Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Old 14-07-2011, 03:33 PM
Medium_Laura

Reading: Psychic Intelligence Terry and Linda Jamison (the psychic twins)
Old 16-07-2011, 11:09 PM
Deactivated Account

"Face the Fire " book #3 in the Three Sisters Island Trilogy by Nora Roberts

Great reading !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 17-07-2011, 03:28 AM
dragon charms

This is a great thread, for making a new reading list for myself :) Thanks to everyone.

The last book I read was "Why Walk When You Can Fly" by Isha Judd. It's about loving self and offering her program of 4 simple affirmations. She calls them "facets". Suppose to help one become free from fears and all the positive things that should benefit one by using these facets for a month.

The one thing I noticed by trying these, is it sure does help get back into the power of the "now".

Nice little book. Easy to read. Each chapter begins with a parable/wee story to make a point. I like to keep things simple and this book does it :)
Old 18-07-2011, 08:07 AM
Experiencer
I'm re-reading Simon Baron Cohen's "The Science of Evil: On Empathy and the Origins of Cruelty."
Old 18-07-2011, 03:15 PM
windwhistle

Just finished Dreamland by Sarah Dessen. Don't buy it. It is not about dreams or any type of fantasy. It is an extremely depressing book about a teen girl that gets into a relationship and stays in it...with an abusive boyfriend. There is no resolution and the characters are not fully developed. It was so gloomy I actually got sick reading it and according to the reviews on Amazon, I wasn't the only one.

Now I am starting Red Riding Hood which I have heard is a rip if you bought the book before March 2011 because they ended the book with a cheap shot...the last chapter is deleted and you must wait to find out and read it on their website...trying to promote their new movie. Not an issue for me as I have already located the website and the final chapter but I could see how upset early readers would have been.
Old 19-07-2011, 08:56 AM
Jaimee

I've just finished reading 'The Shack'.....great book!

Will make a list from this thread for my next library visit, great suggestions everyone
Old 19-07-2011, 03:30 PM
dragon charms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst Angel
aaaahhhh, one of my all time favourite books and one that I would never part with
Yes it was a good read :) I loved it too.
Old 19-07-2011, 03:32 PM
dragon charms

I can't remember who posted their book "Anastasia and the Ringing Cedars", but whoever you are, your review just tugged at me big time, and I went and ordered the first and second one. Should be here next week and I'm so excited. So thank you!!!!
Old 19-07-2011, 09:02 PM
Master
"Alice in Wonderland, Through the Looking Glass"

and "Beowulf" the epic poem
Old 19-07-2011, 10:01 PM
Master
Charles ****ens, Great Expectations

zipzip