Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 11-05-2017, 04:50 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
What you mean by not .... Are you stuck somewhere? Is it the throat? What's means by the truth will find it's place? Am l forcing anyone here wanted to believe me or what I said. This is a debate forum as long I'm not a liar. Then what's wrong with that?

You've convince me not discuss peacefully|civilly just tell me which part? I ask you to read my post at #92 is that what you meant. You can also neglect what I said, if you feel unnecessary. I just want to help others to understand the truth of what's God? Maybe you've misunderstanding my intention. I can't rewrite them again and again , should I?
I put the image, cause it also adds to the point of what I said – That means if you choose to not discuss something peacefully/civilly, and choose to criticize another. Which is what you’ve chosen to do. To consider that whatever you’re trying to criticize about the other is actually a quality of yourself, that is what you’re really trying to critcize. So the one really in question is you. If you choose to deny that. You won’t get you anywhere with yourself, nor the one’s you try to displace them onto.
Old 11-05-2017, 04:55 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoGronn
I don't think Jesus has a father deity.

I don't know but I'm not rejecting that possibility. If I said, I've Cupidson then some may not agree also. But as long we are not going to find out or unable to find out so just believe|follow what's told. Or not to believe for no sure about that, there's nothing wrong or right, innit? In spiritual realm anything or everything is possible. According to Bible, he's said the promised one to come. So, just to believe that point.
Old 11-05-2017, 05:06 PM
Knower

I've PM'd you.
Old 11-05-2017, 05:14 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminarium
I put the image, cause it also adds to the point of what I said – That means if you choose to not discuss something peacefully/civilly, and choose to criticize another. Which is what you’ve chosen to do. To consider that whatever you’re trying to criticize about the other is actually a quality of yourself, that is what you’re really trying to critcize. So the one really in question is you. If you choose to deny that. You won’t get you anywhere with yourself, nor the one’s you try to displace them onto.

I make not bad attend to criticize if they're right. But usually, I said when I saw other's talking isn't right then I saidout to correct him. There's nothing wrong, as I said, this is a debate forum. We feel right then we speak out. I think not many can appreciate my saying is the truth. But as long someone feel not right it's my position to change that is good for me. Thank you, Luminarium.
Old 11-05-2017, 05:20 PM
Suspended
Quote:
I make not bad attend to criticize if they're right. But usually, I said when I saw other's talking isn't right then I saidout to correct him. There's nothing wrong, as I said, this is a debate forum. We feel right then we speak out. I think not many can appreciate my saying is the truth. But as long someone feel not right it's my position to change that is good for me. Thank you, Luminarium.
I am aware that there are discussions that go on, they happen in many places of the forum; not just here. Even if you do not agree with what they say, it does not mean that they are ‘wrong’.
Old 11-05-2017, 05:30 PM
Knower

Quote:
I can let you to see my Cupidson if you want, if you can.

Still waiting for him to appear.
Old 11-05-2017, 05:33 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminarium
I am aware that there are discussions that go on, they happen in many places of the forum; not just here. Even if you do not agree with what they say, it does not mean that they are ‘wrong’.

We always thought that we are right by our knowledge, encounter, experience ....... That we know to tell others our points. In return to see what he has to say. That's how we improve our discrenment or added knowledge to our own.

For example, I discussed with LoGronn and now he meets with my Cupidson .... We don't make any bad things here. I help him and we make friends with each other.
Old 11-05-2017, 05:37 PM
Suspended
Quote:
We always thought that we are right by our knowledge, encounter, experience ....... That we know to tell others our points. In return to see what he has to say. That's how we improve our discrenment or added knowledge to our own.

For example, I discussed with LoGronn and now he meets with my Cupidson .... We don't make any bad things here. I help him and we make friends with each other.
You chose to criticize other’s earlier, and not consider what they've said. You weren’t showing discernment.
Old 11-05-2017, 05:41 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoGronn
Still waiting for him to appear.

You speak so long with my Cupidson and you still telling me : waiting for him to appear? You can ask him anything but he'll or not answering you for something that he has to ask my permission to tell others.

You know how fast my Cupidson can travel? In a jiffy, to reach at your place. Maybe in one or two seconds time.
Old 11-05-2017, 05:45 PM
Knower

You said I'd ''see'' him. And I asked a question still waiting for the response.