Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 20-05-2022, 09:08 PM
Master

Sounds like fun one-light.
Old 21-05-2022, 11:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
.. - and we could all hold hands around the edge singing songs, and even play games after.

Yes some cool board games would be nice
Old 21-05-2022, 11:29 AM
Master
Cool board games like checkers that is

To be played on the moon
Old 24-05-2022, 10:25 PM
Experiencer
I seem to be preoccupied with many things, but our picnic is definitely calling. That lake/falls wants us to visit I think. The oak has a crow who's yelling about something. There's also a cat there but it keeps hiding from me. Different sections seem to be holding onto different times of day, but that's mainly the lake which seems to like twilight and the falls path which likes full darkness. I'd say we should picnic on some rocks by the falls. It's nice and sunny there, but it's a bit small, and getting there through the dark path is a little tricky. It's easy barefoot, but lots of people aren't conformable walking in the woods without shoes. By the lake there's lots of space, picnic tables and even some barbecues. The moon seems to spend a lot of time above the lake so I guess we can eat and watch the show.

Anyway, make sure you keep some biscuits handy One-light, or we might have to put up with the crow yelling at us. Pushy little beggar. I expect the cat will come around once Suzy's there and we're all settled in. Board games should work fine on the picnic tables, but you might want to bring some candles Izz. And cheese. Can't forget the cheese.

You know, we can just ask the moon about the moon landing. No need to find the flag. It should know, right?
Old 25-05-2022, 09:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Passing

You know, we can just ask the moon about the moon landing. No need to find the flag. It should know, right?

Now it seems a good idea to meet up at your place, sounds nice there... Play board games, eat chocolates, chill - look up at the moon, and no rush sounds good - 2 options now plan how to get there 'or' ask the moon, stranger things have happened than communicating with moon energy - someone must know.

So until we meet we chat and plan here, and as my dear old Dad used to say to so many people after conversation 'keep smiling' - and keep those vibes up.

I'm working on that 'just being somewhere' in meditation - its happened before, so we'll see...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 27-05-2022, 07:09 AM
Master
Someone on here with all the people that have looked at this thread must know something, or someone that knows something about what happened or not with the moon landing all those years ago.

Its no good us 4 or more Astral Projecting around the moon for this party and 'we don't know where' - imagine being told to fly to mars or here on Earth and look for a flag, we could fly around for a million times and miss it.

So some clues please those that know something - not to bore people with too much science, but something 'give us hope' lol something.

Ive said before on here, my tinnitus goes up when I get guidance - and yes it was up this morning - what comes to mind 'moon landings' maybe we are to learn something on this very thread... Have a good day everyone.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 27-05-2022, 08:50 AM
Master

I am only guessing perhaps this will work. There is a lot that I do not know and I am learning so anything is possible. Perhaps it will not be hard. Perhaps our inner self will know where to go and we do not have to worry about it. I have often been taken to places without me saying that is where I want to go to. We could say, I want to go where the other astral travelers from Spiritual Forum are at the moon. We say that several times before we ap and we should get there. We might have to say it during the day as well.
Old 27-05-2022, 03:05 PM
Master
That's a decent idea - I tell you my tinnitus is up a notch something's going on here 'Higher Knowledge' has good plans maybe, or to discuss it at least - we could be the first people in 50 years to go to 'exactly' where the flag is supposed to be on the moon 'and a photo please' cus your science people on here, if there is any lol won't believe us.

It'll make headlines in all the newspapers of course - not......

So in meditation, many times i'm going to think Steve, Sally, Izz and Justin to the moon please, if you all do the same maybe something will 'just happen' - hope I haven't missed anyone...

Where did 'Suzy' come from in your name - I bet that name means something to you... I know a lot on here are in disguise in case one-light comes knocking on the door for a tea bag and half a cup of sugar, make it a full cup save me coming back - some might not even come from Earth - hello there foreigners, non Earth people.

And be aware if this works instantly, just tell your family, prepare them - if we're out in town and my body suddenly freezes as one-light is in meditation something's happened, don't move me - just nipping to the moon - and tell your family just keep smiling, say he/she just gone a little stiff...

We can do this, plans are getting in place, just doing it isn't it... But we'll have some fun trying lol - and just maybe we will, or in a dream - one never knows - we stay positive with it...

Last edited by one-light : 27-05-2022 at 06:36 PM.
Old 27-05-2022, 08:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Passing
Can't forget the cheese.

Cannot forget the cheese indeed
Old 27-05-2022, 10:43 PM
Master

Hi one-light, Steve, I think it could work if we say we want to meet up at the moon. We have to tell ourselves what we want to do so our inner self will be prepared and ready for the experience. It could happen if we want it to happen. We need to work at it and not just wish for it to happen. There are problems with the time as we live in different countries. I could be there and you could be there hours later.

The name Suzy did not come from my name. It most likely came from my pet dog. Her name was Suzy. She was a Labrador cross and she liked children. She was beautiful but that was long ago. I have been wanting to change my name on the forum but I have been here for a long time so I will not change it.