Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 08-10-2011, 01:04 PM
Tysklar

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
5000 Years ago, i.e. 3000 BC, modern humans were building Stonehenge and the Pyramids. The Celts were spreading across Europe and beyond and founding communities. The flora and fauna were as is today, the atmosphere was maybe cleaner but the gas-mix was as is today. The "Great Flood" as you call it, was the end of the last Ice Age - date indication, the North Sea and Irish Sea plains flooded around 6000 BC when sea levels rose as a result of the ice sheet melting.
The bible as such [O.T.] depicts the wanderings of a tribe in the middle-east and the date line is riddled with inconsistencies. The N.T. is a collection of "re-remembrances" written a few centuries after the event as a political document to bolster up the Roman Empire. It was edited many times over, abridged, expanded, re-translated a few times to fit the dogma of the Catholic church. In short, the bible is largely fictional.

I know what The The Bible is... I see The Truth in it.
Sadly you don't....
I also can clearly define the MK in it, the Lamens reading, what that serves and why...

Old 08-10-2011, 01:10 PM
Master
Sorry, I blanked you out when you dismissed evolution.
Old 08-10-2011, 02:46 PM
Tysklar

There is no scientific evidence that proves evolution.

Evolution is a Religion(of death) - total mk

Blank me. No loss on my part. I feel its good you stop where you are.
I urge you to reconsider your position on the matter... for the sake of others.

There is considered to be, four great philosophical questions;

- Where did We come from
- Where are We going (in The After Life)
- How did We get Here
- Why are We Here

I believe we have 'Divine Origin'. Perhaps if you reversed evolution, so that it was better at first, you'd be closer to my beliefs...

Our bodies do what they do to facilitate survival through adaption, that doesn't mean it's positive, it's neutral. Just adaption within a specific kind of life form, to the environment.
Environmental factors play a HUGE part in Our (short) History...
Old 08-10-2011, 04:26 PM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time
He means youll believe in the most unbelieveable thing, but scoff at someone when they give youy actual, proper information,.

Are you hurt because I was attacking your ideologies?
Old 09-10-2011, 04:14 AM
Topology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tysklar
There is no scientific evidence that proves evolution.

Tysklar,

go take the first 4 semesters of collegiate biology. The evidence for evolution is astounding. No biologist would agree with you on this point.
Old 09-10-2011, 02:10 PM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener

Because I'm simply asserting something that I know as truth, not something which I have studied to a great degree or have much information about in terms of fact, but it's more of an exploration.

Got quite heady about it though lol

No need to take any offense at my belligerence lol

Blessings
Old 10-10-2011, 02:46 PM
Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener

Im simply clairifying something you didnt understand... please get off your high horse...
Old 10-10-2011, 02:55 PM
Time

Quote:
They're not ET...

You call that proof..?
Funny shaped skulls doesn't prove the ancient astronaught hypothosis.

They are not the result of 'head binding'.

The statues are dramatised.

The paintings are pure imagination.

Those skulls came from (human)beings 12-15ft tall...

Earths atmosphere was different before THE FLOOD nearly 5000yrs ago. There was 50% more Oxygen(giant fauna) and more Carbon(giant flora), air pressure was higher(barometrics) and x-ray/uv were less on the face of The Earth(less radiation destroying/mutating dna).

The ancient astronaught conspiracy theory is a lie in my opinion.
Predominantly to facilitate the 'Blue Blood' mythos.... That 'royals' are somehow special and have divine right to rule.

*the elongate skulls have twice the volume capacity of a normal modern human, thats not possible with 'binding'.
The reason binding is done in modern times and was by some in ancient times, is to imitate those beings that originally had 'cone heads'
- The Giants.

This all ties into, evolution being a lie, and what The Bible, has to say...

Man.... First, the bible doesnt give any dates, the dates are ASSUMPTIONS, based on some archeological sites. In other words, the BIBLES beginning was 10 000 years ago, jsut when civilization was starting. ITs that simple dude. And thats isnt assumption or interpretation, its plain ole good fact!

There was giant fauna 10 000 years ago, it was generally the same as it is now, except things grew bigger because we werent there to cut it down. I think the percentage is like 805 of all the forests we see, are only 200 years old. ITs all new growth.

Around 3000 years ago, or a thouand eyars after, the roman age was cooler then now, same with the medievil cold period.

The last real atmospheric difference, was at the end of the cretacious, when Co2 levels were somewhat similar to todays world.

There was more carbonm due to the sheer size of the dinosaurs, and number of them. Most paleo climatologists say that this was the beginning of the end of the dinosaurs - high co2 caused climate change, which slowly caused the dinosaurs to die out. That coupled with a gigantic volcanic eruption when india hit continental eurasia, knocked em back, then came the yucatan meteor impact... BAM... end of the dinosaurs. The climate shifted..

Then came the tectonic movements... The BIG change was when the rocky mountains formed, causing the inland north american sea to dry up... Then the biggest one in "recent" geological history..... WHen north and south america joined .. This caused the warm current from the pacific to stop flowing north, causeing polar freezing.. that was 2 million yaers ago I believe... Humans were still slightly hairy apes by then....

How do we know that? The DNA "god" gave us tells us this..
Old 10-10-2011, 11:18 PM
Tysklar

Quote:
Man.... First, the bible doesnt give any dates, the dates are ASSUMPTIONS, based on some archeological sites.

There is more reason to say 6000 than The Bible...
There is many Calendars and legends. A lot of evidence too, that The Earth is young, The Cosmos too.

Quote:
The last real atmospheric difference, was at the end of the cretacious, when Co2 levels were somewhat similar to todays world.

When was that, what is that ???

Quote:
There was more carbonm due to the sheer size of the dinosaurs, and number of them. Most paleo climatologists say that this was the beginning of the end of the dinosaurs - high co2 caused climate change, which slowly caused the dinosaurs to die out. That coupled with a gigantic volcanic eruption when india hit continental eurasia, knocked em back, then came the yucatan meteor impact... BAM... end of the dinosaurs. The climate shifted..

Fantasy!

Quote:
Then came the tectonic movements...

Plate Techtonics is a theory.

Quote:
The BIG change was when the rocky mountains formed, causing the inland north american sea to dry up... Then the biggest one in "recent" geological history..... WHen north and south america joined .. This caused the warm current from the pacific to stop flowing north, causeing polar freezing.. that was 2 million yaers ago I believe...

A ....King Huge Flood would create the geological activity we see over The Earth, and would have formed mountains and valley quick snap.
For all you know the Ice Caps could be from a comet...
All the water is still out there, look at the size of our Oceans!
They are getting deeper all the time and our are Mountains are getting higher!

Quote:
Humans were still slightly hairy apes by then....

HAAHAHAHA...

What will you be next do you think ?.. What are you evolving into ?
A Gray???

evolution is bogus religion.

Quote:
How do we know that? The DNA "god" gave us tells us this..

DNA does not prove macro evolution. If you think it does, and that 'scientists' can understand DNA, you are a fool. 'They' can hardly read a few percent, even then it's up to interpretation who says what... Your being feed information.

If there is similarity in DNA to how something looks, what does that prove... other than 'It' looks like it's DNA ???
Old 10-10-2011, 11:26 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Plate Techtonics is a theory.

Uhm... wow. I didn't want to post anything to this remark, but ya know something? There are several thousand families in Sumatra and Japan that will beg to differ on that remark. Earthquakes are caused by the plates of our planet's crust moving across each other. Did you just skip the Geology class? I mean no offense ... I really don't....