Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 21-02-2015, 08:45 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy
When you have a very set belief, to ask others to share their views and then ignore them if they are not the same as yours is not respectful.

I wouldn't have replied to this thread if I had known that you were closed to other ideas. I feel somewhat manipulated to have done so. I won't be taken in like that by you again.
I sincerely hope you are not too upset over this thread. In forums like SF there are a lot of different beliefs, wether or not your own or accepted beliefs from others. We are just sharing here. I guess that if you don't take forums too serious, discussions (on those forums) will not upset you.
Old 21-02-2015, 09:15 AM
Ivy

I've been on forums for 10 years serrao, and have taken part in many many discussions. But you show no interest in discussion here.

It is that you kept your own views hidden and invited others to share ideas that you have no interest in hearing.

It has taken several posts and several pages to discover that you are a follower of a certain way. You have told me that 'one size doesn't fit all' with regard to my views and then you told me that you believe in a 'one size fits all lifestyle' with regard to your own beliefs.

It is those manipulative techniques that I dislike. But the way we handle that on this forum is to put such people on ignore.

We live and learn, and it has been interesting seeing how you work. It is certainly using the dark side of human nature by my standards of integrity.
Old 21-02-2015, 09:44 AM
Master

I guess you think you completely analyzed me. I know that there is more about me than just how you described me.
But honestly...I respect your opinion.

ps. Ignoring, anger, negativity, the title off this thread...appropriate.
Old 21-02-2015, 12:30 PM
alhambra

Serrao
Old 21-02-2015, 02:25 PM
Ivy

I'm sorry that you feel you have been analysed or if you feel ignored or angry.

I have made my point with regards to the techniques you've employed here and I don't imagine for a moment that this is all there is to you.

This conversation does reinforce that point however, that positivity is subjective, as I suspect you believe that your actions are strictly positive according to the way that you follow. Yet, similarly to this, I also have a sense of integrity and ethics that guide what I feel is 'positive action'. And of course you have crossed that boundary of what I find ethical.

You are yet to share what masters you follow (you did mention Jesus), and yet to share what the single view is that you believe 'fits all'. I would prefer to see you do so openly and honestly, in order to respect the right of others to make their own choices.
Old 21-02-2015, 03:02 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy
I'm sorry that you feel you have been analysed or if you feel ignored or angry.
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy
This conversation does reinforce that point however, that positivity is subjective, as I suspect you believe that your actions are strictly positive according to the way that you follow. Yet, similarly to this, I also have a sense of integrity and ethics that guide what I feel is 'positive action'. And of course you have crossed that boundary of what I find ethical.
I'm sincerely sorry for crossing your boundary. I'm someone who (sincirely tries to) have much respect for all beings. I don't want to hurt anyone in the broadest sense of the word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy
You are yet to share what masters you follow (you did mention Jesus), and yet to share what the single view is that you believe 'fits all'. I would prefer to see you do so openly and honestly, in order to respect the right of others to make their own choices.
I do not follow any Masters. But I find the Masters who practice (only) Love very inspiring.
With this one-size-fits-all-lifestyle I only meant that when one acts only positive, I personally believe life becomes most fulfilling. And that this is true for everybody.
Old 21-02-2015, 03:16 PM
Master

I wanted to add that I started this conversation to develop my understanding of negativity to become a more complete being with also understanding of the Dark Side, which obviously exist. This, in order to be able to choose for positivity more consciously.
Old 21-02-2015, 04:09 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by inspirit
There is no such thing as negative energy. God did not create evil. He just created the potential for evil when he gave us free will.

Negative energy is part of the foundation of the universe. Every atom has a positively charged nucleus and negatively charged electrons. It is fundamental to the balance of the universe. But an electron is not evil. It is negative. Negative energy may lead to things we interpret as evil but evil is not the nature of negative energy.

You can pretend all you like it doesn't mean it's not there.
Old 21-02-2015, 04:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dryad
Negative energy is part of the foundation of the universe. Every atom has a positively charged nucleus and negatively charged electrons. It is fundamental to the balance of the universe. But an electron is not evil. It is negative. Negative energy may lead to things we interpret as evil but evil is not the nature of negative energy.
Do you know how "innocent" negative energy can lead to violent behavior?
And is it impossible for the "innocent" positive energy to transform into evil?
Are you saying that the electron is the "root-causer" of evil?
Old 21-02-2015, 04:28 PM
alhambra

?..........

Last edited by alhambra : 21-02-2015 at 08:49 PM.