Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 07-08-2017, 10:42 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
my understanding is... and i don't know if this is scriptural either to be honest... but the understanding is, that if God showed his face to someone, they would immediately die. So as far as I know he simply doesn't.

That means this is the most superstitious idea than anything else. Hahaha!!!!! Am l death? Or I'm a deity now writing the post to you? If you thinking like that how you can become a wise man? Or to accept something from God? Or to be with God? Or God to be with you?

No yet saying, to learn from God face to face. Or trying to know more deeper into the thought of God. Or hug God as your mentor or friend. Argue with him or request something from God.

The most fearful witch-demons maybe all wear in black with ugly faces...... Another one, with green face, long tongue tucking out her mouth down up to her chest, long and sharp finger nail, grey uncombed long hairs..... The ugly demons that I've seen is more than thousands.

The most beautiful Goddess is my Goddess wife. The way or gesture she flying through the sky, her smile, the way she act or interacting with me..... You can not to eat for days just staring at her doing something....

I saw my mentors first before they integrated my body. So am I death already? Joke!!!! Nonsense!!! If you've third eye that can see outside, then how can you not to see them or God when they let you to see them?
Old 19-08-2017, 06:08 AM
Experiencer

Fl.your undersyanding is correct-Moses wanted to see God. God told Him that He would hide Him into a cleave of a rock and pass over Him.........bc God is so glorius it was too much for Moses to look at.

bong you are a human being no deity...........
Old 19-08-2017, 06:31 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
Fl.your undersyanding is correct-Moses wanted to see God. God told Him that He would hide Him into a cleave of a rock and pass over Him.........bc God is so glorius it was too much for Moses to look at.

bong you are a human being no deity...........

And don't forget that God will not mind , I don't ask for him to show me but he wants to show me. So what can I do, to hide myself or close my eyes but my third eye still can see him. The truth is I see God and in my universe heaven I see more than 50 millions of Gods everyday. So what or how for me not to see them?

My spirit is advancing that can see Gods or I'm God and don't forget my three Spirit-Gods are Gods. Then am I not a God with a human body? This is my speciality.

Moses is him and what he can't see is him but not me. We're two different individuals and at different ages in different types of encountering. Nothing can be parallel or with the similarity.
Old 19-08-2017, 08:06 AM
Experiencer

bong a Christian believes in God-only one God.you believe in 50 million Gods-this is not Christianity.do you see that.do you understand how deceptive you are being..............to pronounce yourself by saying I'm God,,,,,,you are not God..................you are deceiving people or at least attempting to deceive.......you are deceiving yourself and content to deceive others
Old 19-08-2017, 10:14 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
bong a Christian believes in God-only one God.you believe in 50 million Gods-this is not Christianity.do you see that.do you understand how deceptive you are being..............to pronounce yourself by saying I'm God,,,,,,you are not God..................you are deceiving people or at least attempting to deceive.......you are deceiving yourself and content to deceive others

Up to now you still don't know the truth? What's God? What's only one God means? Who's the founder of Christianity? Then you're not following the religion, aren't you? In Christianity the founder God is only one God. Then you can't say, there's no more other Gods. Did Bible said that if there's other Gods they have to be perished in the universe or in the air. No, that other existence of Gods is not for Christianity. That's this simple, don't you see. Or why God is the God of Gods? If there's no other Gods?
Old 19-08-2017, 10:26 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
And don't forget that God will not mind , I don't ask for him to show me but he wants to show me. So what can I do, to hide myself or close my eyes but my third eye still can see him. The truth is I see God and in my universe heaven I see more than 50 millions of Gods everyday. So what or how for me not to see them?

My spirit is advancing that can see Gods or I'm God and don't forget my three Spirit-Gods are Gods. Then am I not a God with a human body? This is my speciality.

Moses is him and what he can't see is him but not me. We're two different individuals and at different ages in different types of encountering. Nothing can be parallel or with the similarity.

Wait! what??...what is that you have stated above...you see 50 million gods in ""what?and where""...did you say in your 'UNIVERSE HEAVEN'...
And every day....Jeremy jeremy jeremy....you definitely are a god being eh.
Old 19-08-2017, 11:32 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Wait! what??...what is that you have stated above...you see 50 million gods in ""what?and where""...did you say in your 'UNIVERSE HEAVEN'...
And every day....Jeremy jeremy jeremy....you definitely are a god being eh.

You are not believed about that is it not? But this one I can't show you. Or unless your spirit can go outside of your body then you may have a chance to go there or I'll bring you there. Otherwise you rack your brain and will find no answer.

It mustn't because you don't know then you said it isn't true. It's because whatever there's Gods there you can't see from earth with your secular ability. Any God from my universe-heaven can form a religion on earth, so you think I'm just what you think?

Whatever I wrote in the SF my friend Gods there are seeing so can I bluffing to win their trust? Why they trust me? The reason is simple my dharma or Mana (these two words are not English words) is better than them and they are calling me their mentor. I've transformed them into purely formed Gods that's with a younger better body and a mor handsome face and a more beautiful face for woman.

But I never teach them about dharma. That's because my dharma energy and their dharma energy are different. My dharma is life creation. Their dharma energy is received creation. .....
Old 19-08-2017, 01:27 PM
Master

Yawn...im off to bed...see you and your earth flesh body at my place in the morning ok...Sunday tomorrow.
Old 19-08-2017, 05:25 PM
Experiencer

bong, you clearly portray that you do not know the truth-and you posts deceit
Old 19-08-2017, 07:40 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Yawn...im off to bed...see you and your earth flesh body at my place in the morning ok...Sunday tomorrow.

Frankly, my flesh body not yet can transform to spiritual self and from spiritual self to transform back into human again. If I can do that then I can show you my flesh to your place. That isn't a theory only whenever I practice it to half way or nearly completed there're several demons waiting to take advantage of my body and at that time I've no defending power ( I can see them by my third eye trailing). And no God can see where the demons from and that's why I give up some days ago but I'll continue to try after I know how to defend myself or done it in a fast speed. Now I can only do it in a few minutes that means it's very dangerous at that moment to go on....

I know this theory from the alien who lives in the six layers of the earth. And they're peaceful alien ......... So you can wait until I can do it then one day I'll visit you with that dharma, for sure..... And at that time I can on reverse process to show you to seeing my Cupidsons in flesh or in human form. And at my practice to my Cupidson is done by half way that he's pull away by someone.........This a dharma techniques that alien transformed themselves from spiritual body into physical body.

That's my mentors never tell me about how to change my flesh body to spiritual body then it's in some ways that maybe my ability doesn't reach to that level and for me I've the idea that can be done. So I say, wait and one day I can see you......in flesh...