Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > News & Announcements

Old 15-08-2020, 12:35 AM
Newbie ;)

Even though I'm a new member, I really hope the admins keep the site up for many years to come. I've browsed this forum every now and then throughout the years as many posts had plenty of helpful advice and relatable experiences and just signed up hoping to become an active member and get involved with the community. This is a wonderful gem of a forum and feels like a safe haven for like-minded souls.
Old 15-08-2020, 02:17 AM
Master
Even though I have personally 'outgrown' this site, moving on to a totally different path in my life now, I would like to take this opportunity to acknowledge and thank both the staff and members of SF for providing the means and support for my reaching this deep awareness and spiritual catharsis.

Schools are very important for teaching lessons...yet once the lesson has been learned, the school should remain open to teach others until they too, graduate to the next level of spiritual sovereignty and autonomy. It is wonderful to still have places which support and help those who feel they honestly need it....thank you!

I shall make a modest donation next month when finances permit as a token of my appreciation and still pop in every month or so, because even though I have crossed many bridges on here, I don't believe in burning them behind me.

May SF and all who use it see many joyous and prosperous years to come. God bless.

Aum Namah Shivaay.
Old 15-08-2020, 02:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Even though I have personally 'outgrown' this site, moving on to a totally different path in my life now, I would like to take this opportunity to acknowledge and thank both the staff and members of SF for providing the means and support for my reaching this deep awareness and spiritual catharsis.

Schools are very important for teaching lessons...yet once the lesson has been learned, the school should remain open to teach others until they too, graduate to the next level of spiritual sovereignty and autonomy. It is wonderful to still have places which support and help those who feel they honestly need it....thank you!

I shall make a modest donation next month when finances permit as a token of my appreciation and still pop in every month or so, because even though I have crossed many bridges on here, I don't believe in burning them behind me.

May SF and all who use it see many joyous and prosperous years to come. God bless.

Aum Namah Shivaay.

Nice, heart felt message.
We all thank you.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 15-08-2020, 02:33 AM
Master
@ Shivani ... God bless your glowing heart!

Old 15-08-2020, 06:41 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi

Aum Namah Shivaay.

It's interesting to hear someone explaining how they've 'outgrown' a website and moved on from being one of its members.

So often (elsewhere) I've seen once-active and regular members disappear and it left me wondering what became of them.

I expect there will be many different reasons that members leave a site.
Old 16-08-2020, 08:45 PM
Pathfinder

Is there a way to create a GOFUNDMe page and have members donate there for the continuing support?
A main thread could be introduced here with the correct link so people could donate.

Thanks.
Old 16-08-2020, 09:04 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoresh
Is there a way to create a GOFUNDMe page and have members donate there for the continuing support?
A main thread could be introduced here with the correct link so people could donate.

Thanks.

Such questions need to be put to annonafox.
Old 17-08-2020, 05:34 PM
Deactivated Account
in the beginning.....

Upgrading to New Forum Software...
"Due to the popularity of the forum, we're upgrading to a new software and servers...
Please note, that at this time, we get no money whatsoever to cover the costs of the license nor the servers, which run into several hundred pounds a year...

Over the next few days, you might notice some changes to the site - please bear with us, but all accounts and posts will be transferred, and we'll let you know when the changes are complete...

We have now upgraded to vBulletin - a much more secure forum software... Please bear with us as we add new features over the coming weeks... We apologise for the inconvenience caused by the mindless hackers..."

This was Matt posting when - as a young man - he struggled to set up his replacement website after the earlier one had been brought down by ne'er-do-wells. His supporters from that time are probably long gone from his site.

That was February 2006, well over fourteen years ago. I don't know if I actually remember the time or whether I'm just aware of what happened after reading about it. It's a long time ago and my memory ain't wot it used to be!

I found it interesting - as a Brit - that Oregonian Matt was using a UK based web-host for his website. He refers above to the running costs of several hundred pounds a year. The recent mention of $90 a month for this big website isn't that big an increase over 14 years but someone still has to find the money.
Old 20-08-2020, 03:34 AM
Master
I have been on this site since I was 18 a Senior in Highscool. I joined on 8-28-2012 in the summer of August . I used to try to be active a lot more due to the fact that I remember the message would pop up "saying a member has not been active for weeks, and to engage with other members in threads" something along those lines lol. I do not want to see this site dwindle . Spiritual fourms has a nice atmosphere and everyone from all various walks of life can discuss metaphysical, occult , New age, Paranormal & Supernatural topics without feeling judged from outsiders . That is why I signed up cause I could talk and ask questions about astrology, past lives, reincarnation , extraterrestrials ect. Nobody in my family has a interest in any of these topics and the majority who call themselves Christians think all this is Dark sided anyway.
Old 20-08-2020, 10:53 AM
Experiencer

I just found this site. I hope it sticks around.

A place where you can discuss spirituality free from politics and conspiracy theories sounds like paradise to me.