Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 24-07-2014, 10:46 AM
somnium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capacity
At one point you said "really all there is is nothing" and that life is a blank canvas. Who do you think is painting it? Who are the ones you say are conditioned? Who is the being you visited in another dimension?
A painting on the canvas? Or the painter or something else?

its everything and nothing. anything can be placed into, onto, the empty canvas. nothingness is how i go free, i detach from all i know, because there is nothing there yet, and yet there is everything, and nothing as well. if you can understand this then you can select anything, out of everything, to place into the space of nothingness. or you can even seek the source directly and experience everything and nothing all at once. the totality of creation and destruction. it is to become omnipresent, to merge with the totality of all life in all ways, and all death in all ways, at the saem time, every possibility of creation and destruction.

in the human collective it is the collective that paints together, but most in the human dimension that i come from, and often enter into, have been enslaved, as I mention. but you can paint alone if you want, or anything you can think of. That is not to say that you must experience the same dimension that i point out, to form that dimension into the space of nothingness. but merely that this is the average human perception of the world in which i come from, the earth, the money the greed, the science etc. many dimensions of humans exist, in any way i can think of, and yet i was speaking only of the dimension in which i was raised, and often hear people in this forum speaking of. that is the dimension that i am currently placing my awareness in, because as I see it they need the help, and the awareness to be free.

but please, by all means, do not form to that world nor support it, and feel free to paint your own experience, and leave the world behind. sure it will still exist, and yet it also will not, and you can enter into the empty space all around you, not yet formed, free and fluid, to form for yourself, or with others, the possibilities are endless!

to be or not to be, that is the question. the free will, the choice.

i hope that is not too confusing.
Old 24-07-2014, 10:58 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
at what point do you perceive nothing at all...is there not always something in nothing, even if your own receptors may not pick it up?

at the point (you) are 'not the point' of perception . When there is no (you) to perceive there is nothing in reflection of that .

x daz x
Old 24-07-2014, 11:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by somnium
its everything and nothing. anything can be placed into, onto, the empty canvas. nothingness is how i go free, i detach from all i know, because there is nothing there yet, and yet there is everything, and nothing as well. if you can understand this then you can select anything, out of everything, to place into the space of nothingness. or you can even seek the source directly and experience everything and nothing all at once. the totality of creation and destruction. it is to become omnipresent, to merge with the totality of all life in all ways, and all death in all ways, at the saem time, every possibility of creation and destruction.

in the human collective it is the collective that paints together, but most in the human dimension that i come from, and often enter into, have been enslaved, as I mention. but you can paint alone if you want, or anything you can think of. That is not to say that you must experience the same dimension that i point out, to form that dimension into the space of nothingness. but merely that this is the average human perception of the world in which i come from, the earth, the money the greed, the science etc. many dimensions of humans exist, in any way i can think of, and yet i was speaking only of the dimension in which i was raised, and often hear people in this forum speaking of. that is the dimension that i am currently placing my awareness in, because as I see it they need the help, and the awareness to be free.

but please, by all means, do not form to that world nor support it, and feel free to paint your own experience, and leave the world behind. sure it will still exist, and yet it also will not, and you can enter into the empty space all around you, not yet formed, free and fluid, to form for yourself, or with others, the possibilities are endless!

Not confusing at all. Everybody does that . They choose every step of their way . They don't need help . They choose where they are. It's not appropriate for anyone to un-choose anyone else's choices for them .
They don't choose to leave the world behind this minute ; it's their choice . Your set of choices is yours, and nobody else's place to manipulate them for you . Again : sovereignty . Something that is lost a lot in this world , but ever-present on higher planes (5D and up) , yes?. All beings painting their own realities, all minding their own business , not interfering with each other . It cannot be otherwise
Old 24-07-2014, 12:10 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capacity
At one point you said "really all there is is nothing" and that life is a blank canvas. Who do you think is painting it? Who are the ones you say are conditioned? Who is the being you visited in another dimension?
A painting on the canvas? Or the painter or something else?

That is so many questions, good job sominum is so patient with you people wanting to understand him, not bring your own into it...
Old 24-07-2014, 12:19 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
at the point (you) are 'not the point' of perception . When there is no (you) to perceive there is nothing in reflection of that .

x daz x

Hello wstein..

I am going to challenge you in a minute when I find something to challenge..so there..
Old 24-07-2014, 12:29 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
Hello wstein..

I am going to challenge you in a minute when I find something to challenge..so there..

Bring it on stinky whisperer

x daz x
Old 24-07-2014, 12:32 PM
silent whisper

Quote:

x daz x

I will smelly belly don't you worry bout that old man...*was going to say young man, but thought I might insult you*...
Old 24-07-2014, 12:35 PM
silent whisper

Quote:

x daz x

Lol.

Just as I read that I took my feet out of my shoes...oh boy...lets just say in a little whisper they are a bit smelly..I know your a sensing type but hey.. sniffing feet is really quite desperate..lol... ..
Old 24-07-2014, 02:38 PM
Ralph

I've got a challenge for anyone who wishes to do something 'good'.

A few years ago I've asked 'the son' (also named 'the young man sitting on the wall') - a high spirit who will exist forever - to create more exteme Islamic followers and have Islamic followers to fight more fearsly for their belief. He agreed to this and called it 'our secret'. I now regret this 'wish' and would like to put an end to the growing agressive Islamic extremism you can see nowadays. So if you can help to stop this growing agression then I would be very gratefull.

Ps. It is kinda difficult for me nowadays to communicate with 'the son' otherwise I would off course have asked him myself to put an end to this 'secret'.
Old 24-07-2014, 04:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by somnium

Thank you for your response. My experiences are very similar to yours but my take on it is somewhat different. I think all of This represents the full present use of the fact that possibilities are endless. It's evolving constantly and it's really all there is so it includes the man and greed and love and the world and your insights and mine. It will evolve on it's own from the ground of being.
Thank you for insights