Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 09-08-2011, 02:11 AM
Ascender

Amethyst thank you for this wonderful threat and your amazing photos!
Old 10-08-2011, 02:30 PM
Amethyst

Thank you LadyVirgoxoxo

Thanks for your comments.

Hope you’ve been enjoying your garden. Have you tried taking photos yourself?

Blessings, Amethyst x

Old 11-08-2011, 03:38 PM
Ascender

I have! Not all the flowers and vegetables did well, but the garden beans came out fantastically! I should try and take some more photos and perhaps upload them here so you guys can tell me if there's any fae in the photos!
Old 18-08-2011, 12:04 AM
Moon Willow

So gutted! My husband got the most amazing photo of a faery next to a spidersweb. Even he (who thinks I'm bonkers for believing in faeries) was amazed at what he could see. But the photo has dissapeared off my computer .... think the fae might have been into my computer and done some housecleaning! lol cheeky monkeys x x x
Old 19-08-2011, 05:28 PM
Boldylocks

Amythest, I havent been online for a while- but I had today off- and checked in to our forum here--- I am amazed at the middle green photo of your 8/10 post. At first I couldnt see the faces at first, but suddenly (after asking any Faery nearby here to help me ) am seeing all of these elven faces-- one near the bottom of the picture is wearing a hat .. :-)
Old 25-08-2011, 05:47 PM
Amethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Willow
So gutted! My husband got the most amazing photo of a faery next to a spidersweb. Even he (who thinks I'm bonkers for believing in faeries) was amazed at what he could see. But the photo has dissapeared off my computer .... think the fae might have been into my computer and done some housecleaning! lol cheeky monkeys x x x

Hi Moon Willow and blessings to you.

Cheeky monkeys and bonkers, he,he!

Hope you will take some more photos to show us and your hubby!

Amethyst x
Old 25-08-2011, 05:48 PM
Amethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVirgoxoxo
I have! Not all the flowers and vegetables did well, but the garden beans came out fantastically! I should try and take some more photos and perhaps upload them here so you guys can tell me if there's any fae in the photos!

Hi LadyVirgoxoxo

Please do upload your photos!

Amethyst x
Old 25-08-2011, 05:52 PM
Amethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boldylocks
Amythest, I havent been online for a while- but I had today off- and checked in to our forum here--- I am amazed at the middle green photo of your 8/10 post. At first I couldnt see the faces at first, but suddenly (after asking any Faery nearby here to help me ) am seeing all of these elven faces-- one near the bottom of the picture is wearing a hat .. :-)

Hiya Boldylocks

Always a pleasure!

Lovely to hear from you - you've probably heard more about encounters than anyone else I know!

I love it when the KERCHING! moment happens. Are you still performing moderator duties?

Many blessings, Amethyst x
Old 01-09-2011, 05:27 PM
thrinelesshealrose

Thank you for the thread, the photos are truly amazing. I love seeing faeries. My sister is an incarnated faerie so I 've always had a big interest in them.

Love and Light
Old 02-09-2011, 02:47 AM
Boldylocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst
Hiya Boldylocks

Always a pleasure!

Lovely to hear from you - you've probably heard more about encounters than anyone else I know!

I love it when the KERCHING! moment happens. Are you still performing moderator duties?

Many blessings, Amethyst x

Hi Amethyst! Always nice to see your posts :-) Yes,that's exactly how it was for me-- a "Ker'Ching!" moment..lol! I looked at the photo again the other day and I can still see their faces in there :-)

The reason I've heard so much encounters is because I can't get enough of them on the internet, etc. ... Ever since my own encounter 3 years ago for the first time-- I've become addicted reading other people's encounters. These Beings are real- they share this Earth with us, and it's about time the human race starts doing our fair share to also take care of this Earth instead of making more work for them !

huggies :-)
Boldy

p.s... I'm still an active member of Real Faeries, and visit their alot at the threads I like- but Im no longer moderator... I can't always get a chance to be online as much as I'd like --to be a fair moderator.