Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 02-08-2017, 02:38 AM
Experiencer

davidsun-you have not asked me what I think of your Christianity-so to make such a statement that you respect the fact that I do not regard ....

so to that I say-you do not know what I think-other than I know we have different beliefs-and I am not saying I am wrong you or right or that my beliefs are right and your beliefs are wrong-I simply said we have different beliefs.

you do not know what I think so please do not tell me what you think I am thinking-or make assumptions, or make opinions-if you would like to know please ask-

please do not put words in my mouth or thoughts in my head-

and to address your statement of opinion that you are a tru-er Christian than I am-okay so you are a tru-er Christian.
Old 02-08-2017, 04:58 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
In the Hebrew language--Elohim is NEVER plural for the true living God as gods--just for the false gods. The trinity scholars know this is fact, yet continue to mislead 2 billion into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily by teaching a non existent trinity god. Fact--Moses, David, Solomon, Daniel, Isaiah, Matthew, Luke, Peter, and Jesus never taught, served or worshipped a trinity god. From Moses on up until this very day--Israelites taught, served and worshipped a single being God.

I think that it's easy for us to agree on the first point. The word Babylon in The Bible is actually a cryptic name for Rome. So all of the false Elohim mentioned in The Bible are actually references to the Roman Gods. What others fail to understand is that many of these Roman Gods are tied to Apocalyptic understandings. So the warning not to worship them has nothing to do with the fact that Jehovah is a jeolous El. The warning is to stay away from them because their evil.
Old 02-08-2017, 08:45 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
__________________________________________________ __________

so your answer is

1. fed up with replacement religion

2. having a little bit of fun by fulfilling prophesy

3. a righteous thief

okay
No no no you're confused it's none of the above while being all of the above and some.
Old 02-08-2017, 09:50 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
sum tims wen im stuk
thees
songss giv me ansers thy do
hears 1 wish can giv evry 1 a ansr if it can
https://vimeo.com/24437452
Excuse the intrusion just wanted to say thanks for bringing the memory of days gone by listening to John Lennon. I should've looked at the video before. You can rest assured that this Earth will be as One People of the One Mind and Peace will Flourish everywhere. You are certainly loved very much and there are people that watch over you. They are very beautiful people, their beauty extends from the inside. I have met one already. Just so you know may Peace flow from within you and touch everyone that comes in contact with you.
Old 02-08-2017, 09:53 PM
Master
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
Excuse the intrusion just wanted to say thanks for bringing the memory of days gone by listening to John Lennon. I should've looked at the video before. You can rest assured that this Earth will be as One People of the One Mind and Peace will Flourish everywhere. You are certainly loved very much and there are people that watch over you. They are very beautiful people, their beauty extends from the inside. I have met one already. Just so you know may Peace flow from within you and touch everyone that comes in contact with you.

thnx.................. .............

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 02-08-2017, 11:08 PM
Master
Quote:
davidsun-you have not asked me what I think of your Christianity-so to make such a statement that you respect the fact that I do not regard ....

so to that I say-you do not know what I think-other than I know we have different beliefs-and I am not saying I am wrong you or right or that my beliefs are right and your beliefs are wrong-I simply said we have different beliefs.

you do not know what I think so please do not tell me what you think I am thinking-or make assumptions, or make opinions-if you would like to know please ask-

please do not put words in my mouth or thoughts in my head-

and to address your statement of opinion that you are a tru-er Christian than I am-okay so you are a tru-er Christian.
I HAVE asked you to engage in an honest/pen dialogue with me in which you spell out what you think - you have declined my invitation, as it is your right to.

This is what I DO know about what you think - and THIS is what what I said in my post was an honest/open response to:

Quote:
Motpheus,

Hi I am copying and pasting your post here:

"When I peruse the other religion sub forums, and threads, where are the people demeaning and denouncing those Faiths? And in disaffected and hateful manner?
Especially in the Islamic forum, at this time period, and day.
Take a look and see if you note any.

So what are people like this in the Christian subforum, such as, "Jack", and their aliases... doing? Acting in such a manner?
And?
What does this type of activity, and behavior, reveal..?
What does this tell us about them?"
__________________________________________________ ____________

I really like what you question Morpheus-I like it because it communicates my thoughts exactly. I question with sincerity why people who make known that they are no longer a Christian-come to a "Christian Category" and post their beliefs. I question why they attempt to expand upon a post that they read as if they are somehow helping the poster out by clarifying the posters thoughts.

While I do not intend to insult, judge, criticize, etc-I am confused to this phenomenon. I ask myself, why these posters do not begin a different category of posts that are in alignment with what they believe-why post in a thread of chirstian if one does not believe in it-subscribe to it.

I guess my question is-is the purpose to try and convert a Christian to their belief system?

Let me state first and foremost-my intention in putting this question out in public-I am not saying that others beliefs are wrong-and Christians beliefs are right. Its not a matter of who knows the truth-who is right and who is wrong-this is not the issue for me.

My issue, concern, question-why post in a Christian forum if that is not a belief? why comment on anothers post if in that original post they have not "asked" for opinion, advice, your thoughts, etc

why comment on someones post as if the post needs clarification?

this past week I have noticed I am very puzzled by this occurrence as it happens frequently.

again as a final note-I am not trying to cause arguments, hurt feelings, judgement on ones belief system-my purpose in posting this thread is to try and understand.

so as a final note-I would like to add-if one cannot answer the question without attacking, baiting, etc-in other words if one cannot answer the question in a civil manner and polite manner-please try to refrain from answering.
I HOPE this clears something up, at least to the point where you are no longer 'puzzled' by said 'occurrence', at least as far my posts are concerned.

Sincerely -
Old 02-08-2017, 11:18 PM
Experiencer

davidsun-yes you invited me to engage in a dialogue-I declined the engagement because as stated previously-you and I have different beliefs.

you invited me to engage in a dialogue in which I am defending(spelling out) what I believe-and I declined for personal reasons-

no davidsun, you do not know what I think-you think you know, but you do not-

and if my declining to engage in a dialogue about what I think and what I believe makes you the more "tru-er Christian" as you stated in a different post-to that I say okay davidsun you are the more tru-er Christian.
Old 03-08-2017, 02:12 PM
Master
Quote:
and if my declining to engage in a dialogue about what I think and what I believe makes you the more "tru-er Christian" as you stated in a different post-to that I say okay davidsun you are the more tru-er Christian.
No ... that's not it ... I base my opinion in said regard on what you do say, as in the case of the above statement and previously quoted statements.
Old 03-08-2017, 03:37 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
No ... that's not it ... I base my opinion in said regard on what you do say, as in the case of the above statement and previously quoted statements.

okay. thank you davidsun
Old 03-08-2017, 08:02 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mark
I think that it's easy for us to agree on the first point. The word Babylon in The Bible is actually a cryptic name for Rome. So all of the false Elohim mentioned in The Bible are actually references to the Roman Gods. What others fail to understand is that many of these Roman Gods are tied to Apocalyptic understandings. So the warning not to worship them has nothing to do with the fact that Jehovah is a jeolous El. The warning is to stay away from them because their evil.

Babylon the great= all false religion on earth. Yes they are evil, yet appear loving, sharing and many good things-2Cor 11:12-15