Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 21-02-2022, 04:03 PM
PureEvil760

God doesn't punish anyone, we punish ourselves by being absent from Him. Divinity is whole and complete. When you see negativity, that negativity is you.. it only exists to you and only ever will because it does not exist in the reality which is God's creation. That negativity is your failure to forgive, your failure to love, your own personal hell.

The light is invincible, it is not sparsely scattered to say 'oh look here it is!' I saw it again the other day!. It is everything or nothing. You love either everyone equally no matter how good or bad or you don't know what love even is.

The true trick of Satan is that he has fooled others into thinking that light exists within darkness. That light co-exists with darkness. It doesn't. It is always one or the other. If you are in darkness EVERYTHING is darkness, If you are in light EVERYTHING is light. This is a fact that you will inevitably know one day. Hopefully not by being driven insane by your own fabrications of light created within darkness.

Speaking of the light while holding others in a negative light is akin to using the Lord's name in vain. You have to admit to yourself that you are in darkness or you will never strive for the light, you will just sit in darkness clutching your fabrication of light. Real light proves itself with real miracles, real Divinity accomplished with ease, no effort at all.

When I speak to those who claim the light, I am harsh with them because if they truly are of the light, they will forgive me no matter what as it is a requirement of the real light. If they are not of the light, they will grow irritated and condemn me. There is Light and there is 'light' there is Love and there is 'love'.

I do not understand why people refuse to understand this - The outside world is a reflection of yourself. So you can be kind and lovey-dovey on the outside all you want, that does not make you right in God's eyes. A demon could say they're an angel too, they could even believe it.

Last edited by PureEvil760 : 21-02-2022 at 04:58 PM.
Old 21-02-2022, 07:29 PM
Molearner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I don't see the logic with the sentence you wrote.
Miss Hepburn,

Your example about stealing is simply a matter of morals…..which everyone has to some degree whether they are atheists or religious. I would never imply that atheists as a class are without morals.

The logic is in relation to post #128….”So who is God going to favor ?” Favor implies recognizing the good. Asking what God will do in a given situation is acknowledging that there is a god. To acknowledge that there is a god(even hypothetically) is nonsensical for professing atheists.

Post #127….”Maybe then God would look down upon us”….same as above acknowledging even the possibility of what you deem to be impossible.

Post #125…..”the closer we come to God”…..can one get closer to something that is non-existent. Incidentally this quote intimates what is known as apophatic or negative theology…..defining God by what he is not or being able to come closer to God. The urls I provided earlier speak of this….to the point of suggesting that atheists can be closer to God than some religious people.

It is very reasonable for atheists to talk about the concept of God but to be consistent with their true beliefs it should be either conditional (if) or hypothetical. To do otherwise is confusing to their audience……
Old 21-02-2022, 07:51 PM
Master

I've been punished by God everyday since the day I was born but God certainly doesn't punish everyone.
Old 21-02-2022, 08:19 PM
Molearner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade

So who is God going to favour? Is God going to favour the believer who asks for God's assistance rather than finding their own strength, or the atheist who takes it on the chin and finds their own?

all.

Greenslade,

Obviously no favor is necessary if the atheist or anyone else solves the problem through their own abilities or strength. The fault with this is that all people do not have the same abilities. The saying that ‘all men are created equal’ is only true on the spiritual level. Accessing the Spirit is the equalizer for those lacking in strength or ability. Denying God is denying Spirit. We say “the Lord helps them that help themselves”…sounding to be in accord with what you said. However, the first way of helping one’s self for a Christian is believing in God. So many of the miracles in the Bible were for those who could not help themselves. They needed a higher power.
Old 21-02-2022, 08:27 PM
Molearner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maisy
I've been punished by God everyday since the day I was born but God certainly doesn't punish everyone.

Maisy

You speak with certainty….saying that God, instead of life, punishes you daily. I am truly sorry that you understand that God is the source of your misfortune.
Old 21-02-2022, 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maisy
You must be quite special.
God has never punished me, nor anyone I know.
However, what I sowed I did reap!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-02-2022, 10:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
...what I sowed I did reap!!!
I agree with that. I am totally reaping the suffering I deserve from God. It started the day I was born as God gave me physically and emotionally abusive parents and older siblings and a body of frail and bad health.
Old 21-02-2022, 10:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
You speak with certainty….saying that God, instead of life, punishes you daily. I am truly sorry that you understand that God is the source of your misfortune.

I believe God is the source of all. I don't think it is a bad thing. It's just how things are. It's the same thing as people who believe God is the source of their fortune isn't it? If God is believed to be the source of good fortune, who or what is the source of bad fortune? I think God is the source of both good and bad.
Old 22-02-2022, 01:13 AM
Master
I think there's just a balance, like, if one side goes down, the other side goes up. We are all subject to the law. If you accept action and consequence are a natural balance, there is nothing for God to do, and you are subject to consequences you can't do anything about.
Old 22-02-2022, 09:00 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Strictly speaking, an atheist doesn't believe in god or gods, though there is the issue; what about the soul? Is it viewed as god or godly?
I don't have beliefs in God either way and I usually say that when I say I'm an atheist. And honestly it tickles my sense of humour, the same as the atheist who does God's work. It's a tongue-in-cheek stab.