Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 15-11-2011, 08:20 PM
Master
Sceince often coincides with biblical information. In the bible it reveals that God created the universe in 7 days, and a day with God could be as 1000 years with humans, so those days were not 24 hour days. Nobody knows how long it took God, but it was not 7- 24 hour days. And the bible reveals that God created the physical universe to be temporary; this coinsides with science.

The " Law of Entrophy", says closed systems go from a state of high energy to low energy and from order to disorder. All closed systems, including our universe, disintegrate over time as they decay to a lower order of available energy and organization. Entrophy always increases and never decreases in a closed system. All scientific observations confirm everything continues to move towards a greater state of decay and disorder.

Because the available energy is being used up and there is no source of new energy, the universe couldnot have always existed, and willnot always exist. This dovetails perfectly with the biblical account and science.
Old 16-11-2011, 09:12 AM
Christopher Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time
They know this, because the rocks dated supplimented fossil data, and geology, say the climate supported that type of tree species roughly 10 million years ago.

Indeed’ you’re absolutely right apart from … the timing of Geology is flawed, ie, Sand

Old 16-11-2011, 01:24 PM
Topology

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK9841/

With respect to origins of the cell, RNA is able to self-replicate without a cell membrane. The link gives some details.

Christopher, Mickiel, neither of you have provided links to more details of your arguments. I'd appreciate reading sources.
Old 16-11-2011, 02:50 PM
moke64916

I think we already know this science that reveals God. We just don't remember. I think. We are the energy that makes up 'God'. So only we can know this. Just a thought. I don't know this for a fact.
Old 16-11-2011, 03:04 PM
Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher Ball
Indeed’ you’re absolutely right apart from … the timing of Geology is flawed, ie, Sand

Its not perfect, but you are disregarding the fact that carbon dating isnt the only way the do it, and that they dont ONLY use carbon dating. Geology is hard to fake, because msot of the time they use strata lines in geological formations to show age. X feet deep= x amount of time.
Old 16-11-2011, 03:05 PM
Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
I think we already know this science that reveals God. We just don't remember. I think. We are the energy that makes up 'God'. So only we can know this. Just a thought. I don't know this for a fact.

See moke, thats the way I see it too. Just because science doesnt show god to be some big dude in the sky, doesnt mean it hasnt or can reveal what "god" may or may not be. And so far, god=universe.
Old 16-11-2011, 05:27 PM
Topology

Christopher,

I see, the link you provided goes to a site which is promoting a self-published book where you are the author.

Can you link me to any peer reviewed critiques of your work by the established scientific community?

The problem I am going to encounter in discussing this material is that you're the author and heavily invested in your assertions being right. I am also not an expert in the field and would simply be working with half baked concepts on my end, just what would make sense to me in my limited experience. We can debate arm-chair to arm-chair, provided the field is open to inquiry. I've got no investment in being right, but you're promoting a book and get paid for the sales. You have an investment in being right.

edited by sf staff

Edward's edit after staff edit: The post I'm replying to was deleted.
Old 16-11-2011, 06:46 PM
Time

SCience:

God cannot exist, because there was no time before the universe for god to create things in
Old 16-11-2011, 09:21 PM
Master
I am continually amazed by the discoveries of science that reveal the sheer creative prowess of God. God made a particular Spider that can weave its web into the air, and ride on that web 200 miles from Clevland and land in Detroit. It cast a single strand of silk thread into the brezze and ride wind currents over a sea of water and colonise on islands hundreds of miles away. Its like casting a " Dragline" and balloning over long distances. They can contort and twist with the turbulence; in essence, they have aerodynamic properties.

Again the sheer complexity of this is obvious intentional design from a designer that did it deliberately. And the link to this incredible complexity, can be found in any 6th grade level science book.
Old 16-11-2011, 09:34 PM
Suspended
Master
Hi Guys

If what we are experiences life In many forms and evolves so to speak within our mindful creative universe then we are part of a process .

I would say that the realization of what we are (God) (In some eyes) Is also part of a process that entails forgetting what we are and remembering what we are .

Anything that contains a process of sorts can be linked and described as scientific .

It Is known that self realization Is a science .

Therefore Science Is God and God Is Science .

Is Science trying to prove God exists or Is God trying to prove Science exists . hehehhe

x dazzle x