Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-11-2010, 02:41 PM
17 yrs of separation

Idealism, Labels !?!?!? ***

What a devine God's gift such as soul connection has to do with Idealism or other Isms?
Unconditional means unjudgemental -unbiased as to the flaws and shortcoming of Other.

(Just remember musical genious J Lennon's devotion to scritchy scratchy voiced Yoko Ono? OMG! LOLOLOL)

I may not be as immersed in to the spiritual theories but I know in my heart it is the theories that pushed mankined into the collaps and brink of exctintion. Should we have governed ourselves by feelings and insticts....

Labels !? who cares what Order or Higher Mighty Soul Moon Neptun Connection we have with the Soul of Other. If it wasn't for that experience where the proof of Devine God would be for us Humans? I have never felt so in love with God until I understood an unconditional Love I have been feeling.
I started my thread with a straight out blunt honesty that could make you blush..but for some reason this thread has turned into Ego Competition Olympics. Too bad. (:

Last edited by 17 yrs of separation : 23-11-2010 at 03:11 PM.
Old 23-11-2010, 03:18 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by 17 yrs of separation
What a devine God's gift such as soul connection has to do with Idealism or other Isms?
Unconditional means undjudgemental unbiased as to the flaws and shortcoming of Other.

(Just remember musical genious J Lennon's devotion to scritchy scratchy voiced Yoko Ono? OMG! LOLOLOL)

I may not be as immersed in to the spiritual theories but I know in my heart it is the theories that pushed mankined into the collaps and brink of exctintion. Should we have governed ourselves by feelings and insticts....

Labels !? who cares what Order or Higher Mighty Soul Moon Neptun Connection we have with the Soul of Other. If it wasn't for that experience where the proof of Devine God would be for us Humans? I have never felt so in love with God until I understood an unconditional Love I have been feeling.
I started my thread with a straight out blunt honesty that could make you blush..but for some reason this thread has turned into Ego Competition Olympics. Too bad. (:

Sorry, but I can't see how singling out two words from my post in such a way applies to what I was saying. The point I was trying to make WAS that labeling, generalising and idealistic approach to either extreme won't lead us anywhere, but that we should go by our experiences and emotions, and support eachother in our process of dealing with the complexity of the connection, and learning from it. I find it kinda sad that my efforts to explain my standpoint and actually find a common ground are called ego competition.

Anima
Old 23-11-2010, 03:25 PM
17 yrs of separation

It wasn't you

Anima
It was not about YOU.
Words such as "idealism" and "label" are not your registered trademarks :))
Everyone was using them.

This was a general comment about the spirit of the conversation which has changed from the light hearted naivity of my original post.

Understand ? Ljub

Last edited by 17 yrs of separation : 23-11-2010 at 03:44 PM.
Old 23-11-2010, 03:46 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by 17 yrs of separation
Anima
It was not about YOU.
Words such as "dealism" and "label" are not your registered trademarks :))
Everyone was using them.

This was a general comment about the spirit of the conversation which has changed from the light hearted naivity of my original post.

Understand ? Ljub

I understand.

I guess I, too, am upset how the spirit of the conversation has changed, and it's making me jumpy. I'm sorry I took that out on you. When that understanding we have on this forum, for our common experiences, keeps disturbing by some factor, I feel oblidged to post, and now it seems it's only making things worse. I wish we could all make up and go back to gently supporting eachother.

Anima
Old 23-11-2010, 03:52 PM
Ascender
One of the higher lessons of the twinflame experience is COMPASSION for all and everything.

We are all going through the same process, and this forum is a wonderful support for us all.

I know that i have been greatly comforted by reading of all your experiences. The posts have given me clarity and strength.

I love you all............and thank you all for sharing!
Maybe we have to try and understand those not going through these unions would not be able to understand............And leave it at that. (hugs)

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 23-11-2010, 04:07 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Star
One of the higher lessons of the twinflame experience is COMPASSION for all and everything.

We are all going through the same process, and this forum is a wonderful support for us all.

I know that i have been greatly comforted by reading of all your experiences. The posts have given me clarity and strength.

I love you all............and thank you all for sharing!
Maybe we have to try and understand those not going through these unions would not be able to understand............And leave it at that. (hugs)

Wise words, Falling Star. Especially the last sentence. I really needed to hear that. Sometimes I get too passionate in defending what I, and others, are going through, because I have bad enough time dealing with it to additionally withstand criticism towards the way I am doing it. I apologise to everyone for any lack of compassion on my part.

Anima
Old 23-11-2010, 04:09 PM
17 yrs of separation

Imagine

Falling Star, thank you for your wisdom. I wish for everyone to leave the post with an image of ...
J Lennon creating the music that changed the Earth and Yoko Ono howling (singing ?) beside him yet him loving her unconditionally because it is She who was the Light in His Soul.

Imagine there's no Heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one
Old 23-11-2010, 04:12 PM
Ascender
Hey i totally understand your feelings Anima.
*we're all in this together* And i understand the passion and frustration involved.
It really doesn't matter who doesn't understand us...........as long as we understand each other........And we do!!

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 23-11-2010, 04:18 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Star
Hey i totally understand your feelings Anima.
*we're all in this together* And i understand the passion and frustration involved.
It really doesn't matter who doesn't understand us...........as long as we understand each other........And we do!!

*big hugs*
Old 23-11-2010, 04:47 PM
17 yrs of separation

oh well

Oh Anima and FallingStar you could have kissed eachother at some other place and let ME ME ME finish of the MY thread MY way.
Hey Ego or not , I am Leo Tiger Personality A type or colour Red as per Insight psychological profile, thank you for accepting me just the way I am

luvz you