Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 02-04-2013, 11:03 AM
Master
axioms are assumed true without proof... it's like a+b = b+a
Old 02-04-2013, 03:48 PM
Ascender

Thank you VesicaPhoenix11 for posting this. Brilliant.

We are Conscious Energy and this is our instruction Manual that should be read and understood by every spirit.
Old 02-04-2013, 07:24 PM
VesicaPhoenix11

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meadows
But a more pertinent question...is why do you want to create axioms or agreed upon principles of reality...to this extreme?

For me, because they are not axioms or beliefs shared by the general populace...it verges on a quiet sort of manipulation to make them into a wider belief system.

My mind very much likes its independence...so for me, the alarm bells sound when someone wants me to believe anything based upon the supposition that everybody else agrees...or knows it to be true.

I didn't create these - as I said in the first post I found them several years ago (2001 I think) and I found some of them spoke truly to me and some other people I have shared them with found that they expressed some concepts well.

I do not try to make anyone think anything. I was just sharing my perception of things. *sighs* In fact, I am pretty opposite of that, as I believe people's paths are very personal and no one can know what is right and true for another. But - when we share things we may find truth in other people's perception. See, linguistic limitation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
axioms are assumed true without proof... it's like a+b = b+

The beginning actually says, only take what you want out of it. If it doesn't look true to you, don't accept it. No problem.

And I'm glad Barryni and in progress seemed to get something out of it - I just put it out here, trying to share a little of my perception in the interest of communication on a spiritual level. If you get something out of it, I am very pleased, if not... that's okay too.

Be well.
Old 02-04-2013, 09:01 PM
Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VesicaPhoenix11
I didn't create these - as I said in the first post I found them several years ago (2001 I think) and I found some of them spoke truly to me and some other people I have shared them with found that they expressed some concepts well.

I do not try to make anyone think anything. I was just sharing my perception of things. *sighs* In fact, I am pretty opposite of that, as I believe people's paths are very personal and no one can know what is right and true for another. But - when we share things we may find truth in other people's perception. See, linguistic limitation.

You are the best person to write your perceptions. if they're somebody elses words, then they express their perception best.

There is a point to me saying all this...I'm not simply picking holes. You see, when we read words, we fit them into our own language print and understand their meaning through our personal perception. Now many people will have read the same 'spiritual' books as you...and they will recognise the language used in spiritual books and be pleased to understand the language you are using...and everybody nods...everybody's a winner .

But when these discussions get a little deeper, it is evident that peoples individual perceptions of what they've read and how they intergrate it into their lives, is often very different.

Putting your understanding into your own words can be scary...it puts you out there for people to question and ponder...but doing so is a valuable tool for spiritual/self development, because discussion of perceptions, rather than agreement of language, can lead you to find new unexplored ways of seeing and living life.

The intellect is a minute moment when compared to activity and practical development.
Old 02-04-2013, 10:53 PM
VesicaPhoenix11

Book1

Your assuming a lot about me and my intent without taking the time to get to know me or what I'm about. I'm not here to tell anybody else who they are or how they look at things. I'm here too share and learn and grow, that's it.

The reason I posted this is because I was once part of a online community (ToolUnity) several years ago in which I had shared these - not because I think they are the end and all and be all, but because I found some of them spoke to me and when I shared them others also found they spoke to them. We then had discussion about what some of the axioms meant to them - because they were never shared in the intention of being simply accepted - rather as something to talk about, to learn from each other with. Because, yes, I do know how to write my own perception in my own words and have filed volumes with those discussions. I just chose, in my own path to leave that for a while. Now, I'm choosing to come back to it.

There are many ways to communicate with one another, I have found sometimes in sharing books, movies, art, etc. two people can look at the same thing and come away with two different impressions. The beauty in that is, if they talk about it - sometimes they come up with a third impression that is just as valid - and they learn. I'm learning.
Old 02-04-2013, 10:55 PM
Master

Hi VesicaPhoenix11,
I applaud your motivation and intent in sharing these reflections. It is rare that a means of translating in universal terms of reference may be recognized across the varied personalisation of interpretations, which produce difference as opposed to sameness in understanding. The dynamics of energy currents and flows do not sit comfortably with most, as surface meaning and recognitions may, by convention, be more acceptable to the rational of many human beings.

Though I have my own vocabulary to express reflections of my own experiential awareness, associated with and through what are more naturally realized as energy currents and flows. I found much that harmonized with my own understanding, within your post.

Intent in communication although often an extension of the individual sharing such, may often be judged within the content itself. For if it may reflect knowledge or understanding another may gleam from it. Who shares it becomes less important than the content shared itself. So I express the energy of a smile for your sharing of a discovered content.
Old 02-04-2013, 11:04 PM
VesicaPhoenix11

Talking

Thanks PapaBear. It's been a while for me in communicating about these things online. I'm very rusty and in some ways relearning how to speak. My inner language - the way I talk to myself and the way I act out my principles, my core - is different than my outer. But its important to me - interactions here are every bit as real as in the physical life - and I take them as seriously (with a healthy does of humor, humor makes my world go round) as I would my real life ones.

The axioms - to me - were awesome in that they expressed a lot of concepts very succinctly and "logically" that can be hard to talk about. That and I really liked how the author prefaced it by saying take what works for you and throw out the rest. I have a hard time with any system of thought that says you have to accept everything without question or alteration.

I'll be relearning how to speak online again I guess. *laughs* I feel like I'm learning a foreign language.

Thanks again for the smile, I can be a sensitive soul sometimes, I take things too seriously, have to lighten up. What's the name of that song... "Oh lord don't let me be misunderstood." *chuckles*
Old 02-04-2013, 11:17 PM
Master

As long as you follow what you feel, what becomes expressed will not distract from your own inner language. For I sense a freshness in you that will hopefully breeze through the forums, and bring us both many reasons to smile.
Old 03-04-2013, 12:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by VesicaPhoenix11

The beginning actually says, only take what you want out of it. If it doesn't look true to you, don't accept it. No problem.

And I'm glad Barryni and in progress seemed to get something out of it - I just put it out here, trying to share a little of my perception in the interest of communication on a spiritual level. If you get something out of it, I am very pleased, if not... that's okay too.

Be well.

It's just agreeing with one thing and disagreeing with another, like a menu, just order what pleases.
Old 03-04-2013, 01:11 AM
VesicaPhoenix11

I'm curious and confused. What is "it" and what is it agreeing with and disagreeing with?