Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 27-02-2024, 08:40 AM
Master

Oh goodness ...I didn't know about Everton.
That's brilliant !
I've just had a look now and that puts them 15th in 25 points, but still only 5 points ahead of relegation so still need to perform to stay above the bottom 3.

But all in all really good news .
Thanks for letting us know Red.
Old 27-02-2024, 05:41 PM
Master

Everton will be safe because of the manager they have, and because there are 3 teams who are worse. I reckon they’ll hit form in the last month of the season and pull away from trouble.
Old 28-02-2024, 04:54 AM
Master

Neil, my husband said exactly the same about Everton's manager and that he's been great .
Old 28-02-2024, 05:09 AM
Master

Oohhh... So many goals this season !
Watched the Luton v Man City FA Cup tie last night .
Thought Luton were in with shout when they scored from behind to make it 3 - 2 , but didn't last long .
City won 6 - 2 in the end . Haaland is like a tank and he scored most of the goals.

Blackburn v Newcastle ended 1 all but went to penalties and Newcastle went through.

The other 3 Cup games tonight. Spoilt for choice here .

Notts forest v Man U ( BBC 1)
Liverpool v Southampton ( ITV 1)
Chelsea v Leeds ( ITV 4 )

All evening kick offs .
I think I'll flick between the Liverpool game and the Leeds game. I don't like doing that really though in case I miss owt !
Old 28-02-2024, 07:00 AM
Master

In other news, England's lionesses beat Italy 5 - 1 in a friendly last night ..... ROAARRRRR.... LOL.
Old 28-02-2024, 08:16 AM
Master

Yep a few good games coming up tonight but unfortunately I can’t watch the FA Cup over here. Will just have to watch the replay.

I think Leeds will have a tough one with Chelsea as they were so embarrassed by Klopps Kids that they will want to go out there tonight and prove something! Would love to see Leeds get the win tho.
Old 28-02-2024, 08:30 AM
Master

Yes, won't be easy for Leeds , as you say red, Chelsea be keen to get a result but we still have to factor in fatigue etc.
Be good to see Leeds in semis, I'm also very aware that a lot of people dont like Leeds cos of historic violence at games etc but we see how it goes.
Can you believe I've been in the Elland road changing rooms and seen all their team shirts hung in the pegs.
Was hoping to see the team all in the bath together but sadly I missed that as wind got out I was on my way and on the grapevine they heard I was a bit demented !!!!
Can't for the life of me understand why they would think that ..LOL... But anyway, they
scarpered !

Was still a good score despite the lack of all those horrible toned bodies making the place look unpleasant hahaha...
Old 28-02-2024, 08:32 AM
Master

Ok... Can't scroll down anymore to edit.
I meant "tour" not "score" on last sentence !
Old 28-02-2024, 10:10 AM
Master

Angel tip-If you get one match commetary on the radio ,you can have the other on TV with sound low or down.Then flick over for goals,I will be just watching leeds match,think I will have them in a double with George Galloway to win in Rochdale.
Old 28-02-2024, 12:54 PM
Master

AB yep I know what you mean about going into their change rooms. I did the Anfield tour years ago and it was brilliant, going into the change rooms seeing all the players gear set up ready for the next game. But the bit that just blew my mind was walking thru the tunnel and onto the pitch and feeling like you were one of the players. Omg that was awesome!

Yep Leeds had quite a bit of violence but in those days, every club had the same, but just varying degrees of it. Thank god things have changed.