Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 21-01-2012, 09:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by froebellian
True fellow rooster.. I carry guilt and find it hard to let go so they played on it - he is the one that has guilt in our scenario not me!

And there you have it,,,

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 21-01-2012, 09:52 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enya
Sometimes we're given more than we want for reasons which only come clear well after the event... It is possible that they are nudging you this way because there's a karmic issue to be addressed and you chose before coming here to address it.

I do hope the reasons will surface, or I may never get to know them either.. due the situation..
Old 22-01-2012, 12:58 AM
Master
Do you think Spirit can be manipulative?

I know for sure that Spirit will nudge us around to get us free from some stuck place we're in, so we will keep growing and going deeper.

At a certain point I became grateful for it because I realized I rarely knew what was really best for me and they always do.

Xan

Old 24-01-2012, 02:20 AM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by froebellian
Do you think Spirit can be manipulative?
I think a person determines how much they can be manipulated, according to the relationship they have with the other.
How much power\authority a person allows the other to have over them.