Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 23-07-2014, 07:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hey Dar

My uncle was sectioned 20 years ago cos he flipped his lid having a mental breakdown .

Within the hospital he became aware of mind powers that he didn't know existed .

He felt like God, he was getting others in the ward to stand up and sit down and such likes just by his will .

Was he crazy, some would say absolutely yes, some would say ... yer man that's far out and cool and totally groovy ..

x daz x

Both, perhaps
Old 23-07-2014, 07:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Each step on the spiritual path requires three steps on the self-development moral path. Self-development, self-awareness, moral development... it's the difference between blaming the world and faulting the so-called spiritually uneducated masses, versus taking inner responsibility for one's negative, pessimistic attitude and outlook. Your last two posts are spot on.

Also, seeing that everyone is responsible for their own condition . Back to what I was saying about sovereignty : the roles of helper and helpless are old world models, dysfunctional artifacts of outmoded ways of being . Everybody serves everybody else , and nobody is above or below the other .
But getting away from familiar roles of either leading or following isn't necessarily easy
Old 23-07-2014, 09:46 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capacity
You accept people where they are because you believe that they are on your path. You believe there is a path and that there are many ways to reach a common goal. Others believe there is one way but the energy from both are the same. IMO of course

Of course that is your opinion..

As was mine and everyone else in the mix....:)

But I would disagree with the word energy as being the same...

Energy can be a intermingled with much else so both may not necessarily be the same....:)
Old 23-07-2014, 11:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
Of course that is your opinion..

As was mine and everyone else in the mix....:)

But I would disagree with the word energy as being the same...

Energy can be a intermingled with much else so both may not necessarily be the same....:)
Agreed. Yours is intermingled with kindness and love always. IMO of course
Old 24-07-2014, 02:10 AM
Master
Quote:
What do you think not living is like?
Isn't that self answering? It's not like anything, it's nothing.
Old 24-07-2014, 02:23 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Agreed. Yours is intermingled with kindness and love always. IMO of course

And what you see is you in that view. I would say in that view I see you too..but that is just my opinion others may disagree with both of us.....
Old 24-07-2014, 02:25 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
Isn't that self answering? It's not like anything, it's nothing.

How do you define not living? Meaning someone completely shut down in a way you define as *not living* or dead?
Old 24-07-2014, 05:26 AM
somnium

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
From my view many are trying to help others in their own way. Many of those caustic religious zealots are genuinely trying to save you. Their intention is to give you the help you need whether or not you can see its value. While you may site greater insight, I doubt you are all knowing (presently any way). As such, how can you be sure you aren’t doing the same kind of harm to other in the name of helping them?Î do not form the way for another, but only show them how to form their own way, how to choose their own way by seeing the essence of free potenital forming in the moment right now. My teachings give them the pure awareness to see the essence of what is before them, what is forming their world and experience, i do not tell them what is there, but show them how to see for themselves. They can choose then to follow any path they want, and all the while seeing the path for what it is. If I were to accept your awareness i would be forming doubt within myself and would be intending the possibility of harming them. however my teachings and help does not ever form destructive knowledge to them, but allows them to see and stop desrtuctive knowledge from forming within their reality. To see for themseves how they are hurting themselves, and how to choose not to form that harmful way for themselves or for others.

In general (drawn from my experience) acting in a presumptuous manner in aiding others does more harm than good overall. Well when I see someone unaware and hurting themselves and others it is not to presumptuous to assume they need help. They do not know they need help because they are unaware themselves, but through my own awareness I can see that they do in fact need help. Otherwise they would not be hurting themselves, limiting themselves, others, and the world around them. They may even know that they can create their own choices, whereas i do, and so by helping them see this does not harm.

My current view is do all the miracles you want (hey I am working on the same thing). However, do so because it is in alignment with who you are. Do not deceive yourself by claiming it is the best for others.My original statement to which you made this statement was that found freedom, and then used that freedom to learn to perform any action I want, which is referred to by most average people as miracles. How can i deceive myself to assume that people want total freedom, freedom to know and learn anything, to do anything. Who wouldn;t want that. Are you so certain I am deceiving myself..

Are you indicating that you are loving and compassionate towards the tyrants and/or the brothers and sisters?If the tyrant does not know that he or she is harming people, and once learning that they are does not want to continue harming them, then I have love and compassion for them and am happy that they can learn from others and correct the error of their ways. People can make mistakes and are free to learn from them. However if they are knowingly harming people and choose to do this then I have no compassion nor love for them.

I do not share this with you. I am not of the ‘species’. I have noted that humans are very human centric. They automatically bond with other humans and put human priorities ahead of all else.This is not how I am, however I grew up and was raised by humans in a human world. I went to school and had friends and my companions were humans. Is this not the same for you!! And so even though I am not human centric, I can relate with humans which in a human world, and can relate with playfarians in a playfarian world, pure awareness in an inorganic world. My `centric`nature can gravitate to any position without resistence, yet I do have within me a love for my fellow humans, despite the fact that i have moved far away from them all. I remember and i can understand. I can yearn for human contact.

A few just endlessly cycle in place, most slowly drift to new experiences. After extensive reincarnations, ALL ‘new ways’ are just variations of old ways. They effectively become ‘the same thing’, just more and more experiences. At some point more fails to serve any purpose. So I was not referring to endless cycle of the same life, I was referring to endless cycles of ways (new/old/different/ascending/descending).

My intent is not to cycle nor to move on. After so many lifetimes I am ready for it all to cease. Enough is enough. Ascending, descending, lateral moves, there doesn’t seem anywhere left worth bothering with.Infinity is limitless, and eternal, it will endlessly create new things, new ways, and new forms of life. To think you will incarnate again and again as a human is a very short sighted intent in my opinion. We cling to what we know, and in doing so we fear the uinknown and intend a cycle of the same. However when we let go and realize that we know very very very very little, then we intend not the known anymore, but what is beyond our own experience. you say that you have experienced all there is and are tired of it, but i think you delude yourself and do not know all there is and have not experienced everything there is to experience. You just intend the same experiences over and over again, and you intend yourself to become bored with them too. But you can intend a position of awareness that sees and never tires of the pure wonder and joy that exists in every little thing. You can train yourself to see the miracle of every small thing, and the magic of every small thing. And of course you can let go to experience something you have never even fathomed in your human existence. Not all ways build of the same way, as you say, but when you let go of the way, you can let a new way form, because the old way is gone and leaves you an open new way, free from the last experience. Yet if you intend the saem way to form then you can do that too.

see bolded statements for my responses.
Old 24-07-2014, 05:40 AM
somnium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dar
Also, seeing that everyone is responsible for their own condition . Back to what I was saying about sovereignty : the roles of helper and helpless are old world models, dysfunctional artifacts of outmoded ways of being . Everybody serves everybody else , and nobody is above or below the other .
But getting away from familiar roles of either leading or following isn't necessarily easy

Really because i see that most people are conditioned and shoved into a box by the tyrants of the world. The sciences, and the corporations. How many people work their asses off just to work for the man while the man makes all the billions of dollars, while the tyrant claims the earth for himself, and all the earth`s resources. Why should the man have it all, and make us pay for it, and work our asses off for it. How many times has science, schooling, and parents told you what the world is, demanding that this is the world for all. But you know what... it isn;t the world and you do not have to follow that way. What is around the corner is not there yet, not formed yet, and you can find it for yourself, choose it for yourself. But the man tells you that the world is already there, already formed, and already owned, and so when you do learn that you are manifesting your own way you end up manifesting the way for others to own your world. You cast the way, but you cast it for them. I break away from this manifestation, and try to help others see, but nonetheless for humans this is the world they are captive within, and their power and their choice is stolen from them, and they do not even know it. Nope, they trusted the people who told them the world was the way it was, and it formed in that form as a result of abused trust. Stolen power. And they say money makes the world go around, and money is what real power is, and so you think then that you need money for everything, meanwhile they made you invest your real power in money. Meanwhile you can learn to manifest what you want reality to be, and anything in it, without a goddamn cent.
Old 24-07-2014, 05:55 AM
somnium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucyan28
Thank you Somium, I really really appreciate it

I think I will have to work on this for some years

That`s a good attitude, and you will indeed learn much. I would plant a small seed though, you may learn quicker then you think and expect.