Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 11-05-2017, 05:58 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminarium
You chose to criticize other’s earlier, and not consider what they've said. You weren’t showing discernment.

That's to disagree not to criticize, if someone don't know or never has a chance to know so I should point it out with my knowledge or discrenment. That's what I mean. My knowledge in the spiritual realm is tons of knowledge and it's right for me not to say anything wrong. And my dharma abilities tell me what's right and wrong? That's why I spoke about it that way.

You said, no God. Then I said, you must not be able to see God that's the reason to say there's no God in the argument. Of course, Gods are everywhere as ghost are everywhere. But he can't see them that mean for him is no God.
Old 11-05-2017, 06:01 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoGronn
You said I'd ''see'' him. And I asked a question still waiting for the response.

Do you ask his name? He tells you that he's called, Sen. And wanted to learn ......... I can using telepathy method to communicate with my Cupidson. That's why I know what you're talking about.
Old 11-05-2017, 06:05 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
That's to disagree not to criticize, if someone don't know or never has a chance to know so I should point it out with my knowledge or discrenment. That's what I mean. My knowledge in the spiritual realm is tons of knowledge and it's right for me not to say anything wrong. And my dharma abilities tell me what's right and wrong? That's why I spoke about it that way.

You said, no God. Then I must not be able to see God that's the reason there's no way and no God in the argument. Of course, Gods are everywhere as ghost are everywhere. But he can't see them that mean for him is no God.
You criticized the other cause you disagreed, just cause you did doesn’t mean that they were ‘wrong’. You didn’t let it go freely, and so you weren’t showing discernment. You were trying to force what you thought was the truth onto them.

if you were showing discernment. You wouldn’t of needed to find a reason to force it otherwise.
Old 11-05-2017, 06:05 PM
Knower

Wanted to learn what? And no that was not my question try again.
Old 11-05-2017, 06:47 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminarium
You criticized the other cause you disagreed, just cause you did doesn’t mean that they were ‘wrong’. You didn’t let it go freely, and so you weren’t showing discernment. You were trying to force what you thought was the truth onto them.

if you were showing discernment. You wouldn’t of needed to find a reason to force it otherwise.

Criticize and wrong they're two different things. Criticize is towards something or argument that's right or wrong but wrong is not right , so I just point it out but not criticize them. I know it's wrong so I just point it out. I didn't force my knowledge to them I just tell them or knowledge transfer or if they don't want to know that'sup to them.

Discrenment, is directly applied to the right things or argument not holding or hiding them any bit of it. When it's right then my wisdom will telling me, I'm right or I'm wrong. That simple and direct no turning here and there. But it always depending how fast you can capture the right point.
Old 11-05-2017, 06:55 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Wanted to learn what? And no that was not my question try again.

Do you asking my Cupidson ,why I'm so high with my dharma abilities? My Cupidson answers, my father is originally having high dharma and his mentors made|taught him better and further more. They're many questions you asked, like how old am l? ......
Old 11-05-2017, 07:23 PM
Suspended
Quote:
I've only asked one question. But never mind.

My dharma energy and my Cupidson energy is a lump of same energy so I can teach them easily. But to others and my dharma is creator's abilities or dharma energy techniques . There's not way others can learn from me not that I don't want to teach others. My energy or power is from blue Light energy. But human can only have heavy energy that's of different types of energy. I can't transfer that energy to anyone because others can't use it. That's why my energy are so high and different from other Gods.

You have see how my Cupidson created a young chick to let you to see. That's a creation of life. But it can also be dissolved by my Cupidson. To dissolve is another way of creation. It can also be transferred to another life ..........

The Gods, aliens or demons are trying to stealing my dharma energy and integrated inside my body but still can't learn a little bit of my dharma? Why, it's they're different types of energy. That's why I can't teach anyone else.

If you need my help or want to know anything, you can always asking me in the forum here. Don't worry you're safe now.
Old 11-05-2017, 07:28 PM
Knower

What young chick? I haven't ask anything about dharma or your age. I've had a one simple question.

You have fun with your Cupidson.
Old 11-05-2017, 08:06 PM
Suspended
Quote:
What young chick? I haven't ask anything about dharma or your age. I've had a one simple question.

You have fun with your Cupidson.

Sorry, my Cupidson say he can't create the chick (I not yet teach him). I want him to show you. And he didn't tell me , I think he had done that.....

You ask a lot of questions but I don't know which one? Do you asking, am I God? I can be any of my mentors or as my mentors. It's because their energy is him or them or me plus my own energy.
Old 11-05-2017, 08:32 PM
Master
Maybe tell him again your question LoGronn?
I know I've certainly lost whatever it was in the many pages this thread has generated and don't have the heart to dig for it, and that's with English being my first language! LOL Imagine the challenge for Jeremy Bong.