensionals from within the earth.

It appears Kryon said something much like that...from what I could dig up.

And here's a video of Bashar with similar info

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI-P3qVJ2c0

I've strongly felt it's to remind us of knowledge we've forgotten, and contains a code of sorts revealing the unity of all reality- all life.

Amazing billboards calling for our attention.

Perhaps science will put the puzzle-meaning together, or perhaps insight will inform us ....but it's a challenge that we should welcome.

And a wonderous gift that has been shared. One cannot but be awed by their beauty.
Old 09-05-2012, 11:35 PM
Henri77

Both the US & UK media, govt has largely ignored both UFO's & crop circles.
And denied knowledge of any information, whenever possible.

The UK crop circles especially, have been victim to a number of well financed, well orchestrated hoaxes, as UFOs were subject to media ridicule in our country....

It seems the govts/media see the truth, as something worth hiding from the public. I've read reports that the UK military is offering to pay farmers to mow down crop circles as soon as they're discovered.
Old 22-07-2012, 01:47 PM
Master

Justfound this yesterday and it seemed appropriate to share it here as well.

Thelighthouseonline.com channelings 2008, Like a circle in aspiral, tracks 4, 5 & 6
I started a thread under spiritual developments, didn't know you already had one here! Sorry (LOL)!

This is a channeling by Marina Michaels, and in the tracks I am pointing out, she channels Seth on crop circles, stone circles, who is doing them and why and your beginning thread is right on with what he explains, and it is the other inhabitants of plant earth that are doing them for our benefit for the coming shift to the fifth dimention so that when we begin to see them, we won't freak out.

It is very cool stuff, and so intriguing. Just wanted to share it.

I have listened to several of her other channelings by Jesus and Metatron, and they feel so good, she is very gifted.

Light.
Old 22-07-2012, 01:53 PM
Master

Oh, and while I was purusing google on crop circles, they had some pictures that pop up right away, and I was perusing those and there was one in SNOW! tell me how any human being could put a crop cirlce in snow? That was way cool.
Old 22-07-2012, 02:07 PM
Master

I had the thought recently, about governments and UFO's, that these are things beyond the government's comprehension. They don't say, because they don't know.

when I was at a channeling session last year, I asked the entity that was being channeled, when I saw a UFO (many, many years ago) what were they? did anyone else see it? The answer that I got, and it was quite long, was that if you think of it like a freeway, with many lanes, and if you think of each lane in inches, each inch is a dimention, and the being in the other dimentions are also on our "highway" and sometimes they encounter our dimention. They are not aware that they are in our dimention, because they are in their own, and somewhat briefly, we can see them but they are not intereacting with us. So, if there is no interaction, it stands to reason that the government has not been interacted with, and they are as stumped as the general public.

Just a side note.
Old 23-07-2012, 04:16 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
So, if there is no interaction, it stands to reason that the government has not been interacted with, and they are as stumped as the general public.[/size]

Just a side note.

Well I tend to diasgree, as the govt is well aware of ET's since the 40s 50s, as is NASA. Our military is using alien tech ,still.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYO-iABnQd4
(a mind boggling interview)

Crop circles however are more a mystery....though Basher has given an interpretation that coincides with what others suggest....

Drunvalo said pretty much the same, and he's aware of the latest happenings through his contacts worldwide

this is the most intelligent documentary I've seen on circles
http://www.in5d.com/crop-circles-que...ture-film.html

Old 23-07-2012, 09:02 PM
CatChild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Having seen several documentaries on crop circles,
and wondering about their purpose .... I finally intuited they were a primer to re-educate us about the essential interconnectivity of all life (on earth,anyway)
Something that many ancient cultures still know , but western man has largely forgotten.

Anyway, this is my fave documentary on crop circles... very well done, and collecting the very best- most beautiful circle patterns images I've ever seen.

http://www.in5d.com/crop-circles-que...ture-film.html

If you have pet theories, don't hesitate to share ..... yes there have been numerous fakes , but they've been seen for decades ... not only in England, US, but in many countries ... and science is still baffled as to their "message"

This link was amazing Henri77, thanks for sharing it. I watched it last night and went to sleep hoping to dream about visions of lovely orbs.