Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 26-11-2011, 12:18 AM
Sangress

Quote:
Read back through what i said. if you dont like thieves you dont leave your house wide open.

Same with yourself belief in Jesus as lord and savior and a personal filling the holy spirit is a personal protector. lol thats right i forgot Christianity isnt your favorite thing. I think its mine more.. Faith in Christ is freedom from these oppressions.

*Nods* Well, I agree with your sentiment there. Thats why I show people how to defend themselves, so they aren't as vulnerable to thieves. Every little bit helps.

And yeh, its not that I dont "like" Christianity. I just dont "get" it. It's like another language that involves someone throwing flaming torches in my face as a means of communication. Heh.

Oh also, earthatic, I have a theory as to why salt affects spirits negatively. I say theory because I have yet to test it out because I really do not like salt.

Salt is directly connected to the earth itself, its very powerfull (well, rather than powerfull I might say concentrated or pure, whichever word works best.) Many spirits are not and have never been connected to the earth or any physical elements in their entire existence and as a result they cannot ground their energy physically.

Salt actually forces spirits to ground their energy and connect it to the earth, which many cannot do without having their energy ripped from them and forcing them to dissapate and reform elsewhere.

Lines of salt pull energy from above them into the earth, so if any spirit were to go underneath wherever the salt was placed, it would have no affect.

Let me know what you think.
Old 26-11-2011, 12:46 AM
earthatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
*Nods* Well, I agree with your sentiment there. Thats why I show people how to defend themselves, so they aren't as vulnerable to thieves. Every little bit helps.

And yeh, its not that I dont "like" Christianity. I just dont "get" it. It's like another language that involves someone throwing flaming torches in my face as a means of communication. Heh.

Oh also, earthatic, I have a theory as to why salt affects spirits negatively. I say theory because I have yet to test it out because I really do not like salt.

Salt is directly connected to the earth itself, its very powerfull (well, rather than powerfull I might say concentrated or pure, whichever word works best.) Many spirits are not and have never been connected to the earth or any physical elements in their entire existence and as a result they cannot ground their energy physically.

Salt actually forces spirits to ground their energy and connect it to the earth, which many cannot do without having their energy ripped from them and forcing them to dissapate and reform elsewhere.

Lines of salt pull energy from above them into the earth, so if any spirit were to go underneath wherever the salt was placed, it would have no affect.

Let me know what you think.

Hmm, that seems possible. I know salt is purifying and cleanses your energy. Using it with water is even better apparently because it creates ozone.
I'm not sure how it would ground a being to the Earth, though. But know the beings grounding has something to do with it, which is why they cannot pass over it without getting effed up... Running water seems to damage their energy as well, but the water has to be moving in order to have any affect.
It's only known to deter evil spirits who are earthbound. So it would have to be directly related how to it effects their energy. But I don't know if it's because it grounds them to Earth energies.
When it comes into contact with them, it feels like electrically charged needles are striking them, with an intense sore burning and tingling sensation.
Old 26-11-2011, 12:55 AM
Master

Holy water is salt water, btw.
Old 26-11-2011, 01:55 AM
SunMist

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthatic
SunMist, if you only knew! 2 crosses are hung up on the walls in my room, and I sleep with a bible. I've read and practiced so many different types of psychic attack and defense. I burn sage and sandalwood incense frequently. For a couple months, I even had thick lines of sea salt all around my room. I have used magnets and salt baths in the way Robert Bruce recommended. All of these things have offered help in ways, but I'm not pest free.
I have no protectors that I know about, and if there are, it seems these beings are stronger and more tenacious. Either that or I am unknowingly being tested in some way. I have no idea.
I have called on people like Archangel Micheal...some interesting things have happened with that, but these things mockingly answer instead most of the time.

Part of the problem might be my home. A previous tenant (who died not too long ago) said that "something" went on here and wouldn't tell me what. He also said a fellow killed himself upstairs. I can feel this place has a cruddy energy, but it looks perfectly normal from the outside.

I can actually remember the very first time seeing a ghost at my old apartment a few years ago. I was sleeping on my couch, and I opened my eyes to see a pale transparent girl with long dark hair writing something on the wall in my hall way. She looked at me and I'd never been so scared in my life lol When I think about this memory, one of the spirits I'm having trouble with now looks exactly like her. So it can't just be my home...

Wow, it sure sounds like you are throwing the book at these critters! It sounds like the only thing you are missing is the "bringing down" of divine protection. It might be worth seeing a shaman who can teach how to do that and link you up with your protectors. Also any chance you could move? Even if part of the problem will follow you when you move it sure sounds like the location has bad history.
Old 26-11-2011, 02:14 AM
earthatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunMist
Wow, it sure sounds like you are throwing the book at these critters! It sounds like the only thing you are missing is the "bringing down" of divine protection. It might be worth seeing a shaman who can teach how to do that and link you up with your protectors. Also any chance you could move? Even if part of the problem will follow you when you move it sure sounds like the location has bad history.

I'm planning on building a new home in the country within a couple years. It feels so much better out in rural areas. ^^
I went to see a shamanic reiki practitioner during the summer, and it helped quite a bit with the health of my energy, but you know...it costed a lot of money, and she claimed to be able to get rid of my problem. I might try again with one soon, but there aren't very many people like that in my area.
Old 26-11-2011, 12:16 PM
Tindra

@Sangress: Thanks! I think I sort of understand.
Old 27-11-2011, 08:41 AM
Ambermay

Thank you very much for the article and this is very informative thread.
I've been doing quite a lot of reading lately on the subject, but here I found most helpful information for myself.

May I ask more: - ?

Is it possible that a person can be Psychic Vampire and not be aware of it?

I often find being drained around some people who I know well, but I don't consider them selfish, could they not know what they are doing if they are doing it?

But thinking back - how do I know that I, myself am not such a vampire?
Ever since I was a child - I avoided close proximity to people which drained me. I found it very difficult even to go to shops for that matter. Being around strangers drained me too.

I'm sort of semi-hermit personality and not very sociable.
And nowadays whilst I find it hard be around people - they in-fact like being around me.

Could this kind of problem lie within myself instead of others?
I just can't imagine so many people being vampires and wanting my energy.
Old 27-11-2011, 08:52 AM
Sangress

May not be my place to reply. But might as well regardless.

Quote:
Is it possible that a person can be Psychic Vampire and not be aware of it?

Yes, most are unaware before they go through their "awakening" which usually hits around puberty (though there are a lot of exceptions) and they begin to open up metaphysically and understand themselves.

When unaware vamps they take energy they might feel empty and cold beforehand (and weak, sore, irritable, tired among other things) and then just suddenly feel a shiver pass over them and a rush and feel more awake and less sore and irritable....and they may not know why until much much later on in their life because it just feels normal to them.

Over time the evidence usually piles up and they eventually go searching for answers. This is when the awakening starts.

Quote:
I often find being drained around some people who I know well, but I don't consider them selfish, could they not know what they are doing if they are doing it?

Everyone is selfish sometimes. If they do happen to be a vamp its possible that they might not know they are doing it.

Quote:
Could this kind of problem lie within myself instead of others?
I just can't imagine so many people being vampires and wanting my energy.

You may be extra sensitive to other energies and it might make you produce less energy and feel drained physically and emotionally around other people. It's a common thing to have happen among empaths so thats the first thing that came to my mind.

There are a lot of possibilities though.

Another alternative reason that comes to mind is that you could be subconsciously giving your energy to others who may be feeling stressed or ill. Some healers naturally wear themselves down because the giving of healing energy is such a strong and instinctual urge.

Or there could be a lot of vampires or energy addicts around....I wouldn't know for sure because I'm not in your situation.

I'd suggest you trust your instincts with this one because more than likely you'll get a feel for what is "right" in your situation or not.

Hope that helps a little.
Old 27-11-2011, 09:56 AM
mattie

Give Them Direct Instructions & Ignore Their Attempt To Scare You

Quote:
... Based on my understanding, you can't really get rid of them. They have free will and can bother you as much as they please. The best you can do is protect yourself. ...

We can do much more than protect our self. As long as we see our self as needing protection from them we have lost this battle as we place our self as being the victim & they know this. Of course they will keep returning. We can give them direct instructions to scram. Lower frequency energies have to follow the instructions of higher frequency energies. It doesn’t taking raising one’s frequency very much at all to be much more powerful.

These vetting instructions are from an experienced channel.

Quote:
Using the authority of Jesus stops attacks 90% of the time. The spirit disappears when I say a prayer or command. Keep a strong guard, resist emotional provocation...DO NOT BE SUBMISSIVE. They feel threatened and discouraged if you see them as an adversary. They're looking for energy, not a fight.

You’re on the right track w/ being strong, not being emotionally provoked, & not being submissive but I don’t agree that they are discouraged w/ being seen as an adversary. This makes them feel powerful. They love to fight too as one doesn’t fight if one doesn’t feel really threatened. They disappear when you say a prayer as this gives you some temporary strength. See them as puny energetic punks that don’t merit your wasting energy in being scared of them. A nuisance at worst, but nothing to really fear.

While it is useful to use the authority of Jesus or AAMichael in dealing w/ them, it is even more potent to give them direct instructions. This doesn’t mean that you see your self as more powerful than Jesus, but that you’re now willing to own your own energetic ground & not be annoyed by low energy jokers. When you move past the fear of them they won’t be a nuisance any more. This is the permanent solution. You’ve already seen they don’t stand up to various commands. This should tell you that they really aren’t powerful.

Organized religion has worked long & hard for millennia to convince us that satan’s mignons (demons) are more powerful than us. This is disinformation to keep us scared & reliant on them for protection.

Quote:
Being negative makes them naturally drift to lower places but they can go into higher places in order to cause nightmares to regular people... they can only go so high, though.

Their higher place is a very low frequency. If we don’t fear them they won’t bother us while our physical body sleeps. We have the ability to vet them during any nocturnal contact, even during a dream.

Quote:
A spirit told me that there are evil groups who coordinate attacks on people during certain hours when people are sleeping (witching hour) to gain energy.

➥➥➥If you didn’t vet this spirit this is likely disinformation meant to cause you to be disempowered & fearful.↵↵↵ I doubt that any benevolent spirit such as a guide would use terms such as ‘evil groups‘ as this only reinforces their sense of power w/ the fearful ones. They would likely call them pests. We aren’t powerless because we are asleep. When the physical body is asleep our nonphysical body is active & VERY capable of dealing w/ these low energy jokers.

Quote:
I also forgot to mention that they can read thoughts of their victims and spy on them in order to gain a mental advantage (like appearing as a creature from a horror movie you've seen, a high school bully, ect...to generate fear)

They are adept at reading the frequency of those they are wanting to annoy, but this ability isn’t real power. If one isn’t already existing in fear of them, they will use this ability to see you’re not easy pickings & they will go elsewhere. If you see them as having any sort of advantage, you’re playing the fear card FOR them.

There are 2 parts to their generating fear. They can try to scare you, but if you blow them off as the puffed up energetic bullies they are & tell them directly to scram & not come back they have to do so. However, if you CHOOSE to react in fear, you do their dirty work for them. They can present as something mighty, but see them as the pitiful low frequency characters they really are. For them to scare you it has to be a cooperative venture of you being fearful when they do their Oh, look at big powerful me act. They know its totally bogus & their only power is your buying into it. LOL & tell them to scram.

KNOW you can access your innate authority & deal w/ this & sooooooo much more just as others have.
Old 27-11-2011, 09:57 AM
Ambermay

Book1

Thank you for very helpful reply.

Quote:
You may be extra sensitive to other energies and it might make you produce less energy and feel drained physically and emotionally around other people.

You sensed it right. When I was younger - I worried so much that I questioned my mind. I went for psychological tests and all was okay, but I was said to be ESP (meaning Extra Sensitive Person).
Later in life though I went through a Reiki course where I learned that one can not be drained of energy whilst giving it, but from this thread I learned that the flow of energy from the Source has to do with crown chakra, which is helpful knowledge for me.

Quote:
you could be subconsciously giving your energy to others who may be feeling stressed or ill. Some healers naturally wear themselves down because the giving of healing energy is such a strong and instinctual urge.

Here you also saw into my past. I had it bad up to a point of physically feeling pain of close to me people. I didn't like it and went to healer, who helped me with the physical issue.

Though, even I was told before that I am born to be a healer, I just don't see it and don't feel this ability. I wish I could heal, but I don't know how.

To tell the truth I don't even claim to be spiritually awakened, even though I understand all mentioned in the thread issues and in my mind see it as true. It just makes logical sense to me.

Thank you, I appreciate your time.