Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 21-07-2014, 11:15 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Yes, it is a 5 star thread...because of it's intention, imo.

Thank you very much Miss Hepburn.
Old 26-07-2014, 04:43 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordank
Very nice post Joyfirst, I like it very much. Like, it was written for me. I have to feel better unconditionally and then I will attract good things in my life.
Thank you, Jordank, for starting this 5 star thread. Money is one of these topics, where we all pick up quite a few strong negative beliefs as it is connected with our value and survival (or at least we think it does.) When someone speaks something, that doesn't agree with our beliefs, we feel threatened. That's why this thread tends to push hot buttons
We don't need to judge them, but it is nice, that those posts are deleted by moderators. We want to focus on the good.
Old 21-09-2014, 02:15 AM
Pathfinder

I'm kind of late jumping in on this topic but I like reading about things like this. I truly believe in the Law of Attraction and even though I've used it a lot of my life I only recently found out what it was and that I was manifesting all along.

I grew up pretty poor with four other brothers and sister and my mom got no child support. Needless to say we didn't have much, so we would go to the local community Center and I would manifest money on those days when all I could think about was buying a Snickers bar for 25 cents. I would end up walking up on a row of change on the sidewalk, uncover a dollar in the sand pit behind the building when I was jumping off the swing, or I'd get paid 50 cents by the director to help him with some manual labor.

Manifestation is real. I'm still trying to master it, but as I said, I've been using it my whole life and I do agree that in order to receive, you also have to be grateful for what's already yours.
Old 21-09-2014, 05:29 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyth Von Gore
Yeah, well some people don't deserve any of that. Can I make that judgement? Hell yes I can.
Because people like the man who assaulted me deserve nothing better than Hell for the rest of their pathetic excuse for an existence. They don't ndeserve happiness or wealth. I will not wish evil people well. I don't care if an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. I'm done caring where it concerns people like the man who assaulted me. They have done nothing worth caring for.
People like him could end their lives cold, alone and in a ditch and I would not shed a tear. I would not pray that they find peace. I would pray they found anything but peace and salvation. I would pray that their souls found their way to Muspelheim to be burned for all eternity by Surtr.
/endrant

Would it be completely out of line if I said that I pray that you find peace?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moretocome
Follow-up Reply

Essentially, I use the same methodology for money as I do when I desire to acquire further understanding (or knowledge, an experience, etc.) with regard to a particular issue:

1) Specifically ASK for the understanding, experience, money, etc. that you wish to acquire. You make the specific request to Source (or Consciousness / God / All That Is / the ONE / whatever label you resonate with). This could also be called ‘SETTING THE INTENTION’.

2) Completely LET GO of the desire or intention. In other words, SURRENDER it to Source, etc. (realizing that you already possess WITHIN YOU that which you seek).

3) Express thanks and then WAIT for the information, guidance, money, etc. to come to you (You do not need to go out and actively seek it). Trust that it will come to you in the perfect way & at the perfect time.

Added Note regarding money-

As mentioned, I utilize this same 3-step method to manifest money. Regarding Item #1 above, I ASK for a specific amount.

In my experience, the KEY is one's ability to completely LET GO of the intention or desire (i.e. Surrender). You may have to SURRENDER your desire over and over again (until the fear and worry is completely released).

The balance lies in being completely detached from the OUTCOME while not giving up on your INTENTION.

An example of a mindset that reflects a complete STATE OF DETACHMENT may be expressed as follows:
“Even if ______________ (fill in the blank) never manifests in my entire life, I have already DECIDED to live my life in a state of Joy and Peace regardless.”

It’s quite ironic: Once you no longer truly care if your desire is met or not, you open the door to manifest whatever you wish. This is complete DETACHMENT. If you must have your desire in order to be happy, you are attached to the outcome (and you thereby block the effortless manifestation of your intention).

[It might prove of some value to provide some specific examples, however, since this post is already quite lengthy, I'll send a third Reply providing examples later. I apologize in advance if this is an overload of info. :) ]

I used your instructions a few minutes ago to ask the universe to send me some contacts. The last pair I had fell out of my eyes because I was rubbing them. I have to get my parents' dog to the Vet so,I don't have the money to get another pair right now. I am using my glasses and while they serve the purpose,I admit that I selfishly prefer contacts to my glasses. Not to mention,my glasses are kind of broke. I had to fix the side of them with hot glue. So,they don't look all that good and my Mom said I shouldn't go out looking like that.
Old 29-09-2014, 02:34 PM
Dragonfly

Somnia I love your reply to this post, it makes a lot sense.
Old 07-10-2014, 10:40 PM
Pathfinder

Jordank,

Thank soooo much for opening this thread. You have no idea how much your and other's contributions have served me. I have realised many things:

1st - I am sooo lucky and privileged, and I should thank God (and sadly I forget) every single day. I am not rich, but I can feed and educate my kids, I have access to culture and education, I have a house of my own and clothing on my back.
2nd - I have been so busy lately wondering how I would manifest more money that I forgot those who have none. It's hard to admit but that is it. And I will change it. I will make my contribution to make this world a better place for somebody.
3rd - I keep asking my angels for more wealth, because I would like my husband to stop doing shifts. It's exausting and it's ruining his health, and he deserves better, being the wonderful father, husband and working man that he is. I keep getting positive feedback and then getting frustrated when it doesn't come as fast as I would like. Now I feel like I have been mistrusting them, who have my back in such a loving way and at all times. I will wait for them to get their ducks in a row, and I will thank them for listening and working so hard in my behalf.

I wish you and all the contributors all the best, you have reminded me of such beautiful facts about me, how to be better, how to feel better. I HAVE NO DOUBT IN MY MIND that everything good will come to you.

Thank you.
Old 08-10-2014, 10:09 AM
AllenD

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordank
Money is an energy. Is a good thing if it used for good.

I like it! oh yes
Old 20-12-2014, 08:07 PM
Ascender
Alright,I should have done this update a few weeks ago,but things have been difficult in my life. Anyway,I have received my glasses and contacts! My Dad asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I told him I needed new contacts because my glasses had broke. Well,he gave them to me,but NOT for Christmas. Then,when I called the place to tell them about needing glasses and contacts the guy checked my glasses and found out they were still under warranty! I did not even know I had a warranty on them. I don't know what the rest of you have to say,but I consider that a success!
Old 22-12-2014, 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBelle
Alright,I should have done this update a few weeks ago,but things have been difficult in my life. Anyway,I have received my glasses and contacts! My Dad asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I told him I needed new contacts because my glasses had broke. Well,he gave them to me,but NOT for Christmas. Then,when I called the place to tell them about needing glasses and contacts the guy checked my glasses and found out they were still under warranty! I did not even know I had a warranty on them. I don't know what the rest of you have to say,but I consider that a success!
I love this story!
Now, you have even more belief or faith and this will be
planted in your subconscious!

The more we witness this 'magic' that happens the more it happens!

I see the Law of Attraction as I do Gravity.
It just is.
It is impersonal and works for the criminal, business man or little kid.

It is the way it was set up...it is a system in place that doesn't change.

It follows a path just as impersonal as electricity...knowing
how it works is all that is needed...then applying it.

We don't 'force' it...beg it...coerce it...we flip a switch and
have an open channel.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-12-2014, 07:17 PM
Ascender
Thanks,Miss.Hepburn,I am happy to hear you love my story! You are right,I do believe and have faith that it works because I,myself,have witnessed it with my very own eyes. You know what they say,seeing is believing!