Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 22-03-2021, 03:52 PM
Experiencer
Nearly Sectioned

My father nearly had me sectioned and put in a mental institute for talking about such things fortunateley my mother rose to my defence and i was forbidden from ever taliing about such things although paranormal things carried on throughout my life which seemed to stop for periods of time and start up again
Old 22-03-2021, 07:50 PM
Just Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by briam
My father nearly had me sectioned and put in a mental institute for talking about such things fortunateley my mother rose to my defence and i was forbidden from ever taliing about such things although paranormal things carried on throughout my life which seemed to stop for periods of time and start up again
I didn't have to live through what you lived, but I know what it is like to be forbidden to express yourself. It's nice that you didn't let stop you for good !

Old 23-03-2021, 07:18 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by briam

There's a thin line separating spiritual awakening and insanity. In fact Gopi Krishna theorised, that Kundalini was the mechanism responsible for both, in the latter case, it was a pathological malfunctioning of it.
Old 23-03-2021, 11:06 AM
Administrator
This for me is an alien concept because i was born with my gifts i was open from birth.
my guide made himself known to me when i was very young. yet i went through what a lot of others go through. disbelief called all the names you could think of called a freak was told i should be sectioned.
because ignorant people. were scared of what i could do i was called all sorts

But time passed and they needed a help of a medium they came crawling back. it was my guide and my grandmother who taught me the way to go.
i was called names by my own family.
one sister was really ignorant when the woman died i said something to my dad. my sister called me stupid i had enough so i pinned her to the wall.and thretened her she didnt do it again.

Some people go through spiritual awakening and not realise what it is for me i never went through it i was born with it.

Namaste
Old 23-03-2021, 08:42 PM
asearcher

i was more open as a child, to energies, knowing what had happened, and too hearing voice/s, i would wake up with spirits around my bed trying to touch me and touching me, i would remember my past life through nightmare of my death. I would sleep walk with perfection, and be in trance like state or trance.

it was all too much, my parents forbid the talk of religion, spirituality, and mom too forbid her side of family to talk to me about this.

my dad, reserved, did tell some things.

When I noticed it the strongest again, with me sensing energies and just knowing, was when I was in a bad relationship and could not sleep. He noticed something was different with me, and demanded explainations I could not give him, he punished me for it. I thought I had gone crazy or tried to blame it on other things. I had forgotten so much from my childhood that I had no preparation of what was going on.

Before him I had a long lasting and very loving relationship with my first boyfriend, and the few times he noticed that something was going on with me (me being connected and knowing if someone else was in sudden danger) he was accepting. I think he too had visions of the future, he too just knew things. We did not dare to communicate this to one another at the time, and I really regret that. I would so love to sit down and talk to him about it today. After our break up I would still feel him, I was still connected to him, and he to me too. So much that he too, part of the reason, went to a psychiatrist, friends of his would remember he would still say "My..." and my name even if we had broken up years ago and he had someone new/s. It was always about that connection. He would say she's my better half, she's me and I am her. (even if that sound very strange). I was not in love with him anymore. But I was still connected to him. I think our higher selves love each other in a way that just was, is. There was nothing we could do about it. Did not mean we would be a happy couple, or meant to be, always or be still in a state that we were in love.

My current is accepting of me sensing energies but is not talking to me about it, he don't question it, he did before but not now.

My family has always said, and all kinds of people has said, that I have an endearing way of dealing with people. I think this is because I have always seen the good in people, I see their divine. That multiplied after I started to do meditations. I have to remind myself not to show too much affection to people I don't really know.

I'm still in the learning process of trying to grasp what this sensing the energies mean, too as it has advanced as in me feeling when someone is about to get sick or if they are in another room I can't see them.

The hardest for me is to deal with what is most low lever energies bothering me, causing poltergeist phenomen that too frighten those around me.
Old 24-03-2021, 12:23 AM
ImthatIm

My first real experience of a serious Spiritual nature was when I connected with a blade of grass in total unity and silence.
It sounds nice and peaceful, but it was very odd since I was rolling in a car crash, I was told by witnesses I rolled 5 times.
I do not remember rolling, except for the first half roll. Everything was very peaceful and still
once I united with that piece of grass that I seen through my windshield.
After examining the event later I realized my consciousness popped out the top of my head.
Since the car was upside down when I connected with the grass, but I was seeing right side up.
I never told anyone this, except on this sight one other time. I experienced this when I was 18.

Before this as a child I knew my dream world and had a sure "TRUSTING" sense of being able to fly and float and land safely from high heights as being carried by an unseen hand.

Grief and violence, trauma and resentment and alcoholism disrupted this surety and safe TRUSTING feeling.
My Father was in extreme grief over my sisters death, she was a toddler I was told. I had never met her until about 5 yrs. ago.
She died when I was in the womb. She came and allowed me to grieve over her death and in the process she freed my own
resentment and anger toward my Father. I only seen what my Father did "to me". I did not realize his pain and grief.
He blamed my Mother and I, for her death.
I had been on at least 4 high speed chases and multiple gun shootings incidents and witnessed my Mother be violently and savagely beaten multiple times.
Multiple bar fights and all sorts of violent behavior.More than I could even remember.
All at my Fathers hands.
I was taught techniques on fighting and how to watch ones back and many other things not worth mentioning.
All this before I was 16.

I turned out with the same self destructive and violent character as my Father.

Thank God in 1985 I turned from this and turned to a God and Spiritual helpers, that I had no idea existed.
I have not been violent since, Thank God.
I have been near death several times since and always protection came.
I have walked alone in the human world for quit some time.
Not really letting anyone in my Heart space fully.
Because of trust issues stemming from childhood.
My Heart may be too Big for this World.
I am just now starting to get a real sense
of that childhood security and surety I once knew.

Each day of Life is a blessing.
I have walked an amazing Life since turning to a Spiritual path.

One day, I am sure I will fly with the innocents and purity and TRUST of the child I once was^^ .^^
The Divine Love of My Creator assures me I can.

Last edited by ImthatIm : 24-03-2021 at 01:35 AM.
Old 25-03-2021, 04:03 PM
Master
Thanks for your interest in this thread everyone, and for taking the time to help others... I was thinking only yesterday I would put a message on here regarding the the slim difference from being a spiritual advisor which many here are, and what a 'fine line' it is instead as some on MH forums I advise on - are 'labelled' with schizophrenia and being on meds for the rest of their life... Its a gift being ultra sensitive, its just learning how to use it correctly.

I never had the voices problems to the extent some do, apart from occasionally 'good guidance' from my support, my Higher Self, Guides, Angels - my Angels - my knowledge/guidance comes from 'clear knowing'... But I did have a problem once regarding seeing these distorted miserable faces when meditating - for many months, then one night when I had been taught what I needed to know, there came a 'mass' of Angel Sparkles and the connection was cut, they were gone.

I now know these were from the lower astrals - where IMO very bad people end up - just drifting they were... And I believe these sad spirits that have nothing else to do but drift endlessly 'connect' to people, and became a nuisance, as in hearing voices from multi billion miles away... Rabbiting away when suddenly we 'have connection' with some unfortunate person... Voices can also and very often be the ego chattering away, vibes increase will help with shutting either up.

I just want to say to all here, this can be in the awakening process voices/seeing things - its all part of adapting and learning and connecting to the 'right source' in your mind... Anyone reading and trying to deal with this now - don't get blasted with alcohol or and drugs, they don't mix with spiritual learning, it throws you off path.

Instead of struggling, as some might be right now - get off the internet as much as possible, raise your vibes 'vibrational energy' - low alcohol, monitor it in a diary, learn to like the different types of tea or fruit juice - I promise you will learn to enjoy them and not miss booze one bit... Walks in nature, positive thoughts, and stop to be in the moment to admire nature and things going on - gratitude is so important for raising vibes for 'better connection'... so go and pat your dog, high vibes nice dogs - and smile, it raises your vibes when you can smile again.

And if you feel like you've nothing to be grateful for, then go back to basics - paint that bannister, clean that draw out, wash the dishes - do a simple jigsaw puzzle not a frustrating one - then deep breath 'admire' your work, 'that' increases personal vibes.

And in the evening a mantra to say in mind - adapt as you like - lovely gorgeous beautiful light or peace joy and happiness, say in mind - I am love I am light - or just the word love to override any negativity in your mind... good luck be strong again.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 25-03-2021 at 05:22 PM.
Old 04-04-2021, 02:15 AM
Knower
This is a very interesting topic. you know, over the past few months I've been recalling things from my childhood. All of which lead me here. It's like someone is reading a book about me. weird, huh?

For me, my Awakening has happened in stages. My great Aunt was very much Wiccan and I'd always been attracted to some of the things she did Most of the family thought she was odd.. but I'd always been rather fascinated and just kept my thoughts to myself. For some reason she was drawn to me. I can't really recall how much. I just knew I felt safe around her and she was always very kind to me.

I think certain things in our lives trigger our awakening. My earliest trigger would have to have been my stroke at age 4 1/2. I can recall certain aspect of it. Like hearing my Mom demand the nurses bring in an extra bed so she could sleep with me. I can even recall what my state of mind was like before my rehab. It's almost like you're stuck in a daydream state.

I also had rather strange night terrors that didn't go away until my early 20's.. if not longer. Growing up I was always very sensitive to how others felt.. even in my dreams.

I could never really put a finger on why I always felt so trapped and confined until my Mother was diagnosed with Cancer (keep in mind she had already had 2 strokes, a cerebral hemorrhage and M.S). A few weeks before I had been experimenting with sleep aides ( I was growing sick and tired of not getting enough sleep.. always waking up long enough to see the time on the clock). I was experimenting with sleep music and melatonin. A week before her cancer diagnosis I had a dream where we were all holding hands around her. I lean into my Dad's ear and whisper " let's just let her go." A few days before she passed I was sleeping in her hospital bed with her and I had another dream where I was lying in a desert (crystal blue sky) and this old weathered 4 panel door closed on me out of thin air. I woke up to my Dad covering me with a white blanket.

I know a lot of what's happened to me is my higher self telling me it's time to wake up. I am forever grateful all of these things have happened. Now, my spiritual growth is all that matters.
Old 04-04-2021, 09:16 AM
Master
Very interesting read that, some calmness and wise words Bill, sounds like you've avoided some rockfalls on your journey as well to know and write like this... and such a good quote 'just be nice' not even rocket science is it, just be nice to others on our journey here everyone...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 04-04-2021, 01:00 PM
Administrator
This is a great thing about this Forum everybody has different Experiences so can share it gives the ones begining out and show that everyone is different and it can be achieved

Namaste