Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 07-02-2024, 06:32 AM
Master

Ahhh, sorry that Watford lost their FA cup tie Sir Neil. Had they won they would be facing Liverpool in the next round and I fully expected I would personally have to go and referee the game myself to stop you and Red from scrapping LOL....

Good win for Leeds ....eventually . Dreadful weather conditions but I really enjoyed it .
Now, being honest that is the first time in a LONG time I have watched a Leeds game so I am very unfamiliar and out of touch with the players etc. But oh my goodness.
Talk about a blast from the past in the form of number 22 , Gray.
As soon as I saw him all I could "see" was Gary Speed in his white kit playing for Leeds all those years ago.
It was like seeing a ghost and so I had a few moments of deep sadness remembering Gary .
Old 07-02-2024, 07:36 AM
Master

Yep good win for Leeds.

SIrNeil. Both of us had a loss. I’m not a very happy little bunny this week. Lol

Jeez I wish City would fall apart for a couple of weeks and give the rest of us a break! Lol

Oh well, roll on next game!
Old 07-02-2024, 05:54 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12

Jeez I wish City would fall apart for a couple of weeks and give the rest of us a break! Lol

Oh well, roll on next game!

They kind of did before Christmas, losing to Arsenal and Villa and drawing with Palace and Tottenham. Plus they were away playing in the club World Cup. The chasing pack didn’t really put much pressure on them in that time.
Old 08-02-2024, 05:47 AM
Master

Wonder if any of you saw the African semis last night ?
That Nigeria / South Africa game was full of drama ! I was tired though and kept drifting in and out of sleep but woke up just in time to see Nigeria's second goal at the end of 90 minutes, only for a VAR check to have it dis-allowed , and a penalty awarded to South Africa??!!!!
I still can't fathom this out . Is it me ?
How come South Africa were awarded a penalty when it was Nigeria on the attack ?
I've never seen that before.
But anyway, enough about my stupidity and South Africa equalised , the game went to extra time then a penalty shoot out and Nigeria are through on penalties.
A brilliant game.
Ivory Coast v DR Congo not quite as thrilling a game but enjoyable all the same and Ivory Coast doing enough in the 90 minutes to secure a 1 nil victory.

I'm thrilled really as I think the final on Sunday evening between Nigeria and Ivory Coast will be a cracker ...
Can't wait.

And then there was the Chelsea / Villa FA cup tie which I didn't see but Chelsea beat Villa 3 - 1 and they will play Leeds in next round .
Old 10-02-2024, 11:21 AM
Master

Was great to see Hull City's Jean Michael Seri playing for Ivory coast . Will hopefully see him again tomorrow in the final.
Old 10-02-2024, 11:42 AM
Master
Two great games today,

Leverkusen vs. Bayern München, and Real Madrid vs. Girona. Bayern has won 11 titles in a row. You must all root for Leverkusen...

( weird name, ''Leverkusen''... in Germanic languages it's almost like ''liver kissing'', ugh... )
Old 10-02-2024, 11:47 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Two great games today,

Leverkusen vs. Bayern München, and Real Madrid vs. Girona. Bayern has won 11 titles in a row. You must all root for Leverkusen...

( weird name, ''Leverkusen''... in Germanic languages it's almost like ''liver kissing'', ugh... )
Hi Altair ...
Are these league games? Cup ties?
Who we rout for in Madrid game ? And should I wear my Madrid shirt ?
LOL...
Old 10-02-2024, 12:03 PM
Master

I see harry kane has scored 28 goals for Bayern this season !!
Old 10-02-2024, 04:44 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
I see harry kane has scored 28 goals for Bayern this season !!

Fantastic. He’s a great player and deserves his success. Funny to say this, but I think he has improved since going to Bayern Munich, and has added even more to his game.
Old 11-02-2024, 03:04 AM
Master

I couldn't watch the Madrid and Bayern games here , but I've looked at results and studied the tables .
Leverkusen beat Bayern Munich 3 - 0 and are top.
And real Madrid beat Girona 4 - O and ate top.
But it's just like our premier table, so close at the top.

Bellingham scored twice for Madrid.

Altair will be pleased that Leverkusen won.