Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 31-05-2019, 06:29 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
You're probably right if we talk about people who have had some sort of partial Kundalini activation. Those people probably number in the millions. However, the number of people who have gone through a full Kundalini Awakening and the accompanying transformation is probably much smaller. Impossible to say really, because nobody has ever tried to find out.

Not counting people I came across the internet, I have only met one other person in real life who has had some sort of Kundalini awakening. He raised his serpent to the third eye, but did not dare go any further. He was worried he might lose his mind, not without reason, I might add. So, he had a partial Kundalini Awakening. I met him in London, almost a decade ago. That's it. I haven't met anyone before or since, with any type of Kundalini experience. I think it remains a rare event, certainly when we're talking about Europe, which is incredibly materialistic and denies any sort of spiritual experience as even a possibility. I can imagine that India, Tibet or Bali would be quite different in this respect.

i think our perspective from europe and that states is probably different from someones from india as far as numbers. i don't know if that actual per capita is highef in india but in india it is much more widely known since time memorial.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 01-06-2019, 02:13 AM
Master

... many are those who know but choose to remain silent and anonymous

Old 01-06-2019, 09:11 AM
Master

One problem with Kundalini awakening is that it can happen spontaneously, even as a result of an accident sometimes. In many of these cases people just don't know what is happening to them and even doctors tend to misdiagnose their symptoms. Alternative practitioners are also often of little help.

Even meditation can be detrimental if you don't know what you're doing, some people actually end up suffering neurological damage as a result of incorrect practices.

I am trying to find more information on the phenomenon, particularly Kundalini Syndrome and possible treatments, but there isn't much out there. People need to know about this as too many are suffering as a result and keeping silent about it, as most seem to do is neither healthy, nor helpful.

I am guilty of this too, as I only really discuss it on the internet and with a couple of people offline that I trust, but I generally don't share my full experiences with colleagues and family.
Old 01-06-2019, 10:25 AM
Master
Quote:
One problem with Kundalini awakening is that it can happen spontaneously, even as a result of an accident sometimes. In many of these cases people just don't know what is happening to them and even doctors tend to misdiagnose their symptoms. Alternative practitioners are also often of little help.

Even meditation can be detrimental if you don't know what you're doing, some people actually end up suffering neurological damage as a result of incorrect practices.

I am trying to find more information on the phenomenon, particularly Kundalini Syndrome and possible treatments, but there isn't much out there. People need to know about this as too many are suffering as a result and keeping silent about it, as most seem to do is neither healthy, nor helpful.

I am guilty of this too, as I only really discuss it on the internet and with a couple of people offline that I trust, but I generally don't share my full experiences with colleagues and family.

Sounds like a book needs to be written NoOne
Old 01-06-2019, 10:28 AM
Master
PS could you please have a chapter on perimenopausal and menopausal women.
Old 01-06-2019, 11:23 AM
Master
Quote:

This raises an interesting point. Your own experience as well as of Shivani would be helpful since it appears you have both felt some ill effects at some point of time or the other, possibly due to activating the Pingala ... the hot channel.

There are several on SF itself who propose to employ (or have already done) Kriya Yoga techniques such as Khechari Mudra ... possibly only a teacher of adept like stature should personally monitor such activity ...?

In my own experience, I never did anything special ... actually nothing at all other than engage in a meditational orientation ... any anytime meditation so as to prioritise it over thoughts drifting here and there aimlessly. Over time, the chakra zones (as documented and more) became cognisable and then in several Oneness experiences I felt the kundalini move in a single swoosh from root to crown without resistance. On other occasions too I felt the merger of energy and magnetism within as a cool explosion with all accompanying ecstatic, blissful and expansive sensory movement. As such, I never experienced discomfort but it’s clear that it does and can happen.

I have no theory on this but my gut feel is that if we first spend sufficient time in inner cleansing by continuous contemplative consciousness correction, the blockages get removed automatically. Then the kundalini movement is seamless and comfortable.

Accidental awakening is something I’ve read about in Gopi Krishna and other cases but have not met anyone in real life save one with whom it happened and that case was also gradual and smooth.

Old 01-06-2019, 01:51 PM
Legrand

Quote:
That's interesting. I think you should give us a bit more detail. What sensations are you specifically experiencing in your body with the energy flow and at what times?

When you say that you changed your chakra system, do you mean that their location in your body actually moved?

For me personally, I don't follow any specific system, I simply get sensations in my body, which tend to largely correspond with the Yogic-Tantric system of chakras. Also, somewhat with the Cabbalistic Tree of Life. I believe though, that most of these energy centres have corresponding nerve centres in the physical body, so they can't be moved around, but the emphasis, which one is more active, can change throughout a person's life and even just during meditation or energy work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

Remarkably detailed in a sense of being.

When you talk of chakra changes I presume you mean out of form chakras descending into and stabilising within form?

It is significant that the experiential aspects of the kundalini or chakra sensory impressions vary ... with the end result being ineffable ecstasy shifting to bliss shifting to compassion. I guess the Universe shows each of us what we need to know.

This is my short answer. I will try to write a longer one and answer all the other points I did not answer here. Translating from the language of the birds to French then to English takes me time. Thank you for your patience.

“At every breath try to be in communion with Him [Her] through His Name.”
Ma Ananda Moyi

Ma is very easy to find by the way, simply need to say her Name a few times and she will come to you. Would there be 10 people like her on earth at the same time in one century, I believe humanity would then realise a major shift in its relation to consciousness.

I’m starting with a quote on breath because becoming aware of our, around, 22 000 breath a day as been a preoccupation for me since I’m 19. We to often forget how the simple act of breathing is a miracle as such. Would it be from all the synchronicities it implies; would it be only for the 25 billion of blood cells that move in the body to bring oxygen and liberate CO2. It’s a very well organise fire that it maintains. And without counting the one hundred thousand billion cells of the whole body who all participate to this dance of simply breathing. And we forget, in all this, the link of all these parts, and smaller parts, with the universe. A miracle quite simply! Who has a sense of rhythm!

So, to come back to the image of the star of David I took to describe how I feel the movement of energy in general for about 7 years now. This movement of energy follows every breath I take, night and day.

As I breath in, my perception changes to a nondual one. There is no One, simply what Is, to give it a Name, as a flow of imperceptible energy comes down from over my head. It does not follow any channel anymore. It simply invades my whole being until there is no more beings outside or inside.

As I breath out, my perception changes back to the dual world. The hot sensual energy coming up invades each ones of my cells. Again, this exchange seems to be done now like the mist in the morning that touches every flower without following any specifics channels.

It’s like a pulsating sensation changing my way to perceive and be, with every breath from one pole to the other. If I want to stay centered in the way I perceive in this pulsating sensation, the Heart, the Self in it, becomes my ground.

If I’m near someone else, think of someone else or someone thinks of me this pulsating effect will change. The channels of energy exchange the other may identify to will now reflect in me as if its part of me.

But this last point will be part of my longer answer from my experience of living with different systems of chakras.

Enjoy!
Old 02-06-2019, 04:41 AM
Deactivated Account
a lot of kundalini problems could potentially be resolved by meditating with a guru whom offers shaktipat, transmissions of such.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 02-06-2019, 01:09 PM
Master

The book of essays, "Kundalini Rising" has quite a few medical doctors give their opinion on Kundalini Syndrome. There are real experts who have done research into this, but their work is hard to come by. I would not care to speculate on the causes, or treatments, this is really an area where science has dropped the ball and must really do more to fill the gaps.

I also have no idea how this would relate to the menopause, though the phenomenon of hot flashes and the involvement of the reproductive organ would indicate there is some shared connection there.

I do believe that a competent Guru could be very helpful, though in my country for instance, there aren't any, and they would be very hard to find in most countries in the world.

Certain types of medications with anti-psychotic properties and electrical stimulation of certain parts of the brain, has been shown to be partially effective, but I haven't looked into the details. I also suspect that some psychedelics, if properly administered by a neurologist or other medical expert, could potentially work.

Shaktipat by a truly enlightened master remains probably the safest method to avoid any issues, but how many of those are out there? I've actually travelled quite a bit, but have never met any.
Old 02-06-2019, 06:19 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
The book of essays, "Kundalini Rising" has quite a few medical doctors give their opinion on Kundalini Syndrome. There are real experts who have done research into this, but their work is hard to come by. I would not care to speculate on the causes, or treatments, this is really an area where science has dropped the ball and must really do more to fill the gaps.

I also have no idea how this would relate to the menopause, though the phenomenon of hot flashes and the involvement of the reproductive organ would indicate there is some shared connection there.

I do believe that a competent Guru could be very helpful, though in my country for instance, there aren't any, and they would be very hard to find in most countries in the world.

Certain types of medications with anti-psychotic properties and electrical stimulation of certain parts of the brain, has been shown to be partially effective, but I haven't looked into the details. I also suspect that some psychedelics, if properly administered by a neurologist or other medical expert, could potentially work.

Shaktipat by a truly enlightened master remains probably the safest method to avoid any issues, but how many of those are out there? I've actually travelled quite a bit, but have never met any.

they can no doubt be tough to find. and if you do its 90% control to program you and 10% the goods. here is the only two i know of that is near 100% the goods and little to no sales.
jan esman is one in europe.

david spero is in the states.

but you dont have to physically meet them. full disclosure. although i don't personally participate with what spero offers i have many, many, times in the past. so perhaps im biased. or more imo experinced in how helpful participating can be to quicken and smooth things out. i personaly have had no experince with esman except an email exchange about his service. i have watched his videos and so on. extremely confident he has the power and is the real thing.

Wherever I May Roam