Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 13-05-2016, 11:49 AM
Guide
Arghhh I missed the gravestone photo..

OK, I am going to begrudgingly post some photos of myself and my room now. I was getting ready for work, and thought I should take a photo (since my profile picture is out of date, as I avoid having my picture taken) in case I decided to post one in one of these threads. I am useless at sensing what's around me, (the ones that are around me often/permanently, that is, rather than brief visitors) for whatever reason. It's vague and muddled, usually. Anyway, I'm pretty sure something showed up for the pictures. The air even began to look hazy and pinkish at times. I have a weird expression in these since I was thinking in my head, "All of you better show up for this!!!"-- I felt at least a few presences, so. OK, anyway:

1. Probably should have brushed my hair. Something may be standing close to the right of me, but I'm not sure. I wonder if this is the one who likes to occasionally get very, very close to my face when I am trying to sleep.

2. In this one I felt compelled to turn off the overhead light and stand in front of the door:

(These last two I'm posting as links so you all don't have to scroll past a ton of photos over and over)

3. Bedroom door, from another angle (took this because it looked almost as though there was static electricity bouncing off the wall on the left.
http://s32.postimg.org/o4scolbid/IMG_0578.jpg

4. And lastly the closet door, which I inexplicably stare at any time I am in bed, and as soon as I wake up http://s32.postimg.org/dnql0bjph/IMG_0574.jpg

Oh, and in some of these pictures the overhead fan is on (and the fan blades have little butterfly thingies on them), which is possibly why the ceiling area may look odd in some of these. Sorry there's so many pictures; I couldn't determine which one to use.
Old 13-05-2016, 02:11 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseelie Queen
Arghhh I missed the gravestone photo..

OK, I am going to begrudgingly post some photos of myself and my room now. I was getting ready for work, and thought I should take a photo (since my profile picture is out of date, as I avoid having my picture taken) in case I decided to post one in one of these threads. I am useless at sensing what's around me, (the ones that are around me often/permanently, that is, rather than brief visitors) for whatever reason. It's vague and muddled, usually. Anyway, I'm pretty sure something showed up for the pictures. The air even began to look hazy and pinkish at times. I have a weird expression in these since I was thinking in my head, "All of you better show up for this!!!"-- I felt at least a few presences, so. OK, anyway:

1. Probably should have brushed my hair. Something may be standing close to the right of me, but I'm not sure. I wonder if this is the one who likes to occasionally get very, very close to my face when I am trying to sleep.

2. In this one I felt compelled to turn off the overhead light and stand in front of the door:

(These last two I'm posting as links so you all don't have to scroll past a ton of photos over and over)

3. Bedroom door, from another angle (took this because it looked almost as though there was static electricity bouncing off the wall on the left.
http://s32.postimg.org/o4scolbid/IMG_0578.jpg

4. And lastly the closet door, which I inexplicably stare at any time I am in bed, and as soon as I wake up http://s32.postimg.org/dnql0bjph/IMG_0574.jpg

Oh, and in some of these pictures the overhead fan is on (and the fan blades have little butterfly thingies on them), which is possibly why the ceiling area may look odd in some of these. Sorry there's so many pictures; I couldn't determine which one to use.

So far, photo one yes you have one standing just behind your left shoulder. I'm hoping the lines of detail within the apparition will be alot more clear as the day progresses. They are always with you. It makes me feel safe like it's protective over you. Its a foot taller or so than you. I can't feel if it's male or female presence as of yet. I don't feel a previous connection at all.

There is someone standing behind your door in pic 2. They are peeking out from around the door. I see platinum blonde hair and looks like a pink sweater. You were compelled to turn that light off the light to take that photo because that entity could be seen. I knew someone was peeking behind that door and then seen the outline of someone there when I blew up the photo. Going by the height of the door this spirit was about 5'4 to 5'6

And your doppelganger is my niece. It's scary. Look up on YouTube "Hiya Charlie - 15 of my favorite things Charlie Craig. Resemblance is amazing!
Old 13-05-2016, 03:11 PM
Experiencer
Got a chance to look at the 3rd pic. The blonde is on the left side of the door. Curious though, the platinum blonde hair is a wig. The sweater is a light pink cashmire. I'm getting late 50's early 60's era.
Old 13-05-2016, 08:29 PM
Guide
Thanks cahill, hmmm, I wonder who they are. The blonde in a wig is perplexing me! (Not surprising that at least one was trying to hide; I took so many pictures because it felt like they kept moving around!) I am glad you felt that they're protective. I didn't sense a prior connection, either (assuming you meant family-type connections and whatnot), at least not with the taller one--so I wonder how they came upon me!
Edit: The more I read your description of the blonde one, the more familiar she feels. Especially due to the 50s-60s part. I wonder if any of the memories I've had that don't belong to me are connected to her somehow.
It seems the only spirits I see in my head clearly are the ones that come and go.

This is another photo I took before turning off the light that I didn't include, (since my face looks sort of evil in it) maybe they're more clear in this one: http://s32.postimg.org/naspnwxvp/image.jpg

Your niece does sort of look like me! Spooky.
Old 13-05-2016, 09:10 PM
Guide
..And I think this confirms that my highschool friend (more like acquaintance, because I stopped coming to school eventually) is hopefully okay and not stuck, despite him popping into my head all the time. I was worried about him, because he had a bad home life, died of suicide, his friends don't seem to speak of him and I don't know if there was even an obituary or memorial. He is a gentle soul and I want him to be okay. (In life he had bright red hair and wore dark loose clothes. Dark, nearly black eyes, thin, very pale. Goth type. ) It baffles me how we can feel such tremendous affection for someone we weren't even that close to in life! Anyway, sorry, getting off topic a little. God, I'm amazed this thread hasn't died. In other forums I have the thread-killer curse!
Old 14-05-2016, 12:49 AM
Experiencer
Hi guys,

Can someone help me with this room?

Sure there is something BAD in there that was/is impacting my life. I am not living there anymore tho, I broke up with tf and moved out

Thanks
Old 14-05-2016, 01:09 AM
Experiencer
And I think my ex mother-in-law might be hunting me since she passed away
Old 14-05-2016, 01:09 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
..And I think this confirms that my highschool friend (more like acquaintance, because I stopped coming to school eventually) is hopefully okay and not stuck, despite him popping into my head all the time. I was worried about him, because he had a bad home life, died of suicide, his friends don't seem to speak of him and I don't know if there was even an obituary or memorial. He is a gentle soul and I want him to be okay. (In life he had bright red hair and wore dark loose clothes. Dark, nearly black eyes, thin, very pale. Goth type. ) It baffles me how we can feel such tremendous affection for someone we weren't even that close to in life! Anyway, sorry, getting off topic a little. God, I'm amazed this thread hasn't died. In other forums I have the thread-killer curse!

In pic1.... that girl with the blonde wig, she's is about 13 maybe 15. I was seeing her take off the wig. That thing looked like shiny plastic lol.... her hair is sort of a light honey color. Just past the shoulders, all the same length, parted in the middle and tucked behind the ears. Her cheeks are pudgy.

In pic 2... it is indeed a man. I can only see him in a shadow. He just isn't going to give me much of anything. I got the word leather. ... the silouette of him I could see thick hair and a slight curl or a wave to it. he is so fond of you. Something to the affect of being true to the core and genuine.
Old 14-05-2016, 01:27 AM
Experiencer
Quote:

That last pic... he to your left facing you looking toward the mirror. The blonde is semi crouched a foot or so from the door watching you. She looks like a scared animal. Lol
You've got a little one in there. It's behind you I can see where it is. The kid is just over waste high. I sense just curiosity. Black hair us all I can sense on that one for now. And this one likely isn't alone.
Old 14-05-2016, 01:50 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdoliveira
Hi guys,

Can someone help me with this room?

Sure there is something BAD in there that was/is impacting my life. I am not living there anymore tho, I broke up with tf and moved out

Thanks

This room is heavy. There is a hostile male presence. I get a sense of lurking. My attention keeps going to the bathroom. Did experience aches and pains, or headaches living here? Irritability?