Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 22-08-2023, 11:23 AM
Master

Just thought on. That jerk who kissed the player should have been fined. I mean what is a cheap easy apology going to do to deter that kinda behaviour in the future?
Old 22-08-2023, 11:36 AM
Master

Hi RED, yes I agree a good kick in the golden groin should suffice !!!!!
When I was 18 I worked in a restaurant. My boss was a lovely man aged 40 and he was a dream to work for. His father on the other hand was in his 70's and helped out part time . Everytime I was sent downstairs to the stock room he would wait for me to come back up where he was stood on the very narrow stairs so that he had to "squeeze " past me and as he squeezed past me he would kiss me full in the lips with all his dribble attached.
Was horrible . But I never said anything because I needed this job.

But as far as the tournament goes, BRILLIANT.
Have totally loved it....
Old 22-08-2023, 11:39 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clio_86
I was also very impressed with Nigeria. I am now a big fan of the Swedish goalie as well. She definitely deserved the Player of the Match Award during their match against USA. I haven't put too much afterthought into the tournament. But it was great to watch.
Hi Clio.
Yes Sweden were Very impressive in many ways .
In the earlier games I would have backed Sweden or Japan to win the tournament .
Old 22-08-2023, 01:12 PM
Again, my perspective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Just thought on. That jerk who kissed the player should have been fined.
I mean what is a cheap easy apology going to do to deter that kinda behaviour in the future?
Fines are good; public international humiliation also works wonders.

Sorry,this is a spiritual forum: my stance is we make mistakes - it was wrong - he learned his lesson. He is not a jerk or the other word
on the thread I deleted.
He is probably a philanthropic good man - that did a stupid thing.
Gee Whiz.

No dribble, he was happy and caught up in the moment...should he have kissed her cheek, OF COURSE, or not kissed anyone? Sure!
He is of an older generation let alone a Latin culture.
Maybe he kisses all his daughters, closed mouthed kisses on the lips, who knows! Families do this.

He should not lose a job or be sued in this 'sue crazy' world.
We can speak out that we found it ''out of place or even disgusting''...that's valid to feel that way...but why do we?
Might it be because we have memories of doing nothing when it happened to us? I dunno.

Sorry, I have a Christian background and I practice what Jesus wanted me to do in many situations.
(I can make people mad sometimes.....they think I am condoning something when I am NOT! )

I felt to give a diff perspective on this.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-08-2023, 03:10 PM
Master

Ooh I see the Spanish prime minister is very upset about this as well. He stated that “an apology is not enough”. Looks like this has been taken very seriously in Spain.

Miss H. Actually we don’t know if he is a jerk or not tbh and we don’t know if he has been guilty of doing things like this before. If he has a history of it then it’s time to get rid of him and if it was a “one off” then maybe an apology is acceptable and he might be more careful in the future.

I personally did not like his “groin” action.
Old 22-08-2023, 03:34 PM
Master

It is unacceptable to kiss people on the lips for any reason in this day and age unless it is your husband or wife.
I dont kiss my parent , siblings , children or grandchildren on the lips . To me it feels creepy . ( I kiss them on the cheek ).
I lived round the corner from Jimmy Saville and he was my uncles best friend, and look what happened there !!!!
Old 22-08-2023, 04:07 PM
Master

HAH... And Only 10 months until the Men's Euros !!!!!!
Cant wait LOL....
Old 22-08-2023, 04:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
Yeah , he deserves the golden kick in the balls award !!!!!

And make a voting box crevice out of his you know where Great use of language AngelBlue ! Say no more !

__________________________________________________ _________

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 22-08-2023, 04:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Mc
And make a voting box crevice out of his you know where Great use of language AngelBlue ! Say no more !
LOL.... You know me Joe , I speak as I find !!!! Good job I'm not Irish or I'd be a hundred times worse hahaha...
Old 22-08-2023, 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
To me it feels creepy . ( I kiss them on the cheek ).
I agree..it certainly can be creepy.
My point is --- losing a job over? After an apology that he was caught up in the excitement?

Maybe I am not making my point very well.
I'm gonna drop it here. Love you all.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru