Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 13-04-2020, 07:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I think it knows it's ignorant which is why it keeps looking, researching. It knows it hasn't the answers yet. But you can be sure if the collective effort of science which must add up to many millennias-worth of research hasn't the answer then the sum total of gurus and philosophers on the world are as ignorant. I mentioned textbooks because the notion in question was so elementary that every textbook would have it in the intro - the poster I was addressing seemed reluctant to accept it. Most books (not the populist ones but those for a more advanced researcher) acknowledge that the human is far more than just a physical body!

No one else here has ventured how thinking comes into being or how consciousness is created with any rigour.

Don't forget - ignorant though science may be in many ways it has done an enormous amount to alleviate mental and physical distress to allow ordinary humans in a state of dis-ease to live reasonably fulfilled lives....a darned sight more than most religious and "spiritual" preachings have.

pax tecum etiam semper.
Is what you read in a textbook truth, or is it narrative/conditioning/manipulation? It seems like you believe the former while I think the latter may be the case.
Old 13-04-2020, 07:38 PM
Lorelyen

Look, the reason I bother raising questions is my feelings toward those who turn to spirituality (particularly this new age industry stuff) only to be disappointed and possibly worsen such problems as they have. You see it acutely on another section here - people frazzled with doubt, deeply hurt, distressed, broken, because something they picked up on the web turns out to be snake oil.

Until someone can convince me otherwise this LoA stuff is snake oil.

I don't have to justify myself at all. I just hope for more rigour to replace bogus information. It's that simple. When I see something dubious I ask about it. A few times out of 10 it turns out to be dubious so I hope others are giving it careful thought. Some end up in a chair opposite a therapist. Some go to the ridiculous extent of talking to psychics, 999 of 1000 of whom are fake, some are so unhappy with their lot in life and find to their dismay that "being spiritual" is no easy answer.

And...I arrived at this platform thanks to this place. In the 6 years I've been here I've seen a fair bit. I see names come and go; I see disappointment. I see self-pity in abundance. Yet a few of us have enjoyed a fulfilment from self-developing along more "spiritual lines".

Some people here would do infinitely better buying The Heart of the Brain (Gareth Leng) than some of the charlatan populist stuff they confess to buying!
Old 13-04-2020, 07:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
1. Thoughts are processed in the brain. I do not know if the brain creates thoughts or not and that entirely depends on if memory is in the brain or not and if thoughts, memory and mind only seem to be in the brain. I am fine with not knowing those things. 2. Thoughts are provoked by internal and external stimulus. Most if not all internal thoughts of the outer self's I am, are provoked by external stimuli, which includes people whom you think have so called authority over you and other people in your life.

You hear the piece of music floating through the air, because the composer had to think in order to write and play the musical notes that created the music in the first place.

You think the inner and outer self are some illustration of my own, when they are not. Zen, taoism/daoism, other philosophers and the hindu schools of non-duality talk about the inner and outer self all the time just not by name. And it is more relevant than you realize.
Everything is energy, vibrational, relative. Physical AND non-physical. But everything, including physical, body, are all extensions, of non-physical. 99% of creation is complete vibrationally, non-physically, before one is capable of seeing any evidence of it at all.
To thus accept that the source of all creation is unconditional, non-physical, energy motional, and that one can thus understand the most important relativity in ones life, the most beneficial relativity to focus upon, is the relativity between physical consciousness, and their own greater non-physical consciousness.

When these two come into alignment, the resultent emotion of this energy motional alignment, is of joy. Good feeling positive emotions. That indicates the individuals evermore natural and effortless greater allowed self realisation.

However, if one feels despair. Then one cannot even realise anything that is of their true harmonious nature of self. So to understand, that the alignment is not 0 or 1, black or white. It is a spectrum of many vibrations and energies, harmonizing or contradicting. And however one feels, is simply the sum of all of that, and one can always feel better. So instead to simply choose to feel even slightly better. IS enough. When one feels even slightly better, then one has acces to different vibrations. And different realisations. That are more conducive of the alignment. And the evermore greater allowed self realisation.

So the mind is a powerful tool, when used in harmony and alignment with the ability to feel or sense emotion, the energy motional relativity. Then one does not have to figure it out, before the realisation occurs. One can feel their thinking, more and more into alignment, with the REALISATION that is always available evermore here and now, 24/7, under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions. To be an unconditional, energy motional, emotion, realiser of the alignment of self with Self. To come into the total evermore effortless greater allowed natural and effortless and joyfull self allowed realisation, that is being and becoming evermore here and now.

One does not have to figure any and all of it out. For it is going to be and become evermore here and now. To simply enjoy the eternal journey of ever expansion. And the delight of every evermore new thought unlike any that has ever been before it or will ever be like it ever again and again and again. But that joyful flow of thought can only be allowed, and thus known to be in the allowing of it, by virtue of how one feels emotionally, as one is receiving their source consciousness, and their own ever expanding greater knowing.

This greater knowing is not allowed to be flowed more fully through one, by seeking approval of others. IT can only be allowed by giving permission to the self to feel good unconditionally. To seek to feel good emotionally. To seek alignment with the evermore flow of their own true nature of evermore joyful free expansion. OF evermore effortless and natural self realisation. Of evermore full blown realisation of the true infinite and eternal worthiness that oneself is being and becoming evermore here and now, 99% non-physically. To thus use any condition as an excuse, to focus on it, and not feel good, is not gonna change anything, except make you less conducive, conductive of your own natural receptivity to your own true purpose and nature of full receptivity to your own true eternal and ever expanding infinitely ever expanding infinite nature of being and becoming evermore here and now.

One has to flow in alignment with their own desire, otherwise none of it is allowed to be realised in the physical conditional reality. For your physical condition reality only exists for you to realise your own joy in it. In the furthest most expanded extensional state of being and becoming evermore here and now, that we call this leading edge time space reality of creation and co-creation. The joyful co-creation has to be realised first from within, through oneself, in order for all of it to be recognized as the self. As being in evermore full harmony and alignment with the ever expanding source of all creation. In its evermore perfect being and becoming evermore here and now. So one can never lose the desire. And thus to allow it to be realised from within, is so effortless and natural. That one realises the desire under any and all conditions, effortlessly and naturally, that one is simply in joy regardless of any and all conditions. Because they are realising the infinitely and eternally ever expanding revelations of all that exists and is being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now, simply for the joy of their own joyful life experience. That is being and becoming evermore here and now, and no longer resisted or blocked, thus capable of being allowed and thus realised always ongoingly evermore here and now, unconditionally, energy motionally, from the very source of all the conditions that are being and becoming ever rapturously extatically blisfully ever expandingly here and now.
Old 13-04-2020, 07:57 PM
Lorelyen

Good lord. More walls of words....more questionable information, factoids... How many posters do you think will read all that and the previous one?
Old 13-04-2020, 08:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Someone will have to change your mindset and beliefs for that to work, and that simply is not possible.
Old 13-04-2020, 08:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Good lord. More walls of words....more questionable information, factoids... How many posters do you think will read all that and the previous one?
It only matter that I read it, because it was a response to me. It will be other people's choice to read it or not.

Inner truth is more important and relevant than what you perceive to be truth outside of yourself.

This is a spirituality and beliefs area on a spiritual forum. This is not purely a forum on science.
Old 13-04-2020, 09:20 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Someone will have to change your mindset and beliefs for that to work, and that simply is not possible.
By turning me into a gullible simpleton?

My mindset is open to any credible evidence. But please, if you're going to throw quantum at me have the goodness to explain how "consciousness causes a collapse of the wave function of the quantum continuum/electromagnetic field/singularity." demonstrates that LoA works. I'm conscious as far as I know but there's not a singularity in sight.
Old 13-04-2020, 09:24 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
It only matter that I read it, because it was a response to me. It will be other people's choice to read it or not.

Inner truth is more important and relevant than what you perceive to be truth outside of yourself.

This is a spirituality and beliefs area on a spiritual forum. This is not purely a forum on science.
Then don't bring quantum physics into it as you did. Yes? You didn't expect anyone to question it, did you? Reread what you wrote in that post. It seems remarkably science slanted to me. Opens up a huge discussion.
But this time I'm really wasting no more time on it.
Bye. And the best way to keep me at bay is stop dishing up this you-know-what. Eh?
Old 13-04-2020, 10:09 PM
Master
Quote:
By turning me into a gullible simpleton?

My mindset is open to any credible evidence. But please, if you're going to throw quantum at me have the goodness to explain how "consciousness causes a collapse of the wave function of the quantum continuum/electromagnetic field/singularity." demonstrates that LoA works. I'm conscious as far as I know but there's not a singularity in sight.
You are asking for evidence of the non-evidence? What do you mean? You are asking for the manifest of the unmanifest?
Old 13-04-2020, 10:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Look, the reason I bother raising questions is my feelings toward those who turn to spirituality (particularly this new age industry stuff) only to be disappointed and possibly worsen such problems as they have. You see it acutely on another section here - people frazzled with doubt, deeply hurt, distressed, broken, because something they picked up on the web turns out to be snake oil.

I don't have to justify myself at all. I just hope for more rigour to replace bogus information. It's that simple. When I see something dubious I ask about it. A few times out of 10 it turns out to be dubious so I hope others are giving it careful thought. Some end up in a chair opposite a therapist. Some go to the ridiculous extent of talking to psychics, 999 of 1000 of whom are fake, some are so unhappy with their lot in life and find to their dismay that "being spiritual" is no easy answer.

And...I arrived at this platform thanks to this place. In the 6 years I've been here I've seen a fair bit. I see names come and go; I see disappointment. I see self-pity in abundance. Yet a few of us have enjoyed a fulfilment from self-developing along more "spiritual lines".

Some people here would do infinitely better buying The Heart of the Brain (Gareth Leng) than some of the charlatan populist stuff they confess to buying!
It is ok that you feel bad about loa, because you can simply ignore it and focus on that which is easy to feel good about. But if loa becomes unignorable, then it is helpful to choose a perspective about it that feels better emotionally.