Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2007, 12:00 PM
Deactivated Account
gomez i think the way to your heart is definately through your stomach, i'm off to buy up all the cheese products i can find
Old 03-05-2007, 12:01 PM
GomezTheHampster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiltjlp
Yeah, Kundalini and GomezTheHampster are a laugh a minute. Boy, I sure do miss Rose. I hope she's OK, and just busy.

John

Hey, what would you know sourpuss? But yes, I miss Mama Rose too. I guess she's still on her vacation.

Gomez
Old 03-05-2007, 12:05 PM
GomezTheHampster

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy
gomez i think the way to your heart is definately through your stomach, i'm off to buy up all the cheese products i can find

Miss Daisy,

So you figured me out, huh? You are a wise and wonderful flower of a woman.

Gomez
Old 03-05-2007, 12:09 PM
Deactivated Account
hey gomez,
we'll have to share the wensleydale though, as much as you're cute i'll have problems parting with that particular cheese, daisy
Old 03-05-2007, 12:30 PM
GomezTheHampster

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy
hey gomez,
we'll have to share the wensleydale though, as much as you're cute i'll have problems parting with that particular cheese, daisy

No problem at all Daisy. That dumb old tiltjlp has been sending me to night school for a class in Sharing, and I got a B- for the final grade.

Gomez
Old 03-05-2007, 07:26 PM
ashti

Having to bake bake bake! Will send once done!x
Old 04-05-2007, 07:34 AM
GomezTheHampster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashti
Having to bake bake bake! Will send once done!x

Thank you ashti,

And in honor of Kundalini leaving, I'm turning over a new leaf, and will stsrt sharing all my goodies with the SF Staff. Life is too short, and besides, I have to go on a bit of a diet or I won't be able to squeeze through the door of my cage. I've had to have a motorized wheel added to my room. Fur only stretches so far.

Gomez
Old 07-05-2007, 11:53 PM
Deactivated Account
LOL!!!hey gomez my sweet i missed you, now can i have some cheese please love daisy xxx
Old 08-05-2007, 04:32 PM
Deactivated Account

hey Gomez, guess who else misses you? ( hi Daisy ! )

hmm, one has to be a member of the SF staff for you to share your cheese? awww.......and I thought you were learning to share

ok, life is short, let's go for some dessert instead !
Fresh baked strawberry cheesecake to share with you and Daisy and anyone else who stops by

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction

Last edited by Adrienne : 08-05-2007 at 04:51 PM.
Old 09-05-2007, 12:39 AM
GomezTheHampster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
hey Gomez, guess who else misses you? ( hi Daisy ! )

hmm, one has to be a member of the SF staff for you to share your cheese? awww.......and I thought you were learning to share

ok, life is short, let's go for some dessert instead !
Fresh baked strawberry cheesecake to share with you and Daisy and anyone else who stops by

Hi Dreamy,

I hate strawberries, and most all fruit . . . but I like Fruit Loops . . . but a chocolate cheesecake would be ideal. And good news, I have acquired every cheese plant in the known world, and started a new company, called CheezeBall Inc. Uncle Festus will manage the plant, and we have samples of a new test product in the lobby for all SF members. Let me know how you like our chocolate covered Swiss cheese balls. We're going to market them as Gomez's Goodies, with my glorious picture on the package.

Gomez
Closed Thread