Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 28-10-2013, 01:58 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MareBear
Thanks Yamah. I do try to keep blinking and take regular breaks, I don't want to hurt my eyes!

I meditated last night with my eyes shut and was visualising lots of amazing colours - almost like the aurora borealis - greens and purples in waves. It was pretty cool.

I'd love to develop this more and become more able to see auras
Excellent, your Third Eye is open and active.
Keep looking inside, those aren't just amazing colours... they are the beginning of your inward Path. (the Kingdom of Heaven is within...If
thine eye be single thy whole body will be full of light. ~Jesus himself.)

Seeing auras is fun, and Yamah is so helpful.
But, lemme tell ya...your journey inside is going to be way more
important to your wisdom, peace, joy, insights and love of God.
Meditation will help you in every single aspect and all parts of your life, forever.
You go girl.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-10-2013, 04:38 PM
MareBear

Thanks for the inspiring messages :)

Any extra tips, help, information on seeing auras is gladly appreciated.

Can anybody see auras remotely? I'd like to know more information about mine to see if what I've seen myself is correct...

Love and peace to all,

M x
Old 31-10-2013, 02:59 AM
PatrickLA

Hi Mary,

That's awesome that you're working to improve your ability to see auras. I know you'll have a lot of fun being able to see them.

As for "am I kidding myself", I wouldn't worry about it. Just allow yourself to see what you see, without judging yourself about it. Eventually you will develop a certainty because you will have lots of experience as you continue trying and learning.

Best wishes,

Patrick

Developing-Psychic-Abilities.com/how-to-see-auras.html
Old 01-11-2013, 04:29 AM
Hawk

The interesting thing about any form of spiritual vision or knowing is that the harder you try the less you will see. Relax, and let the vision come to you. People see energy in different ways. You may find that you can visualize a person's aura more accurately than seeing it as you look at them with your eyes open. Experiment with an open and relaxed intention and let the energy flow. Holding on to the "I need to see this person's aura as if I were seeing it with my physical eyes" is like squeezing down and blocking the flow of energy. Also, people's auras will react when you try to see them - on some level they can tell. A frequent result is that you will be "shut out." I suggest practicing on yourself. There is no potentially intrusive boundary violations that way. Energy doesn't lie, and not everyone wants you knowing their secrets. Just a thought.

Bless,

Hawk