Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 05-01-2011, 11:26 AM
GregoryScott

Yes, I understand fully. Even if it's not a physical one it certainly will be a conscious manifestation.
Old 05-01-2011, 11:45 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregoryScott
Yes, I understand fully. Even if it's not a physical one it certainly will be a conscious manifestation.
But then, it depends on your definition of physical. Some would say the physical is a conscious manifestation that we choose to believe while we are here - for numerous reasons. Perhaps the change in consciousness will change our perception of physical. Perhaps the fifth/sixth dimension will feel just as physical as this third does.
Old 05-01-2011, 12:53 PM
Master
Quote:
We all know what’s supposed to happen in 2012. Lately I’ve been doing a little research for the fact I never really understood what the scientists meant by the earth lining up with the center of our galaxy.
http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012-guest.html

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/11/091106-2012-end-of-world-myths.html

I wonder what crackpot beliefs will be created when people read this: http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/apophis/
Old 05-01-2011, 03:06 PM
Master
Quote:
I see what you’re saying, and understand. But I didn’t mean it that way. Since our body is part of a four dimensional world we have to abide by its laws. There are many things that affect the physical body that allows the spirit to manifest. It’s a proven fact that vibrational frequencies stimulate the mind and body in harmonious ways. I feel this vibration during meditation, astral projection or before going into a lucid dream; and it is always at the point of separation of consciousness from the physical; or maybe the joining of. I was just curious that the closer we get to the Galactic Equator, could it actually alter the consciousness of humanity into becoming a more balanced human being; the way we were meant to be.

Thanx for your reply.

yes. every electrons in our body are like tiny gyroscopes (spinning tops).

in your theory the equator of the galactic core aligns with the sun earth and eventually every electrons in our body.

this in turn will align all our electrons in unison. in chemistry this alignment is called sigma bonding. it is the most powerful connection between two objects. crystalline structures are aligned this way. this connection also facilitates the most efficient transfer of energy.

now imagine every electrons in your brain are aligned in this very solid and very orderly fashion.

Old 05-01-2011, 07:15 PM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
If you did some serious digging you could probably come up with a pile that would choke a horse. But look behind the mask. Does it really matter which theory you subscribe to? Belief in anything puts the energy there, and there must be massive amounts of human energy all focussed on 2012. Even if you're sceptical it's still in your thoughts and giving it collective energy. Energy doesn't give a single hoot about The Truth nor good and bad, all it knows is that it's there.

yeah it doesn't matter what theory you subscribe to as i said, there are many, just putting some of the ancient belief out there, thought someone may be interested, the mythology is quite intriguing.
Old 05-01-2011, 09:09 PM
GregoryScott

Ok, so we all agree I’m crazy… aah who wants to be sane anyway
Old 05-01-2011, 10:58 PM
GregoryScott

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxheatherxx
It sounds as if you are trying to understand dimension in terms of time and place. But dimension isn't a physical thing, it needn't make sense to your physically. Its a state of conciousness.

There are energy changes...and I am not in a position to say that there wont be a change in energy in 2012....but I believe peoples understanding of this date is a media myth...based on the mayan claender that stopped in that year.....but the mayans were human beings...they couldnt write an infinate calender could they.

I fully agreed with you, and that had always bothered me. But this is what I had found during my research. The calendars and prophecy were not created by the Mayan astronomers. It is said they were provided by someone who wasn’t even Mayan; his name was Kukla Kahn. It was said he was Caucasian, white hair and beard with an elongated skull.
Old 06-01-2011, 02:31 AM
GregoryScott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
But then, it depends on your definition of physical. Some would say the physical is a conscious manifestation that we choose to believe while we are here - for numerous reasons. Perhaps the change in consciousness will change our perception of physical. Perhaps the fifth/sixth dimension will feel just as physical as this third does.

Yes, and that's exactly what I was trying to convey. I didn't mean a higher dimension of physical reality; I was basically referring to the higher-consciousness of the human species as a whole.

The universe as a whole is in a constant state of vibration, and we are not separate from it; not only do I get that, I feel it with all my being. I know that I am more than just a physical body with a mind; my soul is interwoven to the here-and-now for a reason.
Old 06-01-2011, 04:23 AM
Ciqala

Well I for one, know i did not create myself, nor did i create the universe, i am simply one with the universe, all interrelated, and connected and whole, i am here to awaken into remembrance, of the divine plan, and i did not create the divine plan, i am only here to assist in the plan, and grow, the event that will happen, has been waiting to happen for over billions of years, just like the events before this came into play, there is such thing as manifestation, but then there is such thing as destiny and following your path in true oneness. If you believe your energetic vibration is powerful enough to create 2012, then be wary, about the rest of the population who firmly believes 2012 is a doomsday theory, there are more who believe it is negative, than peaceful. We do not control the entire universe, that is impossible. We should respect the forces of nature. We are not always the most important things in the world, there are other things out there. You may think i am insane, but i don't really care. There is a purpose. You don't have to agree with me, this is just my belief.

Be aware of what you read, about the mayans, make sure you read the actual mythology if you want to even get into all of that.
Because what you read about "Kukla Kahn" is a recent story, and hoax going on created by people who fear the end of the world, which is not what they predicted anyway...
Although
it is derived from the actual spelling of the mayans real mythological god, called "Kukulcan". That is what kukulcan is all about.
Creator God Kukulcan, is their higher power, is still peoples higher power to this day, one who created the earth, said to resemble a serpent, the mayans had shamanic wisdom, same as tribes still alive to this day, and possibly learned a lot from Kulkulcan, that is where they got their knowledge, people were more awake back then.
The stories of how the mayans became "extinct" tell tales of europeans coming along, but that was after the fact anyway, which is probably where the amusing tale of a white dude coming along came up. Mayan generations were alive before that timeline. Mayan people were handed down the prophecy and calendar from another tribe. It was handed down from generations to generations, no one knows where it started from, the most recent documented was the people before the mayans. To understand this more clearly, you should know that the same prophecy, and even the calendar is still used, but it is still believed in many hopi, chinese, and native american, first nations tribes around the world today. it was never something that died out... just some people are getting really worried about it suddenly, now that it's 2011, thinking something terrible is going to happen, when it's not, it's just an awakening.
Old 06-01-2011, 04:25 AM
GregoryScott

I apologize if I offended anyone with this post; this was not my intention. I had a dream prior to joining this site; which I posted a day of two after joining. It had to do with our solar system splitting into two. I remember seeing 2 earths and the 2 suns. The more I remember one earth and one sun were solid, and the other see-through. And these changes were being caused by an outside influence. I do know that whatever happens will happen regardless of what any of us believe. I’m not afraid of physical death, never have been; although it’s Life that scares me a bit. Anyway, I was just trying to make a little sense of it.

Thanx everyone for posting your thoughts.
Greg