Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 01-02-2012, 06:52 PM
Master

...heal a tree's spirit. I can't see spirits. Or energy. Any suggestions how I find one, or one that is sick? The trees in this area are generally healthy afaik, we don't have much local pollution.

I do have the talent to send energy. I might be able to send a little into a vortex. I don't know if it will be even noticeable, but I am willing to do it. I expect no rewards, nor do I require one. But I would have appreciated being given a task I had the means to at least pursue.
Old 01-02-2012, 06:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by iolite
You don't have to be near them at all!! Just send the energy to the vortex with your intent. Energy follows thought/intent. It really is that easy!!

You can also just send that thought or intent into the ground itself with loving energy to heal the planet directly, or pretend you have a marble sized earth in your hands and envelope it in your heart centered energy.

I. Don't. Know. Where. The. Vortexes. Are. Nor what they look like, for someone completely unable to perceive energy. I have already tried the earth-in-my-hands thing. I had no sense of accomplishing anything. I have tried to send energy generally downward too. Same lack of sense of accomplishment.

When someone are told to help over the dead, they can talk with them. If someone are told by the spirits to help someone survive, they can be there when they are needed. I don't hear of someone without mediumistic skills being told to help spirits or channel messages. So why am I being told to do a task where I have no sense of what I am doing?
Old 01-02-2012, 07:20 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
So why am I being told to do a task where I have no sense of what I am doing?

Then I would say that your first goal should be finding out how (as it seem you are by talking on these forums about it).

I would say that imagination is key. Let us say you knew that a tree in Africa needed to be healed, you should be capable of doing this from any place in the world by imagine the tree in your mind and visualising it getting heal. At least this is how it is in theory... you can do this with the vortex to... it is about believing and visualising.
Old 01-02-2012, 07:29 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjoorka
Then I would say that your first goal should be finding out how (as it seem you are by talking on these forums about it).

I would say that imagination is key. Let us say you knew that a tree in Africa needed to be healed, you should be capable of doing this from any place in the world by imagine the tree in your mind and visualising it getting heal. At least this is how it is in theory... you can do this with the vortex to... it is about believing and visualising.

You are right, I might not need to be at the precise spot. I DO need to know which particular tree it is, if only that it is 'the small tree by the boulder that looks like a frog'. I can do distance healing already, even if the amount of healing is puny, but the patient has to be someone in particular. So far, noone has been able to tell me what a vortex look like so I can see it in my mind, or show me the picture of a particular one. Always in distance healing I have had a picture or description to go by, or a companion psychic with the ability to see the patient AND WHAT WE ARE DOING. So I know when to stop, or tell me what I am doing wrong.

I admit it, I am in a foul mood lately. I am thinking rather negatively. But my frustrations are rather massive too. I apologize to those why are trying to help me.
Old 01-02-2012, 07:45 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
a companion psychic with the ability to see the patient AND WHAT WE ARE DOING.

Maybe that is your answer. Find a psychic that can help you. Nobody said anything about you doing it alone
Old 01-02-2012, 07:59 PM
Master

Ever tried to find a psychic who is willing to help with anything spiritual on a regular basis? Even my psychic friends would balk at that. And if I am going to pursue this, it is not going to be on a once-per-year basis. Not to mention the headaches all psychics gets who work with me for more than a few minutes; there is lots of synergy but my energy has too high vibrational level / is too pure. But who knows what Mother Earth takes for granted.
Old 01-02-2012, 08:23 PM
Quagmire

No have never met one that would do that. But you would think that they exist... Sometimes I am speaking wisdom and other times I am just guessing (like the psychic suggestion). The thing about your energy, I think would change to the better for the psychic if it was on a regular basis as you would think that the psychic would get more acquainted/aligned with your energy.

I think Mother Earth is grateful that you take it this serious.
Old 01-02-2012, 08:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjoorka
No have never met one that would do that. But you would think that they exist... Sometimes I am speaking wisdom and other times I am just guessing (like the psychic suggestion). The thing about your energy, I think would change to the better for the psychic if it was on a regular basis as you would think that the psychic would get more acquainted/aligned with your energy.

This has been tested out very thoroughly. The headaches does not stop. Nor the ensuing tiredness.
Old 01-02-2012, 09:02 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
This has been tested out very thoroughly. The headaches does not stop. Nor the ensuing tiredness.

In all the noise I am walking through, I missed the question asked of you?
Can you ask me one more time? There is something here for you from the divine....If you are open to receive, I will glady reveal what you need
Old 01-02-2012, 09:11 PM
Quagmire

okay it was just a thought

I get some incomming messages... it is kind of a blur. Something about regaining leverage... something about you might be well off with putting it away for awhile to regain leverage within yourself. Haha it says "you know you do not have to do it today" (sorry for laughing, it just sounded funny the way it was said inside my head). Like a reminder or something. Does it make any sense to you? it is easier in a good mood (it is true but where did that sentence come from?). Sorry my head seem to run all on it own right now hope you can use some of it. There is also something about level and Im not sure if the word I used ealier should be level instead of leverage.