Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 05-02-2021, 08:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
I am sorry you feel that way John. I personally don't feel the American Revolution was based on a bunch of lies. Sure, I expect there was the usual hype and propaganda one always gets in politics, but I do feel the revolution was the right thing to have done. Even if no democracy or republic lasts forever, this one has had a good run and isn't dead yet. But yes, people do need to look at the root causes of problems, but often they are complicated. It is much easier to listen to some carnival barker blame the Jews, or the blacks, or the browns, or even those hoity toity know it all scientists and elites. There are cycles to these things John. If you have not found this channel, I highly recommend it. Fascinating stuff, and well done. Hours of free entertainment here and you might learn something along the way. I know John, it's science again, but give it a go, it's interesting stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT6...e_JDMivpKgVXew
ketzer,
I would appreciate it if you would STOP misconstruing my words.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 05-02-2021, 08:55 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I suspected you would not approve of my beliefs.
You have made it clear about my belief in wash bidets which are very hygienic but also reduce the waste going to the sewage system and we must not forget my view regarding 'on demand hot water heaters' which would reduce the size of a person's electric bill. And of course, my belief that if everybody planted 7% more green stuff, what we perceive as a CO2 crisis could be reversed.
Have I now, I don't recall that, but I am sure you would not misconstrue anything I say so it must be so. I must have forgotten your view regarding on demand hot water heaters. In fact if you hadn't told me, I would not know that I ever knew much about you view on hot water heaters.....I know, hard to believe such a thing could be so...I must have been lining under a rock or something, right.

Anyway, as far as your idea for stopping climate change, it is not important whether I believe it or not, you should submit it the the IJC and see what they say. You would probably want to get that peer reviewed and publish the data and calculations/methods first as the IJC usually likes to see that before reviewing something, maybe submit it to the Journal Nature, that I hear as pull with the IJC, otherwise try the International Journal of Climatology.

I know, I know, the IJC can be a bit picky, but otherwise anyone could submit a paper or solution for review and with nearly 8 billion people on the planet that would keep them rather busy, so you got a get the street cred first. Sorry, I don't have anything to say about what the IJC does.
Old 05-02-2021, 09:07 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
ketzer,

I would appreciate it if you would STOP misconstruing my words.

Ooops!

Well John, I thought you were responding to my story about inciting a neighbor to violence with a bunch of made up lies and nonsense, and then asking if I did that, would I have any share of the blame, by you then bringing up the American Revolution (I assume that is the event 200 plus years ago you were referencing) or were you thinking of the whisky rebellion, both very prominent events back then. Anyway, I don't agree that the whisky rebellion was based on made up lies either...so either way. Apparently John, there was a mix up, a failure to communicate, and crossing of wires. It seems to have come in right after my post. Do you see it there John?
Anyway, I hope I didn't put you off that YouTube channel...good stuff John, real good stuff.