Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 18-10-2011, 04:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Ahhh... I just remembered the pineal meditation practice I used to do.
Beginning with visualizing/imagining a seed light in the center of the head

will lead to seeing the actual spiritual light that is there
which leads to awareness in the light field that fills the body
and emanates all around it as the aura.
Xan

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-10-2011, 09:02 AM
Cerium

Theres a couple ligths i tend to go thur, each just as confusing. One is like a massive whit beam that gose thur me, It sends me into a sligth seizure like state for like 30 seconeds, Then theres this blue ligth that just lets me see everything, i thinck its interessting.
Old 18-10-2011, 09:07 AM
Guide
This Divine light is outside also and is within the the entire cosmos.
Light grace and happiness.
Krishna.
Old 18-10-2011, 03:16 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishna
This Divine light is outside also and is within the the entire cosmos.
Light grace and happiness.
Krishna.

Tell me something I don't know! Kidding.

Krishna are you familiar with Jesus' life?
When he took 3 up a hill and it's called the Transfiguration (in Matt 17)
this is where he revealed who he really was - and he shown like the sun.

I love your avatar. I love Krishna.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-10-2011, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerium
There's a couple lights i tend to go thru, each just as confusing. One is like a massive white beam that goes thru me, It sends me into a slight seizure like state for like 30 seconds, Then there's this blue light that just lets me see everything, i think it's interesting.
Welcome here, Cerium.
Miss Hepburn

Old 18-10-2011, 04:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerium
Theres a couple ligths i tend to go thur, each just as confusing. One is like a massive whit beam that gose thur me, It sends me into a sligth seizure like state for like 30 seconeds, Then theres this blue ligth that just lets me see everything, i thinck its interessting.

Cerium... There are two kinds of confusion that may come up with seeing spiritual light.

One comes from trying to figure out 'what it means', which only diminishes our experience of the light.

The other is an 'energy confusion', as we are changed by our awareness in light in subtle ways.

Simply experiencing and accepting is the way to be with both.

Xan

Old 18-10-2011, 10:46 PM
Cerium

Thanck you both, Im glad to be here. I thinck in the end, My problems with accepting. Thou I uslyly dont have a problem I thinck it has something to do with Physical limitations, Or perhaps my lack of Sacred space or some space I dont gotta worry about people anywhere near by. Its relly a fun state for me, but it tends to effect my body, as in screaming yelling, Major twicthes, And some harder to explain physical recations.(like feeling relly strong) :) How did yours come to you?
Old 19-10-2011, 04:58 AM
1being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
"energy shone right into me" Has anyone heard of a "Light brighter than 10,000 Suns"?
Or the light that lighteth every man that cometh into the world?
Anyone know what I am speaking of --and not as a concept---a real light.

i have a basis for comparison which i have learned from.

the basis is that now, i have NO inner light (pitch dark in my mind). because of that, i recognized that i USED TO HAVE inner light that was always "on" (enlightenment ... illumination). i could see inside of my mind, as if it was bright daylight. NOW, i'm "in the dark".

where do you put a bright light? IN THE DARK.

i was sent here to this thread because i've asked a question about a FLASH of light in my mind, while i was waking up from sleep (it's nearly 1 am ... i'm LUNAR ... i sleep during the day and wake up at night).

anyway, so my light went out and i think i know how & why ... i won't expand on that right now

i know a person who is what i think of as my "twin flame". he is incredibly remarkable (intense energy). when i dream of him (at least half dozen dreams) he always "leaves" and goes INTO a very, very, very bright light. it causes me to think that he "lives" in the light.

i hope this information is useful to you.
Old 19-10-2011, 05:15 AM
Master
Light, what really is it ?, we all think of light as something that we see lite up, such as a candle, the sun, electric light, or anything that is burning energy. But take away all this outside light, which is burning away, then try to imagine what light is without ever seeing all that is which is burning on the outside, including electrical light which really is burning also, what then would light be to you ?.
Everything is from pure light, so what we see after it has emerged into what we perceive as light, is really like a shadow of true light, so true light must really be darkness, or what we perceive as darkness. So when one has a NDE, when they say that they see a light at the end of a tunnel, is it really true light ?. just a thought.
Old 19-10-2011, 05:36 AM
1being

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Light, what really is it ?, we all think of light as something that we see lite up, such as a candle, the sun, electric light, or anything that is burning energy. But take away all this outside light, which is burning away, then try to imagine what light is without ever seeing all that is which is burning on the outside, including electrical light which really is burning also, what then would light be to you ?.
Everything is from pure light, so what we see after it has emerged into what we perceive as light, is really like a shadow of true light, so true light must really be darkness, or what we perceive as darkness. So when one has a NDE, when they say that they see a light at the end of a tunnel, is it really true light ?. just a thought.

the light of day (sun)
the light of night (moon) ... i'm a lunar person (no, not a lunatic and no, not lunacy ... LUNAR-SEE)

and so my perspectives & considerations of "light" and "dark" are going to be different from mainstream thought ... and i think YOU can resonate with me on that matter. anyhow ... one thing i really have tried to bring to the forefront of the world's mind is that LIGHT has another meaning

and it means THE ABSENCE OF WEIGHT.

to be LIGHT (not HEAVY) is a wonderful feeling ... one that i've known significantly LESS than WEIGHT

i learned, "the greater the sin, the heavier the weight" ... burdens, "the weight of the cross", so to speak. to be WITHOUT HEAVY BURDENS is what humanity needs. we need to be LIGHT, not so fricken heavy. those of you who've gotten *to know* me a little here might recognize just how HEAVY i can be. ouch.

"he ain't heavy ... he's my ...." you get it.

sigh...

okay. where am i going with this? LIGHT ...

WEIGHT ... WAIT. (phonetics teach me A LOT)

achoo!!! GOD BLESS ME.

waiting ... for ... relief.

these are ideas, concepts and information that are not in complete form. i express & contribute as things arrive in my mind.

to reach Divine Light inside ... i think one must be "free" from burden, suffering and the pains of darkness. i just want to cry. oh, how many people i know suffering the wait, the weight, the darkness.