Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 14-09-2023, 04:26 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Okay. I did not see ANYTHING from the international games. I just couldn't be bothered.

Looking forward to some league football... especially the Inter vs AC Milan cracker on Saturday!
LOL... couldnt be bothered !!!
You make me smile !
Old 14-09-2023, 08:48 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
I'm thinking ahead now and have looked up the dates and times etc of men's euros next June and I've told my husband to book two of those weeks off as annual leave

I am going to do the same once my company’s new annual leave year begins. I’m aiming to be somewhere over the weekend of the last-16, and watch a game in a great atmosphere. Possibly a fan zone v
Old 15-09-2023, 01:40 AM
Master

Yep SirN I feel the same. I much prefer the league games.

Yep the Inter Milan game should be a good ‘un. We are playing Wolves on Saturday which usually is a good one as well. Ooooh I love my weekends now the soccer is back!

Poor ol Man U are having many problems these days. I wonder what’s going on there? Ah well, their loss, our gain lol
Old 16-09-2023, 10:44 AM
Newbie ;)

Match day... you watching Redchic?

Time is it on in Aus RC?
Old 16-09-2023, 11:07 AM
Master

Of course I’ll be watching!!! Lol

I love the lunchtime games cos of the time difference. It’s on at 7.30pm here, that’s in half an hour yay! We are seven hours ahead of the UK. It’s a pity we are having to do without Trent tho but I’m loving that Szlobo guy. Klopp will turn him into a great player. You can just feel it.

Hey I was reading the other day that Guardiola has spent 1.75 BILLION since he’s been at Man City. Wow that’s. Hell of a lot of money! No wonder he wins everything.
Old 16-09-2023, 11:08 AM
Master

Of course I’ll be watching!!! Lol

I love the lunchtime games cos of the time difference. It’s on at 7.30pm here, that’s in half an hour yay! We are seven hours ahead of the UK. It’s a pity we are having to do without Trent tho but I’m loving that Szlobo guy. Klopp will turn him into a great player. You can just feel it.

Hey I was reading the other day that Guardiola has spent 1.75 BILLION since he’s been at Man City. Wow that’s. Hell of a lot of money! No wonder he wins everything.
Old 08-10-2023, 01:08 PM
Master

Come on everyone let’s get this soccer on the road again. I’ve ya all! Got no one around here to talk soccer to cos they are all into Aussie Rules over here.

We I won’t mention the controversial Diaz goal with Tottenham cos I may have to get my to.lying pin out again. Great game tho. Fast paced and exciting. But good to see City have a loss so the rest of us can stay in the running.

We are playing Brighton tonight. Should be another good game as well.
Old 08-10-2023, 11:00 PM
Master
There is a world cup played out in India.
Australia not doing well at all.
Old 09-10-2023, 05:23 AM
Master

Rah nam. Oh I didn’t know that. Im not surprised Aussie isnt doing well. The lads teams just never seem to get anywhere. Don’t know why. But I’m a Liverpool fan so Im not bothered. However our girls team, The Matilda’s are awesome and always seem to make it in the top groups. So alls good.
Old 10-10-2023, 07:52 AM
Master
I'm just glad Arsenal beat City.