Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 21-01-2011, 01:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
Hi Shabda and Night

The friend meet a woman , of whom I have become friends with on a sister level..Her journey with him has been tough and I have been supporting her.
He does not play in unknown as far as I am unaware anymore.. but sadly there are areas that he attracts negative.
:)
Ahhh...now I can rest in peace hehe...gotta love an ending! It's like finding that last piece of the jigsaw puzzle.

I am one with you on the 'light'...its been my saviour many times.

btw...this thread is only as good as the energy that others put into it...and without all those who have posted here, this thread would have expired long ago....thank you to all!!
Old 25-01-2011, 04:33 PM
JennySmedley

I'll try to put this as delicately as I can without offending anyone, but these stories are so amazing! If anyone would like to see theirs appear in a book, please email me.
XX
Old 28-01-2011, 01:12 AM
Royalite

Divine intervention...I'll try to be vague as I don't want to advocate any of what I did nor do I want to put anyone on the defense. PLUS the unabbreviated version is far longer...

I was being a brat about 3 weeks ago and I was insistent on having God speak to me directly for many reasons. So I decided to do something that I THOUGHT was a good idea at the time. I sat in my room with nothing but 4 bottles of water, a pen, and my diary. For the entire day I sat there. Hungry. Writing. Uncomfortable.

By the middle of the day I thought I should take my mind off of the hunger by doing something else. I was still in tears, bitter, down right negative, and my heart just wasn't in the right place. Then I began to hear a voice that said, "God loves you. You are loved. God will take care of you." I asked who there were and they said that they were messengers from God. Then the voice began to answer all the questions I had. I was still upset because God hadn't spoken to me and then another voice said, "EAt something beloved. Envy will not force God to speak to you.....perhaps your path will lead you to speak with Him. But you cannot force him. Do know that you are loved. God is and will take care of you!"

I was scared because I thought I was being "possessed" which was silly of me because that was not the case and they were very loving and soothing. BUt I was still scared and they said,
"We tell you do good, speak your truth, and in all things put God first. You are loved. God will take care of you. But envy will not force Him to speak to you. Eat something. No matter how much you starve yourself, your intent will not make him" I wanted to know about speaking my truth and they said, "Yes, speak your truth! Share what you know. There will be others who claim to be enlightened and who disagree. Fine. Their path may take them elsewhere. But speak up for yourself! Even Jesus had to defend himself at some point. They called him a Devil and a blasphemer and yet he came to guide them to the maker of all. To God. His words were not always directly quoted from a book and they often claimed he was in the clan of the Devil for doing things they saw as uncharacteristic. But he came to help, to save, to pull people from hell. Hell can be many things." The experiences of Teresa de Avila were not seen in the Bible and her own friends often condemned her as being part of the work of the Devil. Now she is a saint. What we are saying is that people in this world will condemn you for doint anything and for speaking your truth. We are not here to condemn you. You are not here to condemn anyone! Do good and in all things put God first. You fear because you allow your mind to take the information and run with it. Relax! Put your faith in God and do good work. Be sure that He sees what is done here."

My story is much longer but I think you get the gist. Anyways, after that I ate something and I realized that I had to really get my act together, get my vibration up, calm down, and stop trying to control things that are beyond my control! I realized that I had to learn to trust in my truth, commit to my path, and stop acting so much like a brat in the hopes of getting my way. God doesn't "gyp" people and because he's spirit and we're all made in his image I realized that I had to learn to get my confidence up! It's not about guilt, judgment, and condemnation that's preached in so many different places. It's not even about convincing each other of the rightness of our own views or punishing people because of fear. It's about Love.
__________________________________________________ _______________
Anyways, that's my divine intervention story. The other one was that I was trying to astral project in the middle of an anxiety attack and with this major fear of possession on my chest. and I asked God to help my angel to a really good job at protecting me when I got out in the open. Then I asked my angel to stop me if they thought it was a bad idea for me to project now. Well, I started getting into it and just before I was about to pop out my iHome that had my iPod on it turned on and started blasting full blast! I popped up and tried to turn off my iPod but it wouldn't turn off. So I just pulled it off the iHome. Then I put it back on and went back to trying to Astral.

I said, "Okay, if you really don't want me doing this, jst give me another sign.But nothing too scary like my picture falling off the wall or something." so I went back and just before I popped out, my iHome turned on again at full blast! So I jumped up and pulled it off the iHome (because it wouldn't turn off again) and I said, "Alright alright! I think my anxiety attack is done now. I'm good! I'm good! But if you really don't think I'm ready, send another sign." Well this time I took my iPod off the iHome. As soon I start my attempt again, my house phone rings, my uncle calls me downstairs, I start getting text messages out the wah-zoo! So I just took a chill pill.

Turns out I had to learn a bit about possession before even beginning. I needed to calm myself down and listen before I took a head first dive. So yep. Those are my stories. Ciao all!
Old 28-01-2011, 12:13 PM
Master
Dynamist

Thank you very much for sharing your amazing stories. The reason I began this thread in the first place, is because there is no doubt in me that there is much more then we can comprehend. All these stories on this thread prove that...to the unbeliever, they never will hold proof...but for those believers..well, we know better

I pray you need no more proof and you've let go of your need to control....this will keep opening new doors to you. Keep up the good work friend in soul.
Old 28-01-2011, 12:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennySmedley
I'll try to put this as delicately as I can without offending anyone, but these stories are so amazing! If anyone would like to see theirs appear in a book, please email me.
XX

Hi Jenny...nice to meet you.

I would like to hear some more details on your supposed book if you wouldnt mind. You are welcome to pm me, rather then disrupt this thread. Thanks
Old 29-01-2011, 11:27 PM
Happyheart

Hi, my story is pretty boring compared to others here, but I'll tell it anyway.

One day before I really got into the whole spirituality thing, I was driving tired. I had been suffering insomnia for the preceding couple of nights. I thought I was ok to drive. I was alone in the car and must have started to drift off. Suddenly a sharp male voice filled the car, saying "Wake up!" It was like a cold shower had hit me and boy did I wake up. I was nearly home, five minutes away, and that was all I needed to keep me awake for the rest of the drive.

I've always thought it was a guide or an angel that yelled at me. Most of the time I think it was Archangel Michael. Whoever it was prevented me from having an accident and hurting myself and maybe others, so I'll always be grateful to him.

xxxlove Happyheart
Old 30-01-2011, 06:53 AM
Master
[quote=Happyheart]Hi, my story is pretty boring compared to others here, but I'll tell it anyway.

One day before I really got into the whole spirituality thing,....

Thanks Happyheart. You're story is no less then any others here. They all come out of the same source...divine intervention. I can only think that the voice you heard was boomed from beyond here and was watching over you. Blessings that your still around to tell it.
Old 26-02-2011, 05:45 PM
Nalini

Hello everyone, I have a short little story to share :)

I was waiting for the bus home from a reeeally lame day at work. It was very cold and rainy outside, and I was very very uncomfortable and in a terrible mood, I was just waiting to get home to bawl my eyes out. I had my iPod blasting and my back towards the bench, as well as my umbrella up. I thought I heard someone say something, so I turned around quickly but not enough to see if someone was on the bench. Turns out there was and they were asking me for the time. So I tell her, and turn back around to wait for the bus. She started talking to me, just making small talk. At first, I was just responding quickly and not wanting anything to do with her. But as she spoke, I felt myself getting pulled in. I began asking her questions like "what are you taking in school?" [ she mentioned she just got out of school which is how I knew ], "where are you from?" and etc, which is very unlike me because I'm very shy and it takes a long time for me to warm up to people. Anyway, as it turns out we had some things in common and I just had the greatest time talking to her! I learned a little bit about Saudi Arabia and how the day begins at 5PM because it's just way too hot there during the day.

So anyway the bus comes and I feel myself sinking back into my bad mood since we would no longer talk to each other as I get on the bus and sit in my usual seat. Boy, was I wrong! Here where I live it's not considered 'normal' to sit to next to someone on the bus, especially someone you just met. But this girl very happily sat next to me and smiled a very beautiful smile. She was a very beautiful person and I felt so so happy in her presence. We kept talking until she got off the bus. Instead of the sinking feeling again, I was instead left with a sense of peace I carried with me for the next few days.

It took a bit to realize, but I honestly believe she was an angel.
Old 26-02-2011, 06:22 PM
Experiencer
Yes, several...I'll share one...

It was 1998. I had returned to work as an LPN after taking a year away from it (which hurt me financially; I had a lot of other issues going on as well then). Knowing I had to move up/ahead to have any guarantee of longevity or advancement in nursing, I had decided to once again try to return to college to become an RN (and get that precious BSN, both in one fell swoop). I applied to a bunch of colleges, all but one outside of North Carolina. I was particularly proud to have gotten accepted to Pitt, as I really did want to go to school there (plus in those days it still felt like home). I got accepted to other places as well...the one school in NC to which I applied, UNC Greensboro, I was accepted. However, when it came to financial aid, I couldn't get enough to attend Pitt (or East Tennessee State or St. Louis University or Creighton University or Mansfield University)...I felt like the dream had died once again. UNCG was my only option; I was granted full financial aid. I was depressed. However, I decided that as my only option, I'd go. And from the time I made that decision, everything went right. Anytime an issue arose, there was an instant solution. If I needed something, I got it. Everything fell into place, perfectly (okay, the run-in with a deer was one setback, but that was I guess that deer's destiny, not mine. The car got fixed, though I got taken for a ride in the process. Shop around). And those turned into the best three years and one and one half summer sessions of my life. I found my niche on and off campus (as a resident adult student), was challenged and responded, gained an even greater appreciation for learning just for the sake of learning (which I had gotten from my LPN training some years before, and in reading all kinds of books afterward). I managed to get into the program a year earlier than I expected, graduated with a decent GPA...diploma in hand (though I didn't take part in the march). I grew in ways I never had before then. To this day, I feel like a divine hand was in place during that time; from the time I made the decision to accept the offer to join the UNCG community, up to graduation. As to how things went after graduation, well that's another story. But at least I had the three years and then some, and they were the best years of my life so far.
Old 27-02-2011, 06:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wkiehl101
Yes, several...I'll share one...

It was 1998. I had returned to work as an LPN after taking a year away from it (which hurt me financially; I had a lot of other issues going on as well then). Knowing I had to move up/ahead to have any guarantee of longevity or advancement in nursing...
Thank you for your great story wk. These strings of extraordinary syncroncities, when they happen, are amazing to experience. Although I won't go into detail, I had one of those for 2 years. It was like I was utterly slotted into the flow to bring me to its final resting place. It felt as though I had no control over the events...they just came along to get me to the next step.....and I felt like I was caught up in a whirlwind of events that were surreal-like.

I, like you, believed the Hand-of-fate had picked me up and was moving me like a pawn around the board. I let go and allowed it, as you did, and look at where it brought you.